Does Mika Perm His Hair?

DS Nightly

Ok, if you think that Mika is old at 24, then there sure is no hope for me! I should probably just check into the old age home and not even bother with anything else, lol!!

:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: See you there, tea and biscuits at 4 o'clock and then Countdown. Mine is the chair nearest the TV, don't pinch it.

Mika's ancient isn't he.:bleh:

I like his hair best slightly longer and natural, like when he's all sweaty after a gig. Not too tight curls. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See you there, tea and biscuits at 4 o'clock and then Countdown. Mine is the chair nearest the TV, don't pinch it.

Mika's ancient isn't he.

I like his hair best slightly longer and natural, like when he's all sweaty after a gig. Not too tight curls.

Oi! That is my chair!!

Don'y you dare!! I am older than you, don't you know about respecting your elders and all that :roftl:

I agree with the hair comment, that is my fav too. Definitely not the grandma do from the tv shows:thumbdown: . Natural and sweaty always wins!!

Definitely not the grandma do from the tv shows:thumbdown: . Natural and sweaty always wins!![/color]

:roftl:

The Grandma do!!

I'm waiting for the blue rinse look next Mika...

Do you think he wears one of those plastic Rain-Mate things on it in bad weather???

I agree with you

sometimes he have too much made up locks

You think he made them up? :shocked: Or we make them up? Imagine that, the curlz... just a figment :no:

I like when he have natural hair like when he was young

Ok, if you think that Mika is old at 24, then there sure is no hope for me! I should probably just check into the old age home and not even bother with anything else, lol!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Oi! That is my chair!!

Don'y you dare!! I am older than you, don't you know about respecting your elders and all that

I agree with the hair comment, that is my fav too. Definitely not the grandma do from the tv shows . Natural and sweaty always wins!!

Makes me think of the Simpsons:

'Grampa: "I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit. It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George 'Goober' Lindsay."

Bart: "Grampa, Matlock's not real."

Grampa: "Neither are my teeth, but I can still eat corn on the cob if someone cuts it off and mushes it into a fine paste. Now that's good eatin!"

'

Makes me think of the Simpsons:

'Grampa: "I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit. It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George 'Goober' Lindsay."

Bart: "Grampa, Matlock's not real."

Grampa: "Neither are my teeth, but I can still eat corn on the cob if someone cuts it off and mushes it into a fine paste. Now that's good eatin!"

'

Violet, that is one of the reasons why I sincerely love you. You have the greatest batch of quotes EVER! :roftl:

Expert opinion- Definitely not permed but does have natural curl/wave. He also enhances his hair with a hot tong (well maybe not personally he has a queen of a hairdresser to do it:sneaky2: ). I really like his hair in the happy ending video:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I agree with you, plus, somewhere on the fourm there are some old pics with him in, and he has curly hair. I also think it would be hard to keep his hair so curly all the time!!

Oh always, sugar cakes. I've got the 411.

Hang on, phone.

Edit: Oh, he says he just read the forums. And you don't have the 411 like you thought.

Edit EDIT: And he says that you're third on his speed dial, and I'm second.

Hang on, phone.

Edit: Oh, he says he just read the forums. And you don't have the 411 like you thought.

Edit EDIT: And he says that you're third on his speed dial, and I'm second.

Well...I...I don't care! :tears:

I'm first on Fortune's speed dial. :glasses2:

does this look straight?

mika904.jpg

i can't really tell :bleh:

Mika's hair looks very natural on this picture. I love everything on this pic.

In my opinion, Mika loves his hair and loves playing with it if you noticed at some pics where he is posing.

I wish that he would wear his hair like he had it in that French interview, where it looked like it was pulled back on the sides. That was wonderful. :wub2:

YES YES YES!!

He looked incredible there!!

His eyes were just so enormous and soulful....hmmmm...Maybe I should join Ircazo and also buy some rings for Mika now that I think of it

:roftl: No joke, you should seriously tell him when you meet him to wear his hair like that more often because there are a few MFC members who love it. :biggrin2:

I agree it looked very nice there...but this made me laugh thinking about how we should get a petition and collect signatures to give to Mika after a concert to tell him how to wear his hair!!!:roftl: :roftl: Can you imagine the look on his face when he saw what the petition was for....."oh they want MFC to be the official fan foru....no..WTF??? they want me to pull my hair back?"

I think Da Mango is already collecting signatures for this one :biggrin2: (ok, and that's my siggie at the top of the petition) :mf_rosetinted: now who is going to deliver it?

He perms his chest hair.

he just told me on the phone not five minutes ago.

OMG...are you sure?:shocked: I m devastated.....I was so sure his chest hair was naturally wavy....it looks so natural. Of course, it does look different in different photos...hmmmm, I suppose you are right, or else I have pudding in my ears, huh? Do you have any photos with the straight chest hairs? :mf_rosetinted:

This thread has cometh back!

Every few months the same question is posted! :roftl:

I think he has hair like me see avvy. I hate it and usually straighten it (that day time just ran out!) everyday and goes curly again in humid conditions.I prefer MIKA's hair when its tangles more than curled with a curling iron like this! YUM!:biggrin2:mmmikkkkaaa.jpg

I think he looks so much better with product in rather than just left.

xx