Mika Grammar

so today in english class we had to write sentences with introductory elements and correct punctuation.

I couldn't think of anything at first.....but this is what i ended up with.:cool:

:biggrin2: here the are:

1. After he sang, Mika decided to have some Ribena to quench his thirst.

2. To earn money for his new car, Jared decided to get a job as Mika's assistant.

3. If I don't see Mika by next summer, i think my friends will go insane, kill me, or both.:mf_rosetinted: (this one is true)

4. Hearing that he had an ENT infection, she immediately booked a trip to London.

5. After drinking his Ribena, he decided to take a hike.

6. Often, his talent is overlooked because of his stunning face. (this isn't always true, i know:thumb_yello: )

7. When Mika's second album is finally released, you will probably find me camping out in front of F.Y.E.:giveup:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so today in english class we had to write sentences with introductory elements and correct punctuation.

I couldn't think of anything at first.....but this is what i ended up with.:cool:

:biggrin2: here the are:

2. To earn money for his new car, Jared decided to get a job as Mika's assistant.

3. If I don't see Mika by next summer, i think my friends will go insane, kill me, or both.:mf_rosetinted: (this one is true)

4. Hearing that he had an ENT infection, she immediately booked a trip to London.

6. Often, his talent is overlooked because of his stunning face. (this isn't always true, i know:thumb_yello: )

7. When Mika's second album is finally released, you will probably find me camping out in front of F.Y.E.:giveup:

..the ways to spread the Word of the Mikster are infinite:naughty:

When I read your posts, I remembered that I ought to punctuate my Mika sentences properly.

lol

Big love x

:naughty:

hahaha.

:shocked:

i think that's the first time you've used proper punctuation on the MCF:biggrin2: :wink2:

I should really do that in Spanish next time, or something. LOL. I love them.

haha. i should try that.:naughty:

..the ways to spread the Word of the Mikster are infinite:naughty:

yup.

infinite is right:biggrin2:

Haha nice.

I like the one about his second album:biggrin2:

I always put Mika in my work. Like today we had to say (in french) what we thought was in an extrordinary picture, I said Mika, haha. Everyone was like 'ofcouse' and 'you're so obsessed!'

:roftl:

When I read your posts, I remembered that I ought to punctuate my Mika sentences properly.

lol

Big love x

hahaha.

:shocked:

i think that's the first time you've used proper punctuation on the MCF:biggrin2: :wink2:

LOL!!!

Someone needs to pay more attention at school instead of dreaming about a boy!! :wink2:

Vix x

:

somebody asked for the sentences in spanish??

1. después de cantar, Mika decidió tomar algo de Ribena para apagar su sed

2. Para ahorar dinero para su nuevo auto, Jared decidió obtener un trabajo como asistente de Mika

3.Si no veo a Mika el próximo verano, creo que mis amigos se volverán locos, me matarán, o ambas cosas

4.Escuchando que el tenía una infección, ella enseguida reservó un viaje a Londres

5. Después de beber su Ribena, él decidió dar una caminata

6.A menudo, su talento es pasado por alto a causa de su rostro sensacional

7. Cuando finalmente el segundo album de Mika sea lanzado, probablemente me encuentren acampando enfrente de FYE

have a nice day!

somebody asked for the sentences in spanish??

1. después de cantar, Mika decidió tomar algo de Ribena para apagar su sed

2. Para ahorar dinero para su nuevo auto, Jared decidió obtener un trabajo como asistente de Mika

3.Si no veo a Mika el próximo verano, creo que mis amigos se volverán locos, me matarán, o ambas cosas

4.Escuchando que el tenía una infección, ella enseguida reservó un viaje a Londres

5. Después de beber su Ribena, él decidió dar una caminata

6.A menudo, su talento es pasado por alto a causa de su rostro sensacional

7. Cuando finalmente el segundo album de Mika sea lanzado, probablemente me encuentren acampando enfrente de FYE

have a nice day!

o wow.

i think you might've just done my spanish homework. i would never plagiarize.

just kidding!:bleh:

I think when typing the letter i and referring to oneself, you should make it a capital letter!

I shouldn't really complain as my sentence structure and grammar are rubbish!

xx

Right.

I forgot about capitalization.:naughty:

Funnyfunnyfunny! Love it! 7 out of seven!

thank you.:biggrin2:

haha! I love it!

I referred to Mika in my SAT essay...not directly...but he inspired my comment about musical artists being different and stepping outside the box...:bleh:

awww

that's awesome!! (not that you had to take the SAT's but that mika inspired you:naughty: )

LOL!!!

Someone needs to pay more attention at school instead of dreaming about a boy!!

Vix x

haha! I love it!

I referred to Mika in my SAT essay...not directly...but he inspired my comment about musical artists being different and stepping outside the box...:bleh:

its amazing how Mika can inspire are homework.

Im currently writing a childs story about living with war and that for my child protection class, i chose to study beriut lebanon and base my story around mika