LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... yeah shes called sarah ... :naughty: ... ive just applied for another job and i reallllly hope i get it !! ... :D ... working with children with special needs , autism etc ... :D:blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha ha ha - no. She's called 'Sara' actually! Get it right!!! Thought you'd know better....:roftl: :roftl: :wink2:

Closing date is tomorrow ! :naughty: just in time :wink2: shes really impressed with the degree im doing to , so it looks good ! :thumb_yello:

Oh good!!!!! That's ace!! Let me know if you get an interview then. I'll keep everything crossed for you sweet.x.:thumb_yello:

I know, it will be brilliant!!! Not long til Munich now. :thumb_yello:

I knowww !! :biggrin2: littlen gets dropped off at his dads monday night , then tues morning im off !! :thumb_yello: ill try and ring you when mikas new song comes on at the gig and let you listen !! :biggrin2: BTW did you get my myspace comment lastnight ?! LOL :wink2:

I knowww !! :biggrin2: littlen gets dropped off at his dads monday night , then tues morning im off !! :thumb_yello: ill try and ring you when mikas new song comes on at the gig and let you listen !! :biggrin2: BTW did you get my myspace comment lastnight ?! LOL :wink2:

Oh - no babe! I haven't logged in for a few days. I'll log on now. :thumb_yello: