daisylou

OXEGEN! yep I was there :bleh:

I don't remember what Beth Ditto said about Mika though I was kinda busy fixing my torn poncho at that stage cos it was raining when the Gossip were on!

Haha that's funny how ye have so much in common! and how it lead to Russell!

Well, them Mika dances now, they are a bit they do taint the mind :naughty: so I guess that in turn would open your mind to Russell's sense of humour, and his naughty ways, which some people still view as obnoxious

That's my theory

lol, yeah she said that Beth kept talking about Mika!?!? She could have been exagerating though. You're so lucky you were there! Two people last night were there and it sounds so good!:punk: It's actually scary how much we have in commen! We had an Art project in school that had to be completed over the weekend. And we both came in to school, with the same picture drawn in the same colour on the same corner of the page!!It scared both of us because of how alike our projects were and we didn't see each other at all the whole time!

But she's a Scorpio (complete opposite to Taurus) yet we've always been freaked out by how alike we are. I could write a book on everything we have in commen.:shocked::bleh:

yeah, you could be right. I do think that they have something similar that draws you to either one. But they seem very different.:blink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?! haha why? don't you like your other name? aww.

I'd be sure to give my proper name if meeting in person... even though Shaz is my nickname, it's not ME! you know what I mean??

Are you sure you don't mind me putting Nicole so? you can invent something else if you like and I'll send you the message before mailing it to him, and you can add or change anything if you like hehe!

Yup, really....and all the MFCers who I've met in real life have called me Nicole also. :naughty: It's not that I don't like my real name. I mean, it's not horrible, but I also like Nicole alot and I'm used to it. :blink: And yeah, I know what you mean, I wouldn't feel very ME either if I told that my name was Mary Lou or something. :roftl: but with Nicole it's kinda different, cause I do feel that it's very ME. I wouldn't mind if that was also my real name though, cause right now I feel guilty when using it. Cause it's supposed to be me and it feels like me, but it isn't.

*takes some calming pills* :naughty:

Oh well, I have time to think about it. I'll let you know sometime soon. :naughty:

We are so clever. It's better than any I-will-rule-the-world plan.:mf_rosetinted:

I think she means at least Russell said sorry for not reading out all the emails, cos Ingie sent in a mail saying how she prefers Noel, or something, but I don't they won't tell us directly! :sneaky2:

Ohhhhhh. Ok... I couldn't listen to it online, so I didn't know that.

*waits impatiently for the podcast*

I think she means at least Russell said sorry for not reading out all the emails, cos Ingie sent in a mail saying how she prefers Noel, or something, but I don't they won't tell us directly! :sneaky2:

Whoops sorry I missed that!

Yeah he said sorry to anyone who'd sent an email and didn't get it read out!

lol, yeah she said that Beth kept talking about Mika!?!? She could have been exagerating though. You're so lucky you were there! Two people last night were there and it sounds so good! It's actually scary how much we have in commen! We had an Art project in school that had to be completed over the weekend. And we both came in to school, with the same picture drawn in the same colour on the same corner of the page!!It scared both of us because of how alike our projects were and we didn't see each other at all the whole time!

But she's a Scorpio (complete opposite to Taurus) yet we've always been freaked out by how alike we are. I could write a book on everything we have in commen.

yeah, you could be right. I do think that they have something similar that draws you to either one. But they seem very different.

I don't really remember :blink: lol! They were good though I remember! Beth took off her dress! haha, all she had on underneath was a green bra and one of them hold in thingies... you know what I mean? it was just about covering her lower stomach and thighs :naughty: haha she went mad! I want to go this year cos it's gonna be 3 days this year!

Wow that was freaky I must say!! Scorpions and Taureans are meant to have a kind of love/hate relationship cos they are opposites, so I guess there is a lot that ye have in common, but they could also be a lot that ye disagree on... who knows how the signs work!

They are really different, really. hmm... it's another one of these in explicable little things that life faces us with! :bleh:

Yup, really....and all the MFCers who I've met in real life have called me Nicole also. It's not that I don't like my real name. I mean, it's not horrible, but I also like Nicole alot and I'm used to it. And yeah, I know what you mean, I wouldn't feel very ME either if I told that my name was Mary Lou or something. but with Nicole it's kinda different, cause I do feel that it's very ME. I wouldn't mind if that was also my real name though, cause right now I feel guilty when using it. Cause it's supposed to be me and it feels like me, but it isn't.

*takes some calming pills*

Oh well, I have time to think about it. I'll let you know sometime soon.

We are so clever. It's better than any I-will-rule-the-world plan.

Ohhhhhh. Ok... I couldn't listen to it online, so I didn't know that.

*waits impatiently for the podcast*

Oh ok! wow, you have a strange little name dilemma going on there :bleh:

I couldn't imagine calling myself something else, as my proper name!

