Mika @ Sala Razzmatazz, Barcelona (18-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I have a vivid image in my mind of the Mikster looking at the scene from the stage, thinking

" I'LL BE BACK

:rm_robot:

...and then, next time I will stand here and say: 'last time we were playing here in front of 6000 people and now it is sold out.... this is AMAZING!' :naughty:'"

Aw, I love that thought, and the little growing robot!:roftl:

In Sweden 9/11 it is a 3000 people venue, and as far as we understand not sold out yet.

Reason to get worried for cancelling?:blink:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch YouTube at work here, have to wait until I'm home again. The 6000 people half capacity stadium makes sense, that is quite reasonable for a Mika gig. I wonder what it looked like!

It definitely makes sense! The "problem" is in Italy: we always want to make the big things and we're gonna have 10,000 ppl, woooohoooo:boxed:

This user uploaded like 4 videos from the show.

http://youtube.com/user/alexbds2

I'll try to upload my 3 videos which are very crappy, you've been warned. I had a lot fun! As for the venue, the stage was in the middle of the arena, making it a little less than half the capacity, we were like 6,000 ppl.

I was surprised by Mika's spanish, he's such a smart guy. We all want a Mika for us LOL

Thank you!! I can't watch right now cause my boss is right next to me...hope he will have lunch out and soon....:biggrin2:

I have a vivid image in my mind of the Mikster looking at the scene from the stage, thinking

" I'LL BE BACK

:rm_robot:

...and then, next time I will stand here and say: 'last time we were playing here in front of 6000 people and now it is sold out.... this is AMAZING!' :naughty:'"

Hahahaha!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Wha? Where was Saranayde - I don't think I saw her at all in this clip - maybe I just missed her?

No concern of her being the focus of attention, anyhow.:blink:

Oh she is there, for a split second, she is wearing black with a red sash around her waist and is clapping along and dancing. (I saw her in another clip of this too, so I am sure she is there!!)

Thanks everyone for you videos and pics, I am off to watch them all now. Before moving countries to Italy later tonight!! (only on MFC !!):wink2:

:biggrin2: an article in El País about the concert last night along with a photograph...

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/Mika/impregna/fantasia/Barcelona/elpepucul/20071019elpepucul_1/Tes

20071019elpepucul1cu8.jpg

did he have the big girl blowup figure in the other shows of this tour? :blink: don't think i've seen it on this tour yet.

did he have the big girl blowup figure in the other shows of this tour? :blink: don't think i've seen it on this tour yet.

Well at least I can testify that there was NO big girl blowup in Paris and Nantes.

hmm, and no lollipop girl figure, no lollipop girls at all on this tour... has he banned them because of the questions that stupid mexican interviewer asked? :blink::tears:

:blink: What was the question already? Can't remember...

Maybe he just wants to move his show towards a different direction hence the no big girls, no lollipop girls and only sometimes the big girl blow up...

wrong concert, I know, but how about this to keep us going???

posted only one hour ago....

*dies*:wub2:

and another

I was going to post them in the correct thread, but it has dropped so far down the list, noone will ever watch them!!

Thank you! *sigh* :wub2:

:biggrin2: an article in El País about the concert last night along with a photograph...

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/Mika/impregna/fantasia/Barcelona/elpepucul/20071019elpepucul_1/Tes

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Hi

Some things about me before the report.

I'm 46 and I've been to concerts all my life. I'm a devote follower of Bruce Springsteen, Elton John and all symphonic rock maestros from the 70s so I know about Live gigs.

The concert tonight at Palau Sant Jordi (6500) was nothing short of spectacular. One of the best I've seen in ages. Full of joy and musicianship.

Before the setlist something funny about the songs through the PA system before Mika: Last night a DJ saved my life, Smoke on the water (Bossa nova style), The man who sold the world (Bowie), Children of the revolution (Marc Bolan). Quite a list.

Setlist:

Relax

Big girl

My interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Johnny

Any other world

Ring ring

How much do you love me

Stuck in the middle

Missionary man

Happy ending

Love today

Grace Kelly

----------------

Lollipop

----------------

Relax

Gotta go. I'll finish this when I get back from work.

Bye

Welcome to the MFC! Thank You!

Photo Mika yesterday in Barcelona:

http://blocs.mesvilaweb.cat/rockviu

Welcome! Your first post to the MFC! Thank you!

Hi

Some things about me before the report.

I'm 46 and I've been to concerts all my life. I'm a devote follower of Bruce Springsteen, Elton John and all symphonic rock maestros from the 70s so I know about Live gigs.

The concert tonight at Palau Sant Jordi (6500) was nothing short of spectacular. One of the best I've seen in ages. Full of joy and musicianship.

Before the setlist something funny about the songs through the PA system before Mika: Last night a DJ saved my life, Smoke on the water (Bossa nova style), The man who sold the world (Bowie), Children of the revolution (Marc Bolan). Quite a list.

Setlist:

Relax

Big girl

My interpretation

Billy Brown

Holy Johnny

Any other world

Ring ring

How much do you love me

Stuck in the middle

Missionary man

Happy ending

Love today

Grace Kelly

----------------

Lollipop

----------------

Relax

Gotta go. I'll finish this when I get back from work.

Bye

This user uploaded like 4 videos from the show.

http://youtube.com/user/alexbds2

I'll try to upload my 3 videos which are very crappy, you've been warned. I had a lot fun! As for the venue, the stage was in the middle of the arena, making it a little less than half the capacity, we were like 6,000 ppl.

I was surprised by Mika's spanish, he's such a smart guy. We all want a Mika for us LOL

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Mika yesterday in Barcelona:

http://blocs.mesvilaweb.cat/rockviu

Thanks and welcome to MFC :biggrin2:

as this is the 2nd leg of the european tour maybe he wanted to do stg different from the previous shows but it's weird cause yesterday there was the blow up big girl...

some more things about yesterday's show (though there may be no differences btw this one and the last ones)

at the beginning there was this big blue balloon at the centre of the stage while the intro was playing, it exploded, and there was this girl in a fairy costume dancing (I thought Mika may be inside the balloon lol) in like a spiritual way.

At the end, in the animal "fight", everybody was laughing, specially when they did the "sex scene". Mika was the cocrodile which kills the bad bunny.

oh, I loved the snow/umbrella/skull scene, very nice.

These are my 3 crappy videos:

(end of lollipop)

(lollipop)

(relax - encore)

sorry for the quality, i recorded them with my cell

there will be more videos popping up soon in yt for sure

as this is the 2nd leg of the european tour maybe he wanted to do stg different from the previous shows but it's weird cause yesterday there was the blow up big girl...

some more things about yesterday's show (though there may be no differences btw this one and the last ones)

at the beginning there was this big blue balloon at the centre of the stage while the intro was playing, it exploded, and there was this girl in a fairy costume dancing (I thought Mika may be inside the balloon lol) in like a spiritual way.

At the end, in the animal "fight", everybody was laughing, specially when they did the "sex scene". Mika was the cocrodile which kills the bad bunny.

oh, I loved the snow/umbrella/skull scene, very nice.

These are my 3 crappy videos:

(end of lollipop)

(lollipop)

(relax - encore)

sorry for the quality, i recorded them with my cell

there will be more videos popping up soon in yt for sure

Thanks so much for your videos!

And that is very interesting about the big balloon that exploded...I don't think I have heard about that yet in anyone's reports!

Thanks so much for your videos!

And that is very interesting about the big balloon that exploded...I don't think I have heard about that yet in anyone's reports!

it was in one of the videos that have been posted from the french shows, just can't remember which one.

Got another text from sariflor. She says the show was amazing, in the end he came back to do Relax (again) as an encore, they met him afterwards and he was sweet and chatted to them and asked them what they thought about the show. He liked her outfit, (of course!) and said it was cool :biggrin2:.

(I'm really anxious to see the pics now :wink2: ) Whilst he was filmed as he talked to other fans (non MFCers, or maybe not-yet :naughty: ) he asked the camera team to stop filming them when he was talking to 'our girls' :blush-anim-cl: And again... it was amazing :biggrin2:

Got another text from sariflor. She says the show was amazing, in the end he came back to do Relax (again) as an encore, they met him afterwards and he was sweet and chatted to them and asked them what they thought about the show. He liked her outfit, (of course!) and said it was cool :biggrin2:.

(I'm really anxious to see the pics now :wink2: ) Whilst he was filmed as he talked to other fans (non MFCers, or maybe not-yet :naughty: ) he asked the camera team to stop filming them when he was talking to 'our girls' :blush-anim-cl: And again... it was amazing :biggrin2:

They must be so happy!

Wonder why he asked the camera team to stop filming when he talked to MFC girls?