Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

He will follow the new trend in France!!!!!

SGE.NJC78.140607171202.photo01.diaporama.default-336x500.jpg

:biggrin2:

oh thats so wrong on so many levels lol!

can you imagine Mika sporting er...MIKA/a.k.a Belgium MIKA/a.k.a Sophie's do????

hahahahahahahah. sorry, had to bitch XD

straight hair for me isn't an effort...it's naturally straight. i don't even need to straighten it because, well...it's already straight lol. i use no products on my hair...no wax or serum, no hairspray (unless for a dance show) no gel, no mouse. Just wet the hair, shampoo, rinse, towel dry a bit, brush it out, and let it dry naturally.

yes i am totally gloating lol :roftl: :roftl:

Grrr...I wish! I have to wear my hair curly at gigs and stuff because the heat and stuff make it so frizzy!:sneaky2:

I like, is nice.

You know what? I was on perezhilton yesterday, and i saw those pictures, and didn't even realize that it was Mika until i read the title. :boxed::biggrin2:

I believe Perez got the photos here - from MFC - from meltinydancer actually! :wink2:

i miss the curls cause mika just looks plain adorable with them, but he looks really handsome and "refined" i guess you can say haha, so whatever.

and i don't think its a big deal..i mean it was one award show, i think he'll stick to the curls, and if not, it's about the music right? ;)

just FYI Da Mango and Sariflor - if one goes to wireimage or etc there are some pics of Kylie arriving, and M is at the bckgrnd (verrry small) - however his profile can be seen

Thank you! You're right. They are small, but look quite nice. Kinda looks like this...

m2.jpg

...only sleeker. :thumb_yello:

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

I Think The Curls Suit Him Much Better. Like He Is Always Sexy No Matter What But In My Opinion The Curls Are Sexier:bleh: Oh By The Way Did He Cut The Curls Off?

It's you sigh

If guys around here really looked this way, do you think I'd be sitting in front of my computer instead of running down the streets like crazy ??? :biggrin2:

No! Don't tell me that! I'm spending all of January studying abroad in Paris...tell me that all the Parisian boys are cute!