This guy looks like Mika very much!..

Queen_Freddie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
sorry :thumbdown: he looks absolutely NOTHING like mika to me :blink: i don't even see the resemblance.. i think he's quite unattractive no offense! just no where near mika

it's kind of like an insult to mika saying that :bleh:

i dont think so either. maybe if you squinted you eyes and barely looked at it for a split second it may resemble him a little.

theres this guy at my school, who, from the back and kinda far away, freaked me out cause i thought it was mika. (wishful thinking)

he has curly hair, he's really tall, wears kinda tight pants and really cool shirts.

there might be a pic on the school site, he was in the poetry slam, i think he won first. ive heard his stuff, its really good....

a-ha!! yeah, like i said, from the back and down the hall he'll give you a small glint of hope, lol

poetryslam.jpg

sorry :thumbdown: he looks absolutely NOTHING like mika to me :blink: i don't even see the resemblance.. i think he's quite unattractive no offense! just no where near mika

it's kind of like an insult to mika saying that :bleh:

Are you kidding ! I nearly thought he ACTUALLY WAS Mika ! Untill I saw him smoke and heard him sing.

I don't think he's arrogant. I imagine he made this vid because everybody he knew told him that he looked like Mika ! Just for fun !