FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to re-read the main post to make sure I fully understand it... and maybe read the whole the thread as well or is the main post sufficient ?

The main post pretty much explains everything... but people had specific questions pertaining to different categories :thumb_yello:

The main post pretty much explains everything... but people had specific questions pertaining to different categories :thumb_yello:

ok thx ! well to be honest I'm dead tired right now and might not understand it correctly... so I shalll go to bed and read it when I'm rested and then tell you in what way I wish to contribute... is that ok with you ?

ok thx ! well to be honest I'm dead tired right now and might not understand it correctly... so I shalll go to bed and read it when I'm rested and then tell you in what way I wish to contribute... is that ok with you ?

trust me, I understand completely :thumb_yello:

Sweet Dreams! (are made of these lol)

thanks!

melanie

Hi Melanie!

I' ve nearly finished working on the favorite outfits. I'll send you a e-mail with what I' ve done by the end of the week.

I was thinking that maybe I can write for " how mika changed my life- stories from around the world" representing Greece.

Hi Melanie!

I' ve nearly finished working on the favorite outfits. I'll send you a e-mail with what I' ve done by the end of the week.

I was thinking that maybe I can write for " how mika changed my life- stories from around the world" representing Greece.

That would be great! thanks :)

hi,

can i still join?:biggrin2:

so i type a message to mika including a picture

i also made some drawings, so can i include them to?

and is it oke, if i write some kind of article?

about almost everything there stands of the 1 page

How Mika changed my life

Memories from the year Favorite lyric/ song his fashion etc etc

ore do i have to make it all small messages about 1 subject a time?

hope u understand me, my english is not so good:mf_rosetinted:

YAY! We got a sticky

:)

not sure what a sticky is... but it looks like you guys are celebrating so YAY!! :biggrin2:

i have a quick question :naughty: i know there are those layout people but i was wondering if they design the entire book or just the stories and memories and stuff i'm just wondering because i was wondering if you wanted me to decorate a page for each concert or just give you the text with the pictures :bleh:

Hey Melanie -

I sent pictures I took of Mika in Atlanta to Megan (norwalk174), and I sent a picture of my friends and me at Mika's gig to Hilary (heineken22)...do I need to send them to you as well, or have you put them totally in charge of those sections?

added! :thumb_yello:

yay!!:biggrin2: thank you,

i have some drawings, and i have written a story about "how mika changed my life", can i send them?

i would like to participate in favourite lyric/song...