LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

AGH!!!!

Girls, i've just had a horrible thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVEN'T sorted out anywhere to stay in Brum yet!!!:shocked: :shocked: Completely forgot!!!!

Birmingham britannia hun ! :thumb_yello:http://www.britanniahotels.com/hotel_home.asp?page=73&campaign=overture&kw=Britannia+Hotel+Birmingham ... thats where we are staying :biggrin2:

of course its more exciting this time round sivan, you meet all us ! :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k, i put in to stay on the 21st til the 24th, so for 3 nights.....

However, i have now changed my mind and will drive up on the Thursday (22nd) and drive home after the gig on the Friday (23rd).

That way i can have a day at home before i go to Newcastle.

caz are you rebooking a triple room for Sara or has it all been sorted now?

i am still here just making my dinner :thumb_yello:

OK hun ! im just waiting to see what sara is doing , i dont think shes checking in untill thursday :) ... so ill wait and see her plans of whether or not she wants me too :thumb_yello:

OK hun ! im just waiting to see what sara is doing , i dont think shes checking in untill thursday :) ... so ill wait and see her plans of whether or not she wants me too :thumb_yello:

whatever happens its ok by me :thumb_yello:

i just got my train tickets through the post for London :biggrin2:

I got a return ticket for £20 :wink2:

yup i knew if i waited i could get it for that price :wink2:

Oh and you know you are booking into Birmingham on 21st right? Im not sure what time i will be able to make it because i have this first aid course i am meant to be attending on the 21st and it doesnt finish till 6pm :boxed:

so i could make it late that night or early on the 22nd :boxed:

yup i knew if i waited i could get it for that price :wink2:

Oh and you know you are booking into Birmingham on 21st right? Im not sure what time i will be able to make it because i have this first aid course i am meant to be attending on the 21st and it doesnt finish till 6pm :boxed:

so i could make it late that night or early on the 22nd :boxed:

thats fine hun ... whichever ! ... ill be there at the night time anyway :wink2: ... ya know the prices seem to have gone up loads for that place ! :blink: im glad i booked early !! :boxed:

Ill ask her ... i think shes only staying the one night so it shouldnt be a problem !? ... well just have to hide her if someone comes :naughty: ... would be good maybe for her with the prices they are charging at the minute :boxed:

yeah that would be fine aslong as we can sneek her past the reception area :biggrin2:

I've just cancelled my room at the Travelodge for Glasgow although am a bit concerned as i could not talk to anyone - was answer service, and i booked it with my old card - just got a new one a few days ago but the amount is being refunded onto my old card.....:shocked:

It wouldn't let me talk to anyone and now it is cancelled......my old card runs out 10/07 but my other one has already been used......what will happen do you think?

I've just cancelled my room at the Travelodge for Glasgow although am a bit concerned as i could not talk to anyone - was answer service, and i booked it with my old card - just got a new one a few days ago but the amount is being refunded onto my old card.....:shocked:

It wouldn't let me talk to anyone and now it is cancelled......my old card runs out 10/07 but my other one has already been used......what will happen do you think?

if you got a new card your old one should be cancelled automatically so they wont be able to recieve payment :) i think :)

I don't believe how much i've missed!!!

I only discovered last night that Mika has a new addition to the band. :mf_rosetinted::shocked:

LOL ... yeah shes called sarah ... :naughty: ... ive just applied for another job and i reallllly hope i get it !! ... :D ... working with children with special needs , autism etc ... :D:blush-anim-cl: