daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the part near the end(can't name chapter because the book isn't with me anymore:tears:) but the part when he smashes the prostitutes phone against the wall and he makes her cry...ok that seems weird but I liked it because it's like he just realised that she has feelings and....I dunno, its just a really interesting moment I think.

Oh and the story about how he ended up naked on the street in the middle of the night,lol:naughty:

I liked the whole thing really.

I really like the part near the end(can't name chapter because the book isn't with me anymore:tears:) but the part when he smashes the prostitutes phone against the wall and he makes her cry...ok that seems weird but I liked it because it's like he just realised that she has feelings and....I dunno, its just a really interesting moment I think.

Oh and the story about how he ended up naked on the street in the middle of the night,lol:naughty:

That's typical Russel :roftl:

I really like the part near the end(can't name chapter because the book isn't with me anymore) but the part when he smashes the prostitutes phone against the wall and he makes her cry...ok that seems weird but I liked it because it's like he just realised that she has feelings and....I dunno, its just a really interesting moment I think.

Oh and the story about how he ended up naked on the street in the middle of the night,lol

haha, that would sound so funny to someone who hasn't read it :naughty:

I was actually thinking about that part when he got locked outside too! omg that was hilarious! :lmfao: can you imagine him there with the lil pink umbrella :lmao: and how he spat in her face! :shocked: hehe it's funny how our favourites moments are the ones when he treats women badly :blink::naughty:

Russell's all gone to America now, I miss him cos he's so far away though I'm happy for him that he's fulfilling his dream and all :)

haha, that would sound so funny to someone who hasn't read it

I was actually thinking about that part when he got locked outside too! omg that was hilarious! can you imagine him there with the lil pink umbrella :lmao: and how he spat in her face! :shocked: hehe it's funny how our favourites moments are the ones when he treats women badly

Russell's all gone to America now, I miss him cos he's so far away though I'm happy for him that he's fulfilling his dream and all :)

lol, yeah that would sound very odd to someone who didn't read it,lol. But I'm sure anyone who reads that post will want to buy the book now.:naughty:

yeah a little pink umbrella!lol thats like a made up comedy moment! It's so funny!:lmao:

yeah, I don't really know why I like that sad moment where he's really mean to the girl, but I think it's cos he feels bad about it...aww

He's in America!?! What is he doing there?:blink:

He better come back to do Big Brother's Big Mouth in the Summer!! Its not funny without him!

lol, yeah that would sound very odd to someone who didn't read it,lol. But I'm sure anyone who reads that post will want to buy the book now.

yeah a little pink umbrella!lol thats like a made up comedy moment! It's so funny!:lmao:

yeah, I don't really know why I like that sad moment where he's really mean to the girl, but I think it's cos he feels bad about it...aww

He's in America!?! What is he doing there?:blink:

He better come back to do Big Brother's Big Mouth in the Summer!! Its not funny without him!

Yes everyone buy his Booky Wook! I've got one of my friends into him lately, I'm going to make her buy that book the next time we're in town! :naughty: I know she'll love it though cos she does likes him only it usually takes her a while to get around to things anyway so I'll be just be benefiting everyone :naughty:

I thought that was a good part too, I don't really know why, it was interesting how he was saying how people view prostitutes and not actually ever thinking about the fact that they do have lives and families also, but it was like he got a reality check when she started crying... there could have been all reasons for that.

Not meaning to sound crude now, but I really couldn't blame him for getting angry to start with, I mean that would've been well annoying esp with the price he paid!

Yep he left Friday! He's off doing a film with Adam Sandler and trying to get all famous over there. He's not coming back til June :( But good luck to him anyway.

As for BBBM, he said he's finished up with it the last time :( but you never know, he might come back!

Yes everyone buy his Booky Wook! I've got one of my friends into him lately, I'm going to make her buy that book the next time we're in town! I know she'll love it though cos she does likes him only it usually takes her a while to get around to things anyway so I'll be just be benefiting everyone

I thought that was a good part too, I don't really know why, it was interesting how he was saying how people view prostitutes and not actually ever thinking about the fact that they do have lives and families also, but it was like he got a reality check when she started crying... there could have been all reasons for that.

Not meaning to sound crude now, but I really couldn't blame him for getting angry to start with, I mean that would've been well annoying esp with the price he paid!

Yep he left Friday! He's off doing a film with Adam Sandler and trying to get all famous over there. He's not coming back til June But good luck to him anyway.

As for BBBM, he said he's finished up with it the last time but you never know, he might come back!

yey! Get her to buy it! lol, its so good!, One of my friends bought it lately too! But it was of her own accord, she likes Russell...(like everyone:naughty:)

Yeah, I remember getting all teary while reading that part actually..:tears::naughty: It's just really...aww.

yeah, she was a bit mad being on the phone and all! What could she be saying "Yeah, I can't chat right now I'm eh...pleasuring Russell Brand"...:naughty:

A film with Adam Sandler!? Wow, well that'll make him famous anyway!:shocked: I hope he'll still stay the same though..

aw:( I loved him on BM..maybe.............:naughty:

yey! Get her to buy it! lol, its so good!, One of my friends bought it lately too! But it was of her own accord, she likes Russell...(like everyone)

Yeah, I remember getting all teary while reading that part actually.. It's just really...aww.

yeah, she was a bit mad being on the phone and all! What could she be saying "Yeah, I can't chat right now I'm eh...pleasuring Russell Brand"...

A film with Adam Sandler!? Wow, well that'll make him famous anyway!:shocked: I hope he'll still stay the same though..

aw I loved him on BM..maybe.........

You could hardly say she was doing her job properly. :blink:

yeah and it's a Disney film! :mf_lustslow: I've a feeling it's gonna be big! :D

The kettle's broken :sneaky2: I just had to boil water in a saucepan for a cup of tea! :thumbdown: ah times are tough. :naughty:

You could hardly say she was doing her job properly.

yeah and it's a Disney film! :mf_lustslow: I've a feeling it's gonna be big! :D

The kettle's broken I just had to boil water in a saucepan for a cup of tea! ah times are tough.

If its Disney..I'm sure it'll be HUGE!lol

Aw, no! NO tea!!!! thats a desperate situation!:shocked::lmao: lol, sorry, I just find your saucepan situation funny...:naughty: anything for a warm cup of tea...:wub2:...now I want a cup....:naughty:

Yep! I'm so excited even though work hasn't even started on it yet :naughty: It's to be called Bedtime Stories, haha wonder what attracted him to this one :naughty: lol no this is a really great move in his career now, I'm so happy for him! so long as he doesn't change, and as long as he doesn't get so caught up in America that he forgets us lot back here...but lets hope all goes well :)

Hell yeah I need my tea fix like!! :naughty: They will give me a new one in reception in the morning though so it'll be grand, cos before the toaster was broken and I went down and just said my toaster's broken and the one just went into the next room and came back handing me a new toaster just like that, no questions asked! :blink: I've been meaning to tell them my TV's broken actually :naughty:

But yeah a good cup of tea with milk and sugar! aaah :blush-anim-cl:

Russy is going to be huuuge! :wub2:

Maybe Holland will discover him too and he will finally come over here!

In his booky wook the bits where he self-harms are the most striking for me.

Because it's such a raw, pure and destructive thing to do and I can picture how he must have felt.

Before I'd read his book I just knew he did that type of thing. Or used to.

It was so obvious.

I'm totally repeating myself btw but whatever. :naughty:

Yep! I'm so excited even though work hasn't even started on it yet It's to be called Bedtime Stories, haha wonder what attracted him to this one :naughty: lol no this is a really great move in his career now, I'm so happy for him! so long as he doesn't change, and as long as he doesn't get so caught up in America that he forgets us lot back here...but lets hope all goes well

Hell yeah I need my tea fix like!! They will give me a new one in reception in the morning though so it'll be grand, cos before the toaster was broken and I went down and just said my toaster's broken and the one just went into the next room and came back handing me a new toaster just like that, no questions asked! I've been meaning to tell them my TV's broken actually

But yeah a good cup of tea with milk and sugar! aaah :blush-anim-cl:

Bedtime Stories!?!?!:lmfao: oh thats almost calling "Russell, look here for work" lol:naughty:

Yeah it would be cool if he became a big international star!

cool, so you can just ask for stuff and they just give it to you...you could use that to your advantage:bleh:

you've a telly in your room!!cool! I didn't think much colleges had them(I assume thats where you are)

I don't take sugar...at all...weird I know, its just the way my mam has it so I sort of took it her way for so long that sugar doesn't occur to me!

I once had a cup of tea with ALOT of sugar and it all went to the bottom of the cup! It was almost crunchy at the end!:puke:

Bedtime Stories!?!?!:lmfao: oh thats almost calling "Russell, look here for work" lol:naughty:

Yeah it would be cool if he became a big international star!

cool, so you can just ask for stuff and they just give it to you...you could use that to your advantage:bleh:

you've a telly in your room!!cool! I didn't think much colleges had them(I assume thats where you are)

I don't take sugar...at all...weird I know, its just the way my mam has it so I sort of took it her way for so long that sugar doesn't occur to me!

I once had a cup of tea with ALOT of sugar and it all went to the bottom of the cup! It was almost crunchy at the end!:puke:

Ah he will be a star! and he will go to Holland! (Netherlands? which do ye prefer?)

Nah not in my room, we're not that lucky! in the kitchen! I'm at college yeah but not on campus or anything I'm staying in an appartment, student accomodation like.

Oh a lot of people don't take sugar that's normal.

Haha, that's what spoons are for dear :naughty:

Ah he will be a star! and he will go to Holland! (Netherlands? which do ye prefer?)

Nah not in my room, we're not that lucky! in the kitchen! I'm at college yeah but not on campus or anything I'm staying in an appartment, student accomodation like.

Oh a lot of people don't take sugar that's normal.

Haha, that's what spoons are for dear

Holland?!?!?He's going there too?:blink::naughty:

oh, right so you've a proper accomodation.:thumb_yello:

My friend is on campus and has a pokey little room. And when they do a clean when she's gone home they don't put anything back to where it should be!It's shocking altogether!:naughty:

lol, yeah, but even if it was made nicely and stirred with a spoon the sugar would've still sat on the bottom.:naughty: There was so much of it!:roftl:

But really Russell Holland?!?!:blink: