T Shirts

Your more than welcome , they are fabby btw! especially one design :biggrin2:

I arsed up and didnt bring to the uk .. i might give to dcdeb to take back at glasgow and post to you .. dont worry i was just meeeegaaa busy

Shouldn't be a problem at all! In fact, I was going to suggest that you

give me some to help mail out... and if there are ever any more gigs in

the states, I'll be prepared! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEH !thats what the butterfly bar is for :biggrin2:

Btw .. mika was amazing in italy , hes developed sooo much , and you know even bette was all the fabby! mfc members , we are lucky here , Mika and superb people .. well 99.999% :roftl:

Aww that is so good to hear! I am thrilled for everyone that has gotten to see him so far this autumn! I hope he does make it back to the US soon so I can see all the improvements he has made since the Atlanta gig!

Aww that is so good to hear! I am thrilled for everyone that has gotten to see him so far this autumn! I hope he does make it back to the US soon so I can see all the improvements he has made since the Atlanta gig!

Its mindblowing the differences :shocked:

His stage presence is just WOW!! , you just know your watching a hugeee star:biggrin2:

He will come back to the USA .. he needs to let you guys see the differences:thumb_yello:

Its mindblowing the differences :shocked:

His stage presence is just WOW!! , you just know your watching a hugeee star:biggrin2:

He will come back to the USA .. he needs to let you guys see the differences:thumb_yello:

Oooh, you are making me more and more excited!!! Come show us how amazing you are Mika! :biggrin2:

Oooh, you are making me more and more excited!!! Come show us how amazing you are Mika! :biggrin2:

For me it was watching him newcastle with like 200 people and he played 45 mins .. max .. I found him mindblowing then .. now as he and the stage has developed :shocked: , hes just amazing

When I heard Grace Kelly in January i just knew it was special:cool:

For me it was watching him newcastle with like 200 people and he played 45 mins .. max .. I found him mindblowing then .. now as he and the stage has developed :shocked: , hes just amazing

When I heard Grace Kelly in January i just knew it was special:cool:

You must have a special Mika-sense :mf_rosetinted:

Ok I now have another box of T shirts ... they are taking up too much room in my flat so I have a plan .....

1) 20 will go to the competition winners , these are the limited edition that were given at the GMA .. 10 will go to the prize winners and 10 to the highest donators

2) 20 or so I will give away at a Mika gig , it wont be Italy (too many to carry) , so either Glasgow or Donny these will be free

3) Some will also be given to a MFC member to take for the london crew too

These are the standard ones that are selling for a 10 pounds ....

Good luck everyone :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

THANKS S FOR THESE !!!xxxx a star you are xx

how did ouy get the gma ones? they didnt even give them to the fans at gma they gave them to the people outside. lol

how did ouy get the gma ones? they didnt even give them to the fans at gma they gave them to the people outside. lol

Ohhhh someone has connections :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

So you didnt get a t shirt at GMA ... there were instructions of who and where to meet on that thread .. Im trying to think back now :blink:

Ohhhh someone has connections :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

So you didnt get a t shirt at GMA ... there were instructions of who and where to meet on that thread .. Im trying to think back now :blink:

yeah we got the instructions but things got changed because it was raining i saw the box of tee shirts an dthe people gave it away to other people who were there to see gma.

yeah we got the instructions but things got changed because it was raining i saw the box of tee shirts an dthe people gave it away to other people who were there to see gma.

Damn that really is a shame I was in contact with the promoter right up until the night before . I never actually realised that :shocked:

• 3 months later...
I gave away all these t shirts , but it seems the joy of the royal mail means some didnt get them

Blue Sky

Yopp

Vanessa

I think the only ones

Anyone else???

Also your all in London next week on the Thursday?

I didn't get mine either, luv. :blush-anim-cl:

I will not be in London, I'm afraid. :boxed:

I gave away all these t shirts , but it seems the joy of the royal mail means some didnt get them

Blue Sky

Yopp

Vanessa

I think the only ones

Anyone else???

Sadly FD I am not in London next week.:blink:

BTW did you have a tracking number or receipt from the PO? Then they can track what might have happened.

Blue Sky

Yopp

Vanessa

I think the only ones

Anyone else???

OH I've won a T-shirt !

I'm in London Freddie on Thursday !