Haha, Mary Lou ! :roftl:

ok you go think about it anyway!

Whoops sorry I missed that!

Yeah he said sorry to anyone who'd sent an email and didn't get it read out!

Ah ok I kinda guessed :wink2: tell us about the email though!!

I don't really remember lol! They were good though I remember! Beth took off her dress! haha, all she had on underneath was a green bra and one of them hold in thingies... you know what I mean? it was just about covering her lower stomach and thighs haha she went mad! I want to go this year cos it's gonna be 3 days this year!

Wow that was freaky I must say!! Scorpions and Taureans are meant to have a kind of love/hate relationship cos they are opposites, so I guess there is a lot that ye have in common, but they could also be a lot that ye disagree on... who knows how the signs work!

They are really different, really. hmm... it's another one of these in explicable little things that life faces us with!

Ha! yeah she told me about that!lol I watched Beth go mad at Glastonbury on tv, but that sounds almost mild compared to that.:naughty:

I never thought about going. It sounds deadly, but almost all my friends have different taste in music to me. So no doubt something they like would be on and I'd be wanting to be somewhere else, or vise versa.

When do they announce who's playing?

Yeah, but its almost like a love/love relatioship! I've never even had an arguement with her and I've known her a long time! But maybe if we were very close it would be different.

Tis a mistery:blink: :naughty:

Oh ok! wow, you have a strange little name dilemma going on there

I couldn't imagine calling myself something else, as my proper name!

Haha, Mary Lou !

ok you go think about it anyway!

:naughty: Oh, I just think that Nicole will be my nickname or something. Kinda like "My name is Jaana, but you can call me Nicole." :naughty: Cause I doubt that foreigners would know how to pronounce Jaana correctly. :naughty:

And if "fluffy" or "donkey-wonkey" can be nicknames then Nicole can also! :sneaky2:

I should go to sleep soon. :blink: Btw, I dunno if it's personal or anything, but what's your family like. I mean your parents. :P Like are they married or divorced like Russell's and do you live with both of them or at your mum or dad's place. :naughty:

Oh Ingie wrote something about liking Noel Fielding and then she asked for his contact details.

haha! cheeky! ok I'm not so suprised he didn't read it out so!

Ha! yeah she told me about that!lol I watched Beth go mad at Glastonbury on tv, but that sounds almost mild compared to that.

I never thought about going. It sounds deadly, but almost all my friends have different taste in music to me. So no doubt something they like would be on and I'd be wanting to be somewhere else, or vise versa.

When do they announce who's playing?

Yeah, but its almost like a love/love relatioship! I've never even had an arguement with her and I've known her a long time! But maybe if we were very close it would be different.

Tis a mistery.

Ah that's the trouble at festivals, can't always please everyone! not even yourself at times! there's always good bands clashing! :sneaky2:

They announce them gradually, usually starting from the February, but they've announced Kings of Leon already this year!

What other kinda music do you like anyway?

Ha it is kinda strange! I'm not that close to any Scorpions really, not that I know of anyway!

:naughty: Oh, I just think that Nicole will be my nickname or something. Kinda like "My name is Jaana, but you can call me Nicole." :naughty: Cause I doubt that foreigners would know how to pronounce Jaana correctly.

And if "fluffy" or "donkey-wonkey" can be nicknames then Nicole can also!

I should go to sleep soon. Btw, I dunno if it's personal or anything, but what's your family like. I mean your parents. Like are they married or divorced like Russell's and do you live with both of them or at your mum or dad's place.

ah Jaana doesn't seem hard to pronounce. You explained before that it was like "ya-nah" or something in English right?

It's kinda cool though, saying "My name is Jaana, but you can call me Nicole." Nicole's a nice name really!

Oh my parents are married and we all live together. Not like Russell there, except for the only child bit :bleh:. How about you?

ah Jaana doesn't seem hard to pronounce. You explained before that it was like "ya-nah" or something in English right?

It's kinda cool though, saying "My name is Jaana, but you can call me Nicole." Nicole's a nice name really!

Oh my parents are married and we all live together. Not like Russell there, except for the only child bit :bleh:. How about you?

Yup, "yah-nah" it is. :P

I like Sheree (If I spelt it wrong, hit me :naughty: ) also. It's lovely, I like names that have a letter "r" somewhere. Nicole is an exeption. :naughty:

Well I live with my mum and granny. Have lived for almost all my life, since I was 2 years old I think. :blink: My dad's not dead or anything, but he and my mum just split up. :naughty: They weren't married though, but had lived together for 9 years, so it's almost the same.

Ah that's the trouble at festivals, can't always please everyone! not even yourself at times! there's always good bands clashing! :sneaky2:

They announce them gradually, usually starting from the February, but they've announced Kings of Leon already this year!

What other kinda music do you like anyway?

