I'm still recovering from shock - since being on my holiday in L.A, I've missed so much!!! I had noooo idea that Mika had a new addition to the band until last night!!!! Yep - LAST NIGHT!!! Just goes to show i haven't been on here much!! Sorry MFCer's, lol!!! :naughty:

From what i've seen, i think she's really good, and i LOVE 'How much do you love me?' - I think it's a brill song, very catchy!! :punk: :punk:

xxx

Hey Mouselle, long time no see!

I just popped in to post this lovely picture from last night in Paris!! Thanks to Miks lil finga:thumb_yello:

Hi Blue Sky,

Yeah, long time no chat!

I'm always here, just hard to see when I have nothing to say for a while! (lurker alert!)

I've been listening to the awesome audio from Bologna, and I do love Saranayde's voice. She has a lot of talent, and I love that Mika lets her show more of her range than a pure 'back up singer' would be allowed to do.

Saranayde, please stay a while!

Nice pics, Pamette!They have a lot of chemical!!!

Queenie, I love your English!! Chemistry is what you meant, but chemical sounds so cute!! :wink2:

Pamette, thankyou for doing the job of transporting all the Saranayde pics over here for us. I came on tonight to do exactly that, and you have already been here.

Some more from your post for Paris on Oct 24.

l_d2703cd2ce8b279d54a57078e4fbdad3.jpg

l_83f32a2071cbfc933854f2c7499b1940.jpg

mika_z12.jpg

So as we can see there are two versions of the Missionary Man duo combination, we have Saranayde sporting the blue can can dress and Mika the black jacket with blue spots, or we have her in the red and pink can can dress with Mika in the pink striped jacket....CUTE!!

• Like 1

Pamette, thankyou for doing the job of transporting all the Saranayde pics over here for us. I came on tonight to do exactly that, and you have already been here.

So as we can see there are two versions of the Missionary Man duo combination, we have Saranayde sporting the blue can can dress and Mika the black jacket with blue spots, or we have her in the red and pink can can dress with Mika in the pink striped jacket....CUTE!!

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yeah! They are cute together.

I adore Saranayde with her black dress and also with the red one. :biggrin2: