daisylou

This should ease the pain Diana :blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean, that's why I don't want to finish it!

Oooh that picture. :wub2:

But how can you keep yourself from finishing it!? I've only had the book for a couple of days and once I started reading I couldn't stop..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh that picture. :wub2:

But how can you keep yourself from finishing it!? I've only had the book for a couple of days and once I started reading I couldn't stop..

I haven't read it in a few days now but I know what it's like, once I do start reading I can't put it down! But I've also got loads of work to do so I'm keeping myself distracted :bleh: I guess I better finish it actually though cos I think I should reread it for the seminar for English! :blink:

I think he should be big brother in bb9..that would be fab !!

when celebrity hijack finishes maybe they will have some of the celebs on for a bit of a chat..hope so !

It'd be cool alright if he was on it, he was great in that!

Welcome anyway! It's always nice to see Mika/Russell fans :naughty:

You're a very wise woman because once you start reading you can't stop!!

I'm a little bit sad I finished his booky wook though, now I don't have anything to look forward to anymore Russell-wise!

Our weekly encounters are not enough for you, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah? :naughty:

I read that Russel enjoyed being in the bb house for celebrity big brother so much that he wants to get involved again. Hope it is true!

With Emilia..Sorry!! I couldn´t help myself! :lol3:

That pic KILLED ME :D

Ok so I'm completely obsessed with the Re:Brand series (he talks about it in the book aswell). It's just too amazing!

If you haven't seen it, you really should.

I put all the episodes on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E5384A43B55DFC70

That must've taken you ages to put em all up! :shocked: there's dedication for you:wink2:

I know I've seen em before too, such a good series! I love episode 3 with James the homeless guy, it's so sweet how Russell is all helpful :wub2: and the bath scene! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

I really like his hair back then too! but it's funny how he looks so much younger nowadays, even though that was years ago! to do with him being clean and sober now I guess... aw doesn't it make you proud of him for getting clean and staying clean too :blush-anim-cl: and it's so good to see how's he's really made it since..:)

I went on a bit there didn't I? haha

Cha-cha-chaa!

I am totally sick! No, not like perv-sick, literally sick. :naughty:

I have a weird fever and I blow my nose like after every other minute. I haven't been to school for two days and I won't go tomorrow either. :boxed: And the worst part is that my nose keeps bleeding! I absolutely hate it! My nose bleeds quite often when I'm sick, so in 3 days it has bleeded for 4 times already. Not badly though, thank god. I remember when I was a bit younger and blood was pouring out. :blink:

So, that was my lesson on nosebleeds today. Those who expected to read something about Russell might be a bit disappointed. :naughty: :naughty:

That must've taken you ages to put em all up! :shocked: there's dedication for you:wink2:

I know I've seen em before too, such a good series! I love episode 3 with James the homeless guy, it's so sweet how Russell is all helpful :wub2: and the bath scene! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

I really like his hair back then too! but it's funny how he looks so much younger nowadays, even though that was years ago! to do with him being clean and sober now I guess... aw doesn't it make you proud of him for getting clean and staying clean too :blush-anim-cl: and it's so good to see how's he's really made it since..:)

I went on a bit there didn't I? haha

It did take quite a while but I think it's a fantastic series and want as many people as possible to be able to see it!

My favourite one is 'Dadfight' because it's so brutally honest.

It really gives you an insight into the person that is Russell Brand.

Some bits broke my heart though. When he felt all guilty and when he told his dad that he hated himself. I believe he still feels that way, even to this day he seems unhappy with who he is.

I didn't like 'Homeless James' very much because I felt the bath scene was disrespectful. I'm sure they meant well (or maybe they didn't) but James is a grown man that was treated like a baby.

It's really great of him that he managed to quit drugs and alcohol.

As you may know I work with drug addicts and alcoholics who are beyond help. They've been addicted for too long and have been given up on so to speak.

Everytime I'm there it makes me think of Russell and how he could've ended the same way.

It did take quite a while but I think it's a fantastic series and want as many people as possible to be able to see it!

My favourite one is 'Dadfight' because it's so brutally honest.

It really gives you an insight into the person that is Russell Brand.

Some bits broke my heart though. When he felt all guilty and when he told his dad that he hated himself. I believe he still feels that way, even though this day he seems unhappy with who he is.

I didn't like 'Homeless James' very much because I felt the bath scene was disrespectful. I'm sure they meant well (or maybe they didn't) but James is a grown man that was treated like a baby.

It's really great of him that he managed to quit drugs and alcohol.

As you may know I work with drug addicts and alcoholics who are beyond help. They've been addicted for too long and have been given up on so to speak.

Everytime I'm there it makes me think of Russell and how he could've ended the same way.

Yeah I agree I loved Dadfight too. It was really nice to see Russell getting on so well with his dad too even though they have had issues.

I guess that scene was a bit disrespectful to James alright, the cameramen could've been more aware. I did think for a while that he may find it all a bit patronising, though I believe Russell only had good intentions.

The episode with the old lady Wendy was funny too! Though a bit strange, I couldn't believe what his actual intentions had been! until she gave her opinion :naughty:

Wow I didn't know you did that kind of work! I'd say it's very tough but rewarding at the same time.

Cha-cha-chaa!

I am totally sick! No, not like perv-sick, literally sick. :naughty:

I have a weird fever and I blow my nose like after every other minute. I haven't been to school for two days and I won't go tomorrow either. :boxed: And the worst part is that my nose keeps bleeding! I absolutely hate it! My nose bleeds quite often when I'm sick, so in 3 days it has bleeded for 4 times already. Not badly though, thank god. I remember when I was a bit younger and blood was pouring out. :blink:

So, that was my lesson on nosebleeds today. Those who expected to read something about Russell might be a bit disappointed. :naughty: :naughty:

Oh hello there!

You do know that "cha cha cha" is what the leprachauns say, right? :naughty:

Oh you poor thing! I know the feeling, I've been sick for 3 weeks and am only getting better now finally! You're best to stay at home really, it's awkward when your nose bleeds in class, I know! I get nose bleeds every so often too, hate them! I've always feared getting them during my big exams but much to my relief I never did!

Hope you feel better soon anyway!

Yeah I agree I loved Dadfight too. It was really nice to see Russell getting on so well with his dad too even though they have had issues.

I guess that scene was a bit disrespectful to James alright, the cameramen could've been more aware. I did think for a while that he may find it all a bit patronising, though I believe Russell only had good intentions.

The episode with the old lady Wendy was funny too! Though a bit strange, I couldn't believe what his actual intentions had been! until she gave her opinion :naughty:

Wow I didn't know you did that kind of work! I'd say it's very tough but rewarding at the same time.

I loved the one with Wendy!! Too bad she didn't let him have his wicked way with her. That would've been so interesting.

That whole "I don't feel the urge anymore" thing was bollocks though I sure! She even said that she didn't know what might happen if there wasn't a camera there. She blatantly just didn't want to look like a dirty old lady on cam.

And I'm still in uni, I do that job as work experience. It's not tough at all, the old men really like me and are usually very chatty. :)

I loved the one with Wendy!! Too bad she didn't let him have his wicked way with her. That would've been so interesting.

That whole "I don't feel the urge anymore" thing was bollocks though I sure! She even said that she didn't know what might happen if there wasn't a camera there. She blatantly just didn't want to look like a dirty old lady on cam.

And I'm still in uni, I do that job as work experience. It's not tough at all, the old men really like me and are usually very chatty. :)

haha I admit I'd have loved to have seen what would've happened too, but at the same time I was like "Russell are you serious?!" :roftl:

They were really cute together though weren't they? :bleh: They got on really well! It was funny how they would go up to random people and just introduce themselves and say they were in love :naughty:

Haha I'd say you have a point there, I'm sure she could love young men's bottoms and still feel nothing! :naughty:

Cool! I'd say it's very interesting, are they in care there?

What course are you doing at uni if you don't mind me asking?

haha I admit I'd have loved to have seen what would've happened too, but at the same time I was like "Russell are you serious?!" :roftl:

They were really cute together though weren't they? :bleh: They got on really well! It was funny how they would go up to random people and just introduce themselves and say they were in love :naughty:

Haha I'd say you have a point there, I'm sure she could love young men's bottoms and still feel nothing! :naughty:

Cool! I'd say it's very interesting, are they in care there?

What course are you doing at uni if you don't mind me asking?

She's just an old lady, she looked pretty good for her age too. I don't see anything wrong with it really.

I really wanted them to "have it off" and see how they both felt afterwards.

They were cute together indeed, she was awesome for going along with it all.

