French girl from Lyon

diridis

Hello everybody!

I just realised I hadn't talked about me yet.

So I'm 25, living in Lyon with my boyfriend, a rabbit, a guinea pig and many fishes! :bleh: I'm from Toulouse and hope to come back there soon.

I have known Mika throw TV shows in april. I went to see him live last sunday in Grenoble (booked from early july). It was great! :thumb_yello:

Soooo see you later on this board!

Cheers!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody!

I just realised I hadn't talked about me yet.

So I'm 25, living in Lyon with my boyfriend, a rabbit, a guinea pig and many fishes! :bleh: I'm from Toulouse and hope to come back there soon.

I have known Mika throw TV shows in april. I went to see him live last sunday in Grenoble (booked from early july). It was great! :thumb_yello:

Soooo see you later on this board!

Cheers!

:welcomeani: Great to have you here!

dcdeb

Bienvenue!!!! :biggrin2:

Si tu as un le moindre problème, une question, n'hésites pas à me contacter.

Je suis la référente pour les français!

Pour parler aux francophones en français, le French thread est ici:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326&highlight=french+thread

I realize reading Diridis' message that I didn't introduce myself either : I'm 38, leaving right now in the USA (South Carolina) but moving back to France (Lille) with my 2 kids next summer ... I discovered Mika thanks to my brothers and loved the songs instantly !!

So Hi to everybody, and welcome Diridis (nice to have multi national people to chat with ...). :thumb_yello:

Excuse my English ...

I realize reading Diridis' message that I didn't introduce myself either : I'm 38, leaving right now in the USA (South Carolina) but moving back to France (Lille) with my 2 kids next summer ... I discovered Mika thanks to my brothers and loved the songs instantly !!

So Hi to everybody, and welcome Diridis (nice to have multi national people to chat with ...). :thumb_yello:

Excuse my English ...

Coucou! Bienvenue!

Bon comme tu as pû déjà le lire, je suis là pour t'aider (tout comme les autres MFCers) donc t'hésites pas!

Si tu en as marre de l'anglais, y'a le French thread! :thumb_yello: