New, from Belgium =]

Neya

Hey,

So well I thought i'd introduce myself as we got beautiful forum section about that lol =] My real name's Jérôme, i live in Belgium and i'm 21. I discovered Mika when the first release of Grace Kelly was on TV. Really liked the style and the music =] I also like Coldplay, Keane, The killers, and a few more I won't list ebcause i'm veryyyyyyyy Lazyyyy =]

I thought I would also have posted a picture of meeee =]:

2rr5951.jpg

Hope you haven't run away yet from seeing this lol, I really hope to meet some new people =]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard about country representant, is there any for Belgium? lol xD If so I would like to meet absolutely hahaha =]

I thank you all for your warm welcome, I really appreciate. MFC looks like really great.

I have heard about country representant, is there any for Belgium? lol xD If so I would like to meet absolutely hahaha =]

I thank you all for your warm welcome, I really appreciate. MFC looks like really great.

Welcome to the MFC!

I just checked, and your representative from Belgium is niki27 :)

Welcome Neya

Like you can see, I'm a Belgian too

there aren't so many of us on the forum:thumbdown:

It's great that you signed in :punk: :punk:

Do you speak Dutch of French?

Niki is the Belgian representative, like you read :punk:

but if she isn't here, I can help you too if you want :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Hey,

So well I thought i'd introduce myself as we got beautiful forum section about that lol =] My real name's Jérôme, i live in Belgium and i'm 21. I discovered Mika when the first release of Grace Kelly was on TV. Really liked the style and the music =] I also like Coldplay, Keane, The killers, and a few more I won't list ebcause i'm veryyyyyyyy Lazyyyy =]

I thought I would also have posted a picture of meeee =]:

2rr5951.jpg

Hope you haven't run away yet from seeing this lol, I really hope to meet some new people =]

Hey Jérôme! Sweet Pic.

You've def come to the right place to meet anybody - everyone here is so awesome. :thumb_yello:

X

Well to be honest I've never had a welcome like that lol =] (talking about other bands/groups forums).

For those who were wondering I'm from the french part, so my maternal language is french =]

Thank you all so much =]

And Of course i'm gonna stay around ^_^

another pic of me!=]

256y1bs.jpg

So tell me all where you from =]

I'm sooo curious xD

Neya -