Most of them are, yes. Some of them don't want therapy anymore so they just go there to get their meds, most receive psychiatric treatment and a couple of them are committed 24/7. Most of them have been addicted to narcotics or alcohol for many, many years. They're not always that cheerful but they're usually really kind to me. My bossguy told me that it's a positive thing that I'm young and a girl because there aren't any females working at the villa (= where I do work experience). A couple of weeks ago one of them gave me a flower to put in my hair, how cute is that?

I study social work by the way. I hope to work with drug addicts in the future so this is really the perfect work experience place.

She's just an old lady, she looked pretty good for her age too. I don't see anything wrong with it really.

I really wanted them to "have it off" and see how they both felt afterwards.

They were cute together indeed, she was awesome for going along with it all.

Most of them are, yes. Some of them don't want therapy anymore so they just go there to get their meds, most receive psychiatric treatment and a couple of them are committed 24/7. Most of them have been addicted to narcotics or alcohol for many, many years. They're not always that cheerful but they're usually really kind to me. My bossguy told me that it's a positive thing that I'm young and a girl because there aren't any females working at the villa (= where I do work experience). A couple of weeks ago one of them gave me a flower to put in my hair, how cute is that?

I study social work by the way. I hope to work with drug addicts in the future so this is really the perfect work experience place.

If it was a genuine experience where they met and had it off then that would be fine! but it was just the fact that Russell actually had intention to try to even before he knew her, just to see if he could! Like fair enough, go ahead and seduce her, that's a bit of fun, and that's all the experiment needed really! but to actually want to go all the way :boxed: I dunno it just seemed a little strange to me. But at the same time I admit I'd have been very interested to see what would've happened if they had!

Oh right, I was just wondering if they are in care and still addicts, are they still drinking and talking drugs? because I'd imagine it wouldn't be allowed in many institutions but, in this case, what do they do?

Aw that's so sweet that he gave you a flower :) they must really value you there! It's a good indicator you've picked the right career choice for you too :thumb_yello:

If it was a genuine experience where they met and had it off then that would be fine! but it was just the fact that Russell actually had intention to try to even before he knew her, just to see if he could! Like fair enough, go ahead and seduce her, that's a bit of fun, and that's all the experiment needed really! but to actually want to go all the way :boxed: I dunno it just seemed a little strange to me. But at the same time I admit I'd have been very interested to see what would've happened if they had!

Oh right, I was just wondering if they are in care and still addicts, are they still drinking and talking drugs? because I'd imagine it wouldn't be allowed in many institutions but, in this case, what do they do?

Aw that's so sweet that he gave you a flower :) they must really value you there! It's a good indicator you've picked the right career choice for you too :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean..It would've been better if they just met but I still don't think it's that weird that he wanted to try and go all the way with an old lady.

Maybe I just have a perverted mind?

They're not locked up against their will or anything.. So they can leave there (the villa is on the other side of the terrain aswell) so they can go out and buy what they need.

They're not allowed to be intoxicated at the villa though cuz then we kick them out. It's early in the morning so they just sit, drink coffee and smoke their siggies.

Yeah I'm glad they approve of me because before I started the bossguy told me that it's very likely they won't have conversations with you and just don't reply when they don't feel like it. But they're all supernice (except when they go manic ofcourse) and have never not answered... So I'm well chuffed. :)

I know what you mean..It would've been better if they just met but I still don't think it's that weird that he wanted to try and go all the way with an old lady.

Maybe I just have a perverted mind?

They're not locked up against their will or anything.. So they can leave there (the villa is on the other side of the terrain aswell) so they can go out and buy what they need.

They're not allowed to be intoxicated at the villa though cuz then we kick them out. It's early in the morning so they just sit, drink coffee and smoke their siggies.

Yeah I'm glad they approve of me because before I started the bossguy told me that it's very likely they won't have conversations with you and just don't reply when they don't feel like it. But they're all supernice (except when they go manic ofcourse) and have never not answered... So I'm well chuffed. :)

:roftl: whatever way you're mind is formed, it seems to be on the same wavelength as Russell anyway! :naughty:

Ah I see now, I couldn't figure out for a while how they managed :naughty:

I'm happy for you that you've found something suited to you anyway! I'd be interested in the psychiatric side of that, I was thinking about doing psychiatric nursing in college but chose not to in the end, though it still interests me.

I'm studying Arts, which is a very general course. It'd have been good if I could have chosen something which gives me an actual career path, but heh, I didn't! :naughty: I do like the course I'm doing now though so it's all good!

:roftl: whatever way you're mind is formed, it seems to be on the same wavelength as Russell anyway! :naughty:

Ah I see now, I couldn't figure out for a while how they managed :naughty:

I'm happy for you that you've found something suited to you anyway! I'd be interested in the psychiatric side of that, I was thinking about doing psychiatric nursing in college but chose not to in the end, though it still interests me.

I'm studying Arts, which is a very general course. It'd have been good if I could have chosen something which gives me an actual career path, but heh, I didn't! :naughty: I do like the course I'm doing now though so it's all good!

Ooh I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Arts is grand. Do you have a special craft or field you specialize in?

I actually think this could be my favourite stand-up piece of Russell's!

I'm sure you've seen it before but it's such a classic! :roftl:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=S1uhmnNnmL8&feature=related

Hehe yeah this is brilliant. :roftl:

Ooh I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Arts is grand. Do you have a special craft or field you specialize in?

Hehe yeah this is brilliant. :roftl:

Oh my course is actually nothing to do with Art, like painting or drawing, (which is a common misconception don't worry!) it's the do with the arts, like history, languages, religion, philosophy, that kind of Arts, you know? we do 4 subjects in first year and just keep 2 after that, so the two I'm focusing on are French and English!

Oh my course is actually nothing to do with Art, like painting or drawing, (which is a common misconception don't worry!) it's the do with the arts, like history, languages, religion, philosophy, that kind of Arts, you know? we do 4 subjects in first year and just keep 2 after that, so the two I'm focusing on are French and English!

Citin!! :biggrin2:

You said earlier that you should've chosen something that gives you a carreer path but you can do loads of things with English and French can't you?

A friend of mine studies philosophy and when he was done it was hard finding a job (he works at an office now which has nothing to do with his degree) so then I would've understood if it was hard starting a carreer in it.. But languages are good. :)

Citin!! :biggrin2:

You said earlier that you should've chosen something that gives you a carreer path but you can do loads of things with English and French can't you?

A friend of mine studies philosophy and when he was done it was hard finding a job (he works at an office now which has nothing to do with his degree) so then I would've understood if it was hard starting a carreer in it.. But languages are good. :)

haha citin indeed :naughty:

You see, the thing with Arts, no matter what subjects you are doing, it opens up a lot of pathways to you, but none at the same time, know what I mean? :bleh:

But I actually do think French and English is a pretty good combination as well, I should be able to get a job where I can use them! Though they don't really define any particular job you know? only teaching, which I don't want to do... But whatever, I've a few years left to worry about that anyway :naughty:

Thanks for the little vote of confidence though! :)

Are you still studying English by the way? because you have really excellent english! better than some of the native English speakers on the forum :naughty:

haha citin indeed

You see, the thing with Arts, no matter what subjects you are doing, it opens up a lot of pathways to you, but none at the same time, know what I mean? :bleh:

But I actually do think French and English is a pretty good combination as well, I should be able to get a job where I can use them! Though they don't really define any particular job you know? only teaching, which I don't want to do... But whatever, I've a few years left to worry about that anyway

Thanks for the little vote of confidence though! :)

Are you still studying English by the way? because you have really excellent english! better than some of the native English speakers on the forum :naughty:

Yeah I know what you mean.

And with your language skills you could also do freelance translating, or work an office till something better comes along. I'm sure that's not the carreer you dream of but it could be a temporary thing you know? At least it's comforting to know that you'll be able to earn a steady income. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the compliment. :blush-anim-cl:

I never actually studied English. I had lessons in high school but that's a 100 years ago (ok, 6 years ago :naughty: ). Those were just the basics though.

I learned to speak English by watching American and British tv shows.. and by posting on message boards. :naughty:

Yeah I know what you mean.

And with your language skills you could also do freelance translating, or work an office till something better comes along. I'm sure that's not the carreer you dream of but it could be a temporary thing you know? At least it's comforting to know that you'll be able to earn a steady income.

Thanks for the compliment. :blush-anim-cl:

I never actually studied English. I had lessons in high school but that's a 100 years ago (ok, 6 years ago :naughty: ). Those were just the basics though.

I learned to speak English by watching American and British tv shows.. and by posting on message boards. :naughty:

Yeah I feel safe enough with what I'm studying anyway and sure we'll see what it brings me!

Wow you've picked it up so well considering how you've learnt it! It's hard enough learning languages at school but by yourself like that is amazing! well done lol :naughty: I guess it's good with English because it's so much in the media and sfuff. I don't think I could pick up French like that, though I do find that music helps a lot, which I'm sure helps you too!