Yeh it does seem to be going that way :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I was spel bound in torino , shes amazinggggggggggg not only is she beautiful but what a voice :biggrin2:

I hope shes here to stay , she brings a lot to the gigs:mf_lustslow:

how true!! :wub2: and have you heard her songs in her myspace? WOW!! that's all i have to say about them!

how true!! :wub2: and have you heard her songs in her myspace? WOW!! that's all i have to say about them!

I really like Saranayde's song called, "I Got a Feeling". You should tell FD not to look at her pics on her myspace, though. It might just.....:stretcher: and he's a long ways from home, huh? :roftl:

That being said, here is a pic of Saranayde from her myspace: :biggrin2:

SaranaydeBlackDress.jpg

I really like Saranayde's song called, "I Got a Feeling". You should tell FD not to look at her pics on her myspace, though. It might just.....:stretcher: and he's a long ways from home, huh? :roftl:

That being said, here is a pic of Saranayde from her myspace: :biggrin2:

SaranaydeBlackDress.jpg

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I must take a look now ... I may open it when Im close to a casualty dept :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I must take a look now ... I may open it when Im close to a casualty dept :biggrin2:

Good idea! :naughty:

ahahaha!! yeah! FREDDIE!! do not look at the pics in sara's myspace!! :sneaky2::naughty:

and lilmot i really like the song "test the water" too.but i think all the 4 songs are great!her voice is just so AWWWWW :wub2:

Ok, I'm listening to "test the water" now. Yes, I like it too. She has a wonderful voice. BTW, thanks for posting the pics you took with Saranayde. Very nice!!!

Good idea! :naughty:

Ok, I'm listening to "test the water" now. Yes, I like it too. She has a wonderful voice. BTW, thanks for posting the pics you took with Saranayde. Very nice!!!

oh you're welcome!! i'm very proud of them!!! :biggrin2: