LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOPS!!!!!!!

I nearly sold my Glasgow tickets and just remembered it's Rose who wanted one!!!! Good job she messaged me as i was just about to sell it!! lol! :naughty:

:shocked: sara! lol

FHEW!

is that ANOTHER date she want to go to????? or she planed it before??

WOW she is going to a lot!:naughty:

OH WOW! BRILLIANT!

How did you swing that then?

Sorry I'm fine, thank you for asking, and you?

Its on a weekend , Sara is staying at mine friday night and were travelling saturday !!!! :punk: WOOHOOO ... just bought my ticket and sara has just booked the hotel !!!! :punk: .... im soooo excited about seeing sara and spending time with her , and seeing you lot again !! :punk:

I'm so excited!

I'm gonna fly up on friday night after work (subject to flight booking etc:roftl:)

Is 16 gigs in one year too much? :lmao:

No jems !!! :roftl: .... i cant beleieve it !! i sooo wasnt planning on going to glasgow at all !!! but now saras staying its even more exciting ! AND .. we get to have out outfits on JEMS !! :biggrin2::punk::wub2:

7 ... :biggrin2: .... cant wait !! why dont you go sivan ?! :wink2:

i wish! i really wanted to but its to early in the month cause i wanted to do the 3 london ones and couldnt stay so long..... i wish i could

hello everyone... i hope everyone is ok!!!

caz u going to glasgow now:thumb_yello:

iv a bad internet connection so i wont b here long and i couldn get on at all last nite:thumbdown:

yeahhh , i wanted to go but me and sara was chatting and i really wanna go and am now :D ! :thumb_yello: are you going tia ?! ... will be nice to see you :)