FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYONE WILLING TO HELP WITH LAYOUT PLEASE PM ME OR SAY SO IN THIS THREAD. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE SOME EXTRA HELP...ALSO, LET ME KNOW WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO HOLD A MEETING HERE FOR YOU. THAT WAY, WE GET EVERYTHING ORGANIZED SOON:thumb_yello:

THANKS LOVELIES!

MELANIE

anytime between 5pm and 11pm in egypt, so 8am and 4pm chicago time

Melanie, is it too late to join this category: "- ANY KIND OF ART WORK MIKA RELATED THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE."?

I have a drawing I did, but I don't have a scanner.....will that be a problem?

And also, its not exactly Mika related, but it was inspired by the LICM cover.

Melanie, is it too late to join this category: "- ANY KIND OF ART WORK MIKA RELATED THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE."?

I have a drawing I did, but I don't have a scanner.....will that be a problem?

And also, its not exactly Mika related, but it was inspired by the LICM cover.

Yeah! I added your name to that category :thumb_yello:

Damn, I didn't see this project until today *cries*

I think I've been sleepoing under a rock or something :-S

You've still got until October 31 to get something in, if you're interested. :thumb_yello:

Also - if you're any good at layout (programs like PageMaker, Publisher, InDesign, Quark) I desperately need layout help.

You've still got until October 31 to get something in, if you're interested. :thumb_yello:

Also - if you're any good at layout (programs like PageMaker, Publisher, InDesign, Quark) I desperately need layout help.

I am VERY interested!!

Lemme have a look at the different categories and tell ya what I fancy doing, yeah?

When we send in our messages is it up to us to make them look how we want them to on the page of the magazine? Like if we wanted our picture under the writing or something do we do that on a paintshop program or something like that, or is that up to the editers to decide all that?

When we send in our messages is it up to us to make them look how we want them to on the page of the magazine? Like if we wanted our picture under the writing or something do we do that on a paintshop program or something like that, or is that up to the editers to decide all that?

The layout people will mostly be deciding how things look, but if you have any suggestions by all means let us know, and we'll see if we can include them. :thumb_yello:

I mean document every city he's been in... I think that should be great :thumb_yello: and than the big appearances like his GMA ones in the spring and summer..whatever feels right :thumb_yello:

ohhhh so i don't have to do every single concert just the cities? i think this is all coming together in my brain now :naughty:

and if that's right.. what about that secret minneapolis gig forever ago? cause noone ever talked about that :bleh:

ohhhh so i don't have to do every single concert just the cities? i think this is all coming together in my brain now :naughty:

and if that's right.. what about that secret minneapolis gig forever ago? cause noone ever talked about that :bleh:

yeah sure, talk about it :)... Randomly pic shows from cities that he's been to more than once and use pics. It should be great!

My internet is acting up, and i'm using my loptop... but it's battery is low so... I can't update the front page just yet!

the good news is that I got the braces that I ordered today! and I'm wearing them as we speak lol

anyways, I might not be back on for a while until things are back and running.

Oh and I should let everyone know now that Thursday I won't be around a computer because I'm going on an overnight retreat with my senior class :)

so, just a heads up!

love you all,

melanie