Ha it is kinda strange! I'm not that close to any Scorpions really, not that I know of anyway!

Yeah, I have to really want to like at least one thing before I go.

King's of Leon, from the little I know of them they're good.

All I can say about the music I like is Random!!!

I don't follow any particular genre, I just like whatever sounds good to me. I also hate stereotype, and I try not to fit into any "groups".

I like everything from Phil Collins,Queen, Michael Jackson, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Angels ands Airwaves, Blink182, Muse:blush-anim-cl: ,Mika (of course:naughty: )Justin Timberlake,lol, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash,etc, etc..

Oh just so many random things. The weird thing with me is that most of my friends are rockers (I don't label them, but they sort of label themselves) and I like that, rock is brill! But I like alot of other stuff that they just can't tolerate!

I admit that I like some cheesy stuff, as well as some 'classic' stuff. I even like some dance music!!! The only genre, I don't like is heavy metal! I just think it's noise really.

So I'm sort of the left out one when it comes to music disscussions and the such:(

And even though I like alot of their taste, I can't talk to them about anything thats "too poppy" or whatever...

It's a pity, becasue I LOVE music, and alot of different kinds of music, but it's "too diverse" sometimes:(

few!That was long message! It's just something that gets me down a bit.

AWWWW!!! I really don't wanna go but my sister is annoying me because this is her last day off before school and she wants me to talk to her!

waa!:tears:

I'll come back tommorrow hopefully!

I badly need to sleep too! I've been up way too many nights!

Night night everyone!!:giveup::sleep_1:

Yup, "yah-nah" it is.

I like Sheree (If I spelt it wrong, hit me ) also. It's lovely, I like names that have a letter "r" somewhere. Nicole is an exeption.

Well I live with my mum and granny. Have lived for almost all my life, since I was 2 years old I think. My dad's not dead or anything, but he and my mum just split up. They weren't married though, but had lived together for 9 years, so it's almost the same.

Aw thank you:blush-anim-cl: yep that's how you spell it! Jaana sounds like a lovely name too, it's unusual, cos it's Estonian I guess:naughty:

Ha it's funny you say that actually cos I lovvvve name's that begin with "R"! and this was long before Russell now! I love the name Ruairi, it's an Irish name for a boy, sounds like "rue-ree", and I love Rebecca, Robbie... and most names starting with R, I have a thing for em! heh, and Russell's not a bad name either :naughty:

Wow, that's kinda like Russell and his parent's isn't it? I can't remember did they get married though...? and he was really close to his granny too!

Yeah, I have to really want to like at least one thing before I go.

King's of Leon, from the little I know of them they're good.

All I can say about the music I like is Random!!!

I don't follow any particular genre, I just like whatever sounds good to me. I also hate stereotype, and I try not to fit into any "groups".

I like everything from Phil Collins,Queen, Michael Jackson, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Angels ands Airwaves, Blink182, Muse,Mika (of course )Justin Timberlake,lol, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash,etc, etc..

Oh just so many random things. The weird thing with me is that most of my friends are rockers (I don't label them, but they sort of label themselves) and I like that, rock is brill! But I like alot of other stuff that they just can't tolerate!

I admit that I like some cheesy stuff, as well as some 'classic' stuff. I even like some dance music!!! The only genre, I don't like is heavy metal! I just think it's noise really.

So I'm sort of the left out one when it comes to music disscussions and the such

And even though I like alot of their taste, I can't talk to them about anything thats "too poppy" or whatever...

It's a pity, becasue I LOVE music, and alot of different kinds of music, but it's "too diverse" sometimes.

few!That was long message! It's just something that gets me down a bit.

haha, I'm pretty much the same, I like random stuff too! bit of everything! except rap and r'n'b and dance (though I love electro) :bleh: I actually do like a bit of metal myself! there are some really good metal bands out there, though I couldn't tolerate it all myself either :naughty: I love Indie though.. possibly my favourite genre... but couldn't really say! :P

Ah don't worry about it being "too diverse" that's not a problem at all! it's cool, you have an open ear to music!

AWWWW!!! I really don't wanna go but my sister is annoying me because this is her last day off before school and she wants me to talk to her!

waa!:tears:

I'll come back tommorrow hopefully!

I badly need to sleep too! I've been up way too many nights!

Night night everyone!!:giveup::sleep_1:

Oh ok! heh, be grateful you have a sister! :bleh:

Well talk to you later then, night!! :huglove:

Aw thank you yep that's how you spell it! Jaana sounds like a lovely name too, it's unusual, cos it's Estonian I guess

Ha it's funny you say that actually cos I lovvvve name's that begin with "R"! and this was long before Russell now! I love the name Ruairi, it's an Irish name for a boy, sounds like "rue-ree", and I love Rebecca, Robbie... and most names starting with R, I have a thing for em! heh, and Russell's not a bad name either

Wow, that's kinda like Russell and his parent's isn't it? I can't remember did they get married though...? and he was really close to his granny too!

"R" just sounds so nice...and hot...and well I just like it also. :naughty:

I think Russell's parents were married. I have their wedding picture in my head:blink: and if I'm imagining THAT then I must be mental. :naughty:

But yeah, otherwise it's kinda like Russell's childhood. Living with your mum and seeing your granny lots. (Well in my case she lives here so it would be kinda difficult not to see her:naughty: ).

I'm off to bed now though. I woke up at 3 pm today. Awful.

I'll join Tauruslady now. :das: Ok, ok, not literally. :naughty:

Goodnight Shaza! :huglove:

Nighty night, do let that Russell bite!

Whee, I had the chance to say that again. XD

"R" just sounds so nice...and hot...and well I just like it also.

I think Russell's parents were married. I have their wedding picture in my head and if I'm imagining THAT then I must be mental.

But yeah, otherwise it's kinda like Russell's childhood. Living with your mum and seeing your granny lots. (Well in my case she lives here so it would be kinda difficult not to see her ).

I'm off to bed now though. I woke up at 3 pm today. Awful.

I'll join Tauruslady now. Ok, ok, not literally.

Goodnight Shaza!

Nighty night, do let that Russell bite!

Whee, I had the chance to say that again. XD

haha! I love the way the R is pronounced in French too :bleh: now that's hot. I probably like it cos I can't do it properly though, not well anyway! and the way Russell does his R's sometimes :das: haha!

Oh yes I forgot there is a wedding pic in Booky Wook, of course!

Your family life is sounding fairly like Russell's really! hmm.... stay away from drugs Nicole :naughty:

Yeah I think I'll be off to bed myself, have to go back to college tomorrow :thumbdown: I never thought I'd wouldn't want to go back so much!

haha, thanks for that! and same to you :wink2: you can say it as much as you like, it doesn't necessarily have to be bedtime :naughty: I hope it gives me a Russell dream too... cos I want one!

anyway, night night Nicole! :huglove:

haha! I love the way the R is pronounced in French too now that's hot. I probably like it cos I can't do it properly though, not well anyway! and the way Russell does his R's sometimes haha!

Oh yes I forgot there is a wedding pic in Booky Wook, of course!

Your family life is sounding fairly like Russell's really! hmm.... stay away from drugs Nicole

Yeah I think I'll be off to bed myself, have to go back to college tomorrow I never thought I'd wouldn't want to go back so much!

haha, thanks for that! and same to you you can say it as much as you like, it doesn't necessarily have to be bedtime I hope it gives me a Russell dream too... cos I want one!

anyway, night night Nicole! :huglove:

Yeah, when Russell sometimes says those R's :wub2: And i love saying his name, cause it has two R's in it. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrussell Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrand. :naughty:

*wipes her nose, which is covered in white powder* :shocked: Eerm..I will.

Just kidding. I mean, even if I wanted some drugs I would never find anyone to buy them from. And since I'm not interested in looking for those people then yeah. I'm a good girl. :naughty:

Why did you have to be back in college today. It's Sunday? :blink:

Hope you had a Sexy Wildman dream. :naughty:

I just finished watching Russell on the road and loved it.

Just felt like sharing that. :naughty:

Good girl. It doesn't surprise me much though that you loved it. :naughty:

Now you made me want to watch Russell also. Or listen to some podcasts. But I have no time. Darn. :sneaky2:

That would harm me more than it would him. :(

Last night I watched REBrand or something in which Russell wanted to test his heterosexuality so he gave some guy a hand job in a public restroom.

Hella funny. :naughty:

That would harm me more than it would him. :(

Last night I watched REBrand or something in which Russell wanted to test his heterosexuality so he gave some guy a hand job in a public restroom.

Hella funny. :naughty:

:blink:

I still say BOYCOT!

Yeah, when Russell sometimes says those R's And i love saying his name, cause it has two R's in it. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrussell Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrand.

*wipes her nose, which is covered in white powder* Eerm..I will.

Just kidding. I mean, even if I wanted some drugs I would never find anyone to buy them from. And since I'm not interested in looking for those people then yeah. I'm a good girl.

Why did you have to be back in college today. It's Sunday?

Hope you had a Sexy Wildman dream.

hehe me too :naughty:

'Tis rrrrrhubarb! :naughty:

Well don't have to actually go to college today but have to travel back to the city where college is, you know? uggggh. I wanna stay at home :tears:

I had no Sexy Wildman dream! oh well, I'm not surprised, I never do :sneaky2: haha by the way I like the way you put capital letters on Sexy Wildman:naughty: like it's his second name or something, his alter ego! :bleh:

So he didn't read my mail? Bastard

Ah now. He only ever reads out like 2. :blink: