Mika @ Sala Razzmatazz, Barcelona (18-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hi everyone!...

Last night was AMAZING. Seriously, it was incredible.

The atmosphere, the vibe, Mika, it was all unbelievable!!!

He did it again, he totally amazed and hooked me, and I can safely say that every show I go to becomes better than the one before. ...

:huglove:

Hmm, thanks for that promising preview, makes me want to read more - and makes me wish I had been there :tears:

But more than that I'm so happy for you :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so wonderful to see more reports and pics and vids thankyou!!

And we will still come back and visit here for the rest when you have a chance to upload them! Never can get enough of our boy!!

And what a wonderful MFC family we have all over, keeping us up to date!:mf_lustslow:

Hi everyone!

Just a quick one to say a bit about last night, and when I´m back in London this weekend I´ll post a longer report (you know how I love to go and and on when I speak, specially if it´s Mika related:naughty:)

Last night was AMAZING. Seriously, it was incredible.

The atmosphere, the vibe, Mika, it was all unbelievable!!!

He did it again, he totally amazed and hooked me, and I can safely say that every show I go to becomes better than the one before.

Of course one thing is that we´re losing that intimacy of the small venues, which I am truly sad about, but as this is something that can´t be changed (sigh!) then at least I´m happy that we are gaining better and better shows all the time.

Of course the singing was flawless, and his energy was electric, he gave it all once again, he was even speaking a lot of Spanish which obviously pleased the crowds, lol, and just every song he did was better than the one before.

I actually loved the new Holy Johnny, which I wasn´t sure of after seeing videos. It was fantastic, and soo good to watch live. He´s just so freaking good anyway, but that song always does it for me.

I absolutely adore it.

What else....Missionary man was also unbelievably good, he did a fantastic job at duetting with Sara and they were both excellent.

She was actually quite good although I still think that she sometimes acts in a way that I don´t particularly like. But hey i´t my opinion which I am entitled to, right?

She´s an amazing singer and does work very well with Mika, and funny enough but it did look like her presence was not so...erm..."there", she was more of a band member like the rest of them except -naturally- for the duet with MM.

The strange thing is that Mika did Happy Ending by himself, I found that a bit weird...It was incredible and the crowds went mad, but I thought he´d do it with Sara....oh well, it was fantastic anyway, so my big thumbs up to him!

One thing that I did want to mention which made me very angry about the people there is that, despite it being a non-smoking venue, people were smoking like there was no tomorrow.

Then they announced via the speakers that it was forbidden...and people kept smoking.

This lack of respect really made me angry, and made me ashamed of the fact that this was happening in my country. I find it horrible and totally unacceptable, and all I could think of is that Mika would be so mad and disappointed when he smelled the smoke in the air....

Anyway, on a positive note regarding crowds it was quite good:no pushing at all, no shoving, and people were very civil in that regard.

And I have taken about 100 pics some of which are excellent, and a few videos, which I will upload somewhere when i get back.

They are quite good quality, the only problem with the videos is that you can hear us singing so loudly that poor Mika is often drowned! haha!!!

Oh and have I mentioned how AMAZING it was to speak to him afterwards?

He liked my Pink Cowgirl outfit (or so he said, haha, maybe he was just being polite and felt the need to mention it since there were only a few of us in fancy dress, lol) but in any case he was as lovely as ever...It´s just always so short isn´t it?

One always wants to chat to him for hours but it was so nice of him to come out and meet us, cause there were a lot of people there and it was late, and they had their bus ready to go...

And he is such a lovely, normal, sweet, down to earth person:wub2:.

The other guys also came out, and Cherisse and Sara stayed behind a little, and Mikey and Luke came to the fence.

It felt like a prison movie, hahaha, talking through the fence :roftl:but they were both very nice too.

Anyway the purpose of this post was to give a quick update and of course me being me it has gone on for ages, so I will post it now and do a good one this weekend.

Oh I missed this last night - Thank you Sariflor! (I included your whole report/quote again, so others might find it easily):thumb_yello:

Ok, no time to do a proper report yet, but I managed to post my pictures ....I hope you enjoy them!

Some of them are quite blurry but it's so hard to keep them in focus with how Mika moves!! Some of them I really like though.

I decided to keep the bad ones anyway, so that you can get a better impression of the atmosphere.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInBarcelona

Ok, no time to do a proper report yet, but I managed to post my pictures ....I hope you enjoy them!

Some of them are quite blurry but it's so hard to keep them in focus with how Mika moves!! Some of them I really like though.

I decided to keep the bad ones anyway, so that you can get a better impression of the atmosphere.

a couple of my fav ones:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInBarcelona/photo#5123547199674135298

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInBarcelona/photo#5123547268393612082

Videos coming soon! I got (complete) My Interpretation, Holy Johnny, How much do you love me, and a bit of Billy Brown.

Oh wow, those are amazing pics! I love how enchanting that part of the show seems to be...like a dreamworld or something. Thanks for sharing :)

thank u!!! wonderfull :thumb_yello:

Wow, your pics are truly adorable :wub2:

Thinking that reality is always even so much better than any pic it must have been celestial to actually have been there *dreamy*

It was:wub2: ....I wish it could just go on and on and on and on....:wink2:

:wub2: Thanks a lot!!!!!!!