Hello & Howdy from Texas!

JustinTXMikaFan

Hello fellow Mika fans! My name is Justin, and I first heard about Mika on BBC America. Mika was a guest on the Graham Norton show. He sang Love Today, and I was hooked. I bought the CD, and I haven't stopped listening to it since.

His sound is so refreshing and unique. Mika seems to be extremely talented and my greatest wish would be to meet him.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow Mika fans! My name is Justin, and I first heard about Mika on BBC America. Mika was a guest on the Graham Norton show. He sang Love Today, and I was hooked. I bought the CD, and I haven't stopped listening to it since.

His sound is so refreshing and unique. Mika seems to be extremely talented and my greatest wish would be to meet him.

HI ! Suzanne from Canada!:):)

There is the American Thread! join it! They are a wonderful bunch of fun loving folk!

welcome!!!!!

smiles!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hi Justin!

:welcomeani: to the MFC!

You will certainly find one or two others here who feel about Mika

as you do! :wink2:

dcdeb

Hello Justin!!!! Welcome to the MFC! I loved Mika on that show!!!!! Oh, You're here.... that is a CLASSIC line that all Mika fans will n-e-v-e-r forget!!!! So nice to have a new American on the MFC!!!!! How popular is Mika in Texas........

do they play him on the radio there? I cannot get Florida to play him to save my life.... AND I hassle them everyday! Soon, my mission will be accomplished! I am one of the Represntatives for the U.S. so if there is anything you need at all, I will be happy to help you!!!!! W-E-L-C-O-M-E...... you are gonna love it here~

:biggrin2: