Does Mika Perm His Hair?

DS Nightly

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it looked very nice there...but this made me laugh thinking about how we should get a petition and collect signatures to give to Mika after a concert to tell him how to wear his hair!!!Can you imagine the look on his face when he saw what the petition was for....."oh they want MFC to be the official fan foru....no..WTF??? they want me to pull my hair back?"

That made me laugh out so much. Poor Mika!! Imagine his face if that happenned!!! HAHA!!!:roftl:

OMG...are you sure?I m devastated.....I was so sure his chest hair was naturally wavy....it looks so natural. chest hairs?

Isn't every guy's chest hair naturally curly (if they have chest hair of course), no matter what their head hair is like??:blink: I thought that that was one of those "universal facts".

Like: men always leave the toilet lid up :sneaky2: .

hmm there's something about it that I don't like.

Too "done-up"?

I prefer any guy to look natural rather than 'made up" like that, so this includes Mika.

Sorry Mika but to me you look best when you're in your 'natural' state, preferably all sweaty and with your hair sticking to your face during a gig.:biggrin2:

I like the before gig look. I always find myself walking into chest-hair threads.geez. It's so unavoidable these days. My friend said he shaves? hmm

Not this old topic again!! You guys need to read far back!

There was a topic on back,sack and crack waxing! Yep thats everywhere! :roftl:

Poor MIKA we slice him to bits! LOL! I love it!:wink2:

xx

Not this old topic again!! You guys need to read far back!

There was a topic on back,sack and crack waxing! Yep thats everywhere! :roftl:

Poor MIKA we slice him to bits! LOL! I love it!:wink2:

xx

LOL I loved The Official Body Hair Thread. It was naughty but SOOOO funny!

Do you remember when we didn't know if he had chest hair or not?? Oh innocent days!! I feel nostalgic..:wub2:

:roftl: :roftl:

He uses a curling iron and Garnier Fructics styling spray for extra bounce.

I dunno really....bit odd to be chatting about his hair and his chest hair too!!... :shocked:

His chest hair is straight..I've seen it ....:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

He uses a curling iron and Garnier Fructics styling spray for extra bounce.

I dunno really....bit odd to be chatting about his hair and his chest hair too!!... :shocked:

His chest hair is straight..I've seen it ....:roftl:

i heard there is garage cleaner in Garnier Fructis...

and that shampoo REALLY hurts in the eyes, i can tell!

Well since I "accidently" and "inoccently" stubbled upon this topic, I am going to give you my opinion. Some men naturally don't have one single hair on their chests or backs and some are naturally gorilla men. I am thinking Mika is the first one. Let's just hope this topic stays above the surface if you kwim! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if he does or not. It does look like his hair is natural. I :mf_lustslow: LOVE:mf_lustslow: his hair in my avatar and his hair all the time!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

I think His hair is natural, too.Why would He get it curled, if it wouldnt?

I like His hair in your avatar, but I love when He has uncombed hair, what do u think?

if I met him, I'd probably be paralyzed and unable to speak. Or balbber some thoings I DON'T want him to hear.

If Id meet Him, I would ask what does mean this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvAfIg3RKU

OK, I know it wouldnt be possible....

I really dont know what would I do if Id meet Him....It would take more time to think about it...to say something He would remember....hmmm its really difficult.....Maybe I would say just what would i think when Id be looking at Him...just be spontaneous, maybe.....

sorry for my primitive English.......

• 10 months later...
i think it naturally kinda looks like this:

mika694ui0.jpg

HOLY MOLY, this must have been one of Mika's most uninspired moments...and I mean of his whole life.

Every time I see pics of that day I cringe. The hair, the glasses, the tie, the jacket :roftl: I love the man, but objectively, I can't save even one little thing of the whole ensemble :naughty:

HOLY MOLY, this must have been one of Mika's most uninspired moments...and I mean of his whole life.

Every time I see pics of that day I cringe. The hair, the glasses, the tie, the jacket :roftl: I love the man, but objectively, I can't save even one little thing of the whole ensemble :naughty:

save the sharpie!!! it comes in handy :naughty::bleh: