DS Nightly

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this is his natural hair:

f_1m_b891ed0.png

I think it's still been styled somewhat in this pic, but I think you're right that it hasn't been curled tight with an iron and fussed over to the degree that they do for a TV appearance.

I saw the Fratellis in the same club I saw Mika and it was crazy hot from the crowd. The lead singer's hair kept getting curlier and curlier with the heat and humidity, whereas Mika's gets straighter as he's performing. He definitely styles it before performances, even in small clubs.

Start of Toronto show:

430849705_91e37dcf90.jpg

After an hour of sweating:

430884586_468703abc8.jpg

:naughty::roftl:

i think once i read somewhere that his hair is somewhat curly but perm....i think so lol

Like I said before: Perm = No. :naughty:

Seriously, I had a perm when I was in 5th grade and I looked like a poodle. Especially if you perm shorter hair, if you brush it or go out in steamy, humid weather, it poofs.

I really wish he did not curl or style it- I think that he looks far better with his 'natural' hair, just a bit curly, but not over the top.

When they give him those tight curls I find that he resembles a grandma :sneaky2: - He looks way nicer when it all looks like it's natural and it kind of frames his face...it also makes him look more manly.

Just generally nicer anyway :thumb_yello:

Expert opinion- Definitely not permed but does have natural curl/wave. He also enhances his hair with a hot tong (well maybe not personally he has a queen of a hairdresser to do it:sneaky2: ). I really like his hair in the happy ending video:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I really wish he did not curl or style it- I think that he looks far better with his 'natural' hair, just a bit curly, but not over the top.

When they give him those tight curls I find that he resembles a grandma :sneaky2: - He looks way nicer when it all looks like it's natural and it kind of frames his face...it also makes him look more manly.

Just generally nicer anyway :thumb_yello:

I agree about the grandma thing! I don't know where the photo is, but in the pic of him from his first GMA appearance in the Spring, his hair was like that. :roftl:

I wish that he would wear his hair like he had it in that French interview, where it looked like it was pulled back on the sides. That was wonderful. :wub2:

Expert opinion- Definitely not permed but does have natural curl/wave. He also enhances his hair with a hot tong (well maybe not personally he has a queen of a hairdresser to do it:sneaky2: ). I really like his hair in the happy ending video:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I really don't like it because he cut it !:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I agree about the grandma thing! I don't know where the photo is, but in the pic of him from his first GMA appearance in the Spring, his hair was like that. :roftl:

I wish that he would wear his hair like he had it in that French interview, where it looked like it was pulled back on the sides. That was wonderful. :wub2:

YES YES YES!!

He looked incredible there!!

His eyes were just so enormous and soulful....hmmmm...Maybe I should join Ircazo and also buy some rings for Mika now that I think of it :roftl:

YES YES YES!!

He looked incredible there!!

His eyes were just so enormous and soulful....hmmmm...Maybe I should join Ircazo and also buy some rings for Mika now that I think of it :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: No joke, you should seriously tell him when you meet him to wear his hair like that more often because there are a few MFC members who love it. :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: No joke, you should seriously tell him when you meet him to wear his hair like that more often because there are a few MFC members who love it. :biggrin2:

haha, i suppose that i could try........if I get within speaking distance of him again, lol!! which I will try my best to do!! :naughty:

i don't think it's pirmed. i think naturally, it's fairly straight, and he just gets it curled a little.

I don't think his hair is straight, more wavy and it tends to get fuzzy.. (believe I KNOW smt about it... :boxed: ). so he likes to define his curls with curling iron (as seen in pics): personally I prefer hsi hair when it's not so "perfect" and more natural.. I mean I love the locks but not when it's too much "made up" :biggrin2:

I don't think his hair is straight, more wavy and it tends to get fuzzy.. (believe I KNOW smt about it... :boxed: ). so he likes to define his curls with curling iron (as seen in pics): personally I prefer hsi hair when it's not so "perfect" and more natural.. I mean I love the locks but not when it's too much "made up" :biggrin2:

I agree with you :thumb_yello:

sometimes he have too much made up locks :thumbdown:

I like when he have natural hair like when he was young:biggrin2:

I agree with you :thumb_yello:

sometimes he have too much made up locks :thumbdown:

I like when he have natural hair like when he was young:biggrin2:

Ok, if you think that Mika is old at 24, then there sure is no hope for me! I should probably just check into the old age home and not even bother with anything else, lol!!

:roftl: :roftl: