Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't he look all sophisticated and grown up apart from some other x rated things too :blush-anim-cl::naughty: He will always be beautiful to look at cos he is naturally gorgeous, he just can't help himself it must be so difficult for him to not fall in love with himself (heh heh).

This is actually a genius bit of marketing from Mika.

He will be in every newspaper and magazine now this week because the World will be in awe of the Mikster sans curls, thus his name will be on everyone's lips, and thousands more people will be falling over themselves to download/buy Happy Ending.

Am I right or am I right? :mf_rosetinted:

Curly hair or not Mika is always sexy :blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

doesn't he look all sophisticated and grown up apart from some other x rated things too :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I cannot stop staring at this angel.... his look..those eyes are so capturing..

MICA IS PURE.. LOVE! {sex:glasses3:}

f_heartm_831b8bb.gif

He will be in every newspaper and magazine now this week because the World will be in awe of the Mikster sans curls, thus his name will be on everyone's lips, and thousands more people will be falling over themselves to download/buy Happy Ending.

....and maybe accept cancellations just staring at those bambi eyes???

no dear mika.....not good marketing that one! :sneaky2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmfao:

you are right:mf_rosetinted:

doesn't he look all sophisticated and grown up apart from some other x rated things too :blush-anim-cl::naughty: He will always be beautiful to look at cos he is naturally gorgeous, he just can't help himself it must be so difficult for him to not fall in love with himself (heh heh).

:roftl:

Yes he looks about 30 on these pics. Still too young for me but slightly less dodgy and wrong :biggrin2:

Yes he looks about 30 on these pics. Still too young for me but slightly less dodgy and wrong :biggrin2:

Ok - "phew" so I'm not the only one....

Thirty years old, huh? Well then, that's just 5 years between us... :wub2:

*runs away*

*sigh*

Even if he WAS 30...

I would still be old enough to be his mother! :shocked::sneaky2::boxed:

dcdeb

Of course he isn't going bald what makes people think that? my hubby has wavy hair that he has in a similar style but shorter than Mika in those new pics), he is 48 still has thick naturally dark brown hair, he only has about 6 grey hairs but cos it's worn high off the face it just shows off the forehead, doesn't mean he is receding or anything.

So I don't think Mika is going bald just yet, and he may not, if his mother or father are bald then THAT may have a factor in it, my hubbys dad is fairly bald but he takes after his mum for the thick dark hair.

What pic of his dad?:blink:

He better have the curls back when he comes here or I will have to take consequences *Godfather theme song playing in the background*:glasses2: