T Shirts

Ok I now have another box of T shirts ... they are taking up too much room in my flat so I have a plan .....

1) 20 will go to the competition winners , these are the limited edition that were given at the GMA .. 10 will go to the prize winners and 10 to the highest donators

2) 20 or so I will give away at a Mika gig , it wont be Italy (too many to carry) , so either Glasgow or Donny these will be free

3) Some will also be given to a MFC member to take for the london crew too

These are the standard ones that are selling for a 10 pounds ....

Good luck everyone :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

THANKS S FOR THESE !!!xxxx a star you are xx

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I now have another box of T shirts ... they are taking up too much room in my flat so I have a plan .....

1) 20 will go to the competition winners , these are the limited edition that were given at the GMA .. 10 will go to the prize winners and 10 to the highest donators

2) 20 or so I will give away at a Mika gig , it wont be Italy (too many to carry) , so either Glasgow or Donny these will be free

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should enter the competition then, to actually give myself a chance, lol...

I'm going to Donny gig what do we have to do to get one Freddie :sneaky2: hope it's er... PG rated lol eww I still feel queasy today, wish it would go away ive been weird since Saturday, well Ive been weird all my life but I kinda got used to it.

Hey Freddie how and where do you queue at the DOme it looks mega with lots of entrances and exits? are you bringing ya swimming kegs to go for a swim lol.

Hey I finally did and posted an entry to the t.sihrt comp in the other thread :wink2:

I'm going to Donny gig what do we have to do to get one Freddie :sneaky2: hope it's er... PG rated lol eww I still feel queasy today, wish it would go away ive been weird since Saturday, well Ive been weird all my life but I kinda got used to it.

Hey Freddie how and where do you queue at the DOme it looks mega with lots of entrances and exits? are you bringing ya swimming kegs to go for a swim lol.

Hey I finally did and posted an entry to the t.sihrt comp in the other thread :wink2:

Tis only fair if someone won through the competition then they wont get another one

The ones Im bringing to the gigs are free , come to my room and get one:biggrin2:

Simple as that :thumb_yello:

These are the standard ones that are selling for a 10 pounds ....

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

that's discrimination..:sneaky2::naughty:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

that's discrimination..:sneaky2::naughty:

Nope not at all ....

The competition is T shirts that are not available to buy everyone has a chance to get one

The others are standard and will be given at a gig .. either Glasgow or Donny

Its impossible to please the whole MFC ,, but I try :wink2:

Nope not at all ....

The competition is T shirts that are not available to buy everyone has a chance to get one

The others are standard and will be given at a gig .. either Glasgow or Donny

Its impossible to please the whole MFC ,, but I try :wink2:

I know, Freddie..:huglove:

You do really your best over here..:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::naughty: whats your room number lol this is starting to sound pervy FREDDIE you are a bad boy (shall I bring a whip?) :naughty:

Ohh dear .... :roftl: :roftl:

I cant decide Glasgow or Donny .. I need to try and capture as many as possible

Can someone take a bag for the london crew too? :thumb_yello:

Hey FD.

As I haven't had time to do the photo for the comp, damn shame too, 'cause it promised to be great, if I get to your room in time before the mighty drinks evening on the Friday, would that make me eligible for a t shirt.

Also is it the black one? 'cause I already have one of those.

Hey FD.

As I haven't had time to do the photo for the comp, damn shame too, 'cause it promised to be great, if I get to your room in time before the mighty drinks evening on the Friday, would that make me eligible for a t shirt.

Also is it the black one? 'cause I already have one of those.

All T shirts are black me dear :thumb_yello:

Fred, what you were asking about some one taking some shirts to London,I can do that if you want. If you give them to me at Donny, I'll get them to London for you.

Fred, what you were asking about some one taking some shirts to London,I can do that if you want. If you give them to me at Donny, I'll get them to London for you.

:groupwave: