The Saddest Part Of Happy Ending

John Alan

guys what part/parts of the song do you think is the most saddest or make you tear up. My part is when mika sing "And I" specially when carries the "I" part, is sounds so sweet and beautiful but yet so sad and emotional, and also when the girl (i forgot her name) sings "this is the way you left me" cus she sounds really sad. Also the part where mika sings "if anything should happen i guess i wish you well" and "I've wasted every day" again the lyrics are beautiful but really sad they are also powerful lyrics and mika sounds really emotional.

Thing is with this song is i know what i feels like to miss someone so much that you feel sick and how i took it for granted when that somone was around, never they'd be gone some day.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys what part/parts of the song do you think is the most saddest or make you tear up. My part is when mika sing "And I" specially when carries the "I" part, is sounds so sweet and beautiful but yet so sad and emotional, and also when the girl (i forgot her name) sings "this is the way you left me" cus she sounds really sad. Also the part where mika sings "if anything should happen i guess i wish you well" and "I've wasted every day" again the lyrics are beautiful but really sad they are also powerful lyrics and mika sounds really emotional.

Thing is with this song is i know what i feels like to miss someone so much that you feel sick and how i took it for granted when that somone was around, never they'd be gone some day.

:emot-sad: THE VID :The part where he mouths the words, " I'm not pretending..." and than he looks up and sees something that makes him all wide eyed... I dunno, it just gets me... and also the part where he touches the finger and than drifts from it... oooo so sad

This is the way that we love,

Like it's forever.

Then live the rest of our life,

But not together.

Soo soo tragic, and I love the crescendo of music (stings) that build up, gets me right in the heart so it does.

This is the way that we love,

Like it's forever.

Then live the rest of our life,

But not together.

Soo soo tragic, and I love the crescendo of music (stings) that build up, gets me right in the heart so it does.

Yes! I absolutely agree.

And another part that really touches me is "if I pretend that nothing ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep, I can think that we just carried on". Have you ever felt like turning back time and imagining painful things didn't happen at all? I have this strange habit of comparing my life before a certain sad thing happens to the aftermath of the whole thing. That verse of the song made me think about that. The song seems to get so sad at that point!

stuck in the middle? I laugh at that song, it's a definite fave but we bite eachother? can't take that seriously...in HE..hmmm i like the if anything happens i guess i wish you well, but it's not sad, the songs cheerful in an emotionally draining sort of way, I think the tune's catchy...it's not sad in my opion just glorious