daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a larger woman, so Russell is obliged to make a little exeption.

I don't think he's fussy, dear :wink2:

Remember the part in Booky Wook actually? when he was talking about those big prostitutes from Reading? :naughty: I'll stop there I wont ruin it for anyone else!

OMG! Haha, I can so imagine that! I wonder what would Russell say about that. There are two possibilities: 1.) " Excuse me? Sureeeeeee..." *starts backing off quietly and locks the door after him*

2.) "Are you two kidding? You're not? Wellll.....come on in. I'm a part of the universe, if you come in then you will be too."

I'll go and listen to it!

Yeah, it was a really sweet dream. I think that there was a party or something and all sorts of people were there who I know. Then Mika came. I have NO idea why the hell he had to come there though. Not that I mind. Then he was really nice to everyone and told one girl that she was beautiful. Then jealousy started sneaking around, but he was just being friendly and stuff. Then he started talking to me and sat next to me and played with my hair. So weird. Then he turned into a cat and tried to get out through the window but a wolf was under it so I couldn't let him out. What a preposterous dream.

I prefer the second possibility :naughty: I should email the show and propose to him our suggestion! anonymously though! :naughty:

I'm listening to the show live at the moment! himself and Matt are attempting making new records right now :naughty:

Russell is forcing Matt to eat bananas :roftl:

Can't wait for the podcast!

Aw what a nice dream! that was sweet when he was playing with your hair, aw :blush-anim-cl: haha he sounds like Professor McGonnagal from Harry Potter, turning into a cat at the end!!

I don't think he's fussy, dear

Remember the part in Booky Wook actually? when he was talking about those big prostitutes from Reading? I'll stop there I wont ruin it for anyone else!

I prefer the second possibility I should email the show and propose to him our suggestion! anonymously though

I'm listening to the show live at the moment! himself and Matt are attempting making new records right now

Russell is forcing Matt to eat bananas

Can't wait for the podcast!

Aw what a nice dream! that was sweet when he was playing with your hair, aw :blush-anim-cl: haha he sounds like Professor McGonnagal from Harry Potter, turning into a cat at the end!!

Yup, I believe I do remember that big prostitutes part yes. :lmfao:

Do it! Go on! Say that an Irish girl and Estonian girl are willing to help him make that Russel Brand's book of dirty records come to life! :lmfao::lmfao: We are already packing and heading for London! Don't mention our names though. :roftl:

Lovely! Can't wait for the podcast either! :naughty:

They do eat a lot of bananas.

Yup, I believe I do remember that big prostitutes part yes.

Do it! Go on! Say that an Irish girl and Estonian girl are willing to help him make that Russel Brand's book of dirty records come to life! We are already packing and heading for London! Don't mention our names though.

Lovely! Can't wait for the podcast either!

They do eat a lot of bananas.

*thinks*.... :bleh: I'll do it! I'll send it in for the next show! :naughty: haha, that sounds so random, an Irish girl and an Estonian girl! :lmao: I'm sure he'll be very excited by the proposition :naughty:

I wouldn't mind calling myself Shaz though, cos it's not my real name, so what about you with "Nicole" or should we not use any names at all? hehehe :bleh:

Taurusladyyyy!

How are you?

Never heard of Old Moors Is it a magazine or book? I'll look out for it in easons in cork

ok well talk to you later! I have to go myself now too, but be back later! byyye! xx

Hi!!!!

Thats ok, I didn't expect much people would have heard of Old Moors,lol.:D Well I know that it has this yearly almanac prediction thing that you can find in any newsagents. Sort of like a cheap paper book. And it makes books for every star sign with a daily horoscope for the year.:wink2: Yeah, I'm sure it'll be in Dublin too, but I didn't look yet.

Yeah, it was a really sweet dream. I think that there was a party or something and all sorts of people were there who I know. Then Mika came. I have NO idea why the hell he had to come there though. Not that I mind. Then he was really nice to everyone and told one girl that she was beautiful. Then jealousy started sneaking around, but he was just being friendly and stuff. Then he started talking to me and sat next to me and played with my hair. So weird. Then he turned into a cat and tried to get out through the window but a wolf was under it so I couldn't let him out. What a preposterous dream.

Hello!

I have never heard of that Old Moor's thingy either.

Can't wait to hear your little stories XD

Hi!!!Your dream is cool!!!

I also have a really weird Mika dream...

Right well, I was at a Mika concert or something, and it was in a giant circus tent. And there was all these mad tricks going on. Then Mika introduced this girl on stage, who was trhe girl with theshort hair from the Grace Kelly and Love Today videos. (You know the one who's shoulder he leans on in Love Today:wub2: , and places the letter "Love" with?)I still wonder if she is his sister!!:shocked: how odd!

Well anyway, she came out on stage and started kissing him! But at the time I was dreaming this I thought she was his sister!!!:shocked: So I was like:puke: Anyway after a whilke they stopped and Cherrise came on stage and both her and Mika hoped onto this imaginary flying seaty that she drew out of the air!? Then the seat was covered with glass and they started flying around the whole tent.

But at the very end of the dream Cherrise dissapeared into thin air!:blink:

It was weird to say the least.

*thinks*.... :bleh: I'll do it! I'll send it in for the next show! haha, that sounds so random, an Irish girl and an Estonian girl! I'll sure he'll be very excited by the proposition :naughty:

I wouldn't mind calling myself Shaz though, cos it's not my real name, so what about you with "Nicole" or should we not use any names at all? hehehe

So next Saturday, right? :lmao:

Hmmmm...... makes me think. I mean, even if you would say Shaz&Nicole, he wouldn't have any idea anyway who the hell this Nicole is. :naughty: And if he likes this proposition and I'll ever happen to meet him, I can say it was me. But if he hates it then "It wasn't me! Never!". It was another weird girl from Estonia, whose name is Nicole. What a coincidence! :roftl:

I dunno what we should do. :blink: :blink:

Right well, I was at a Mika concert or something, and it was in a giant circus tent. And there was all these mad tricks going on. Then Mika introduced this girl on stage, who was trhe girl with theshort hair from the Grace Kelly and Love Today videos. (You know the one who's shoulder he leans on in Love Today , and places the letter "Love" with?)I still wonder if she is his sister!!:shocked: how odd!

Well anyway, she came out on stage and started kissing him! But at the time I was dreaming this I thought she was his sister!!!:shocked: So I was like:puke: Anyway after a whilke they stopped and Cherrise came on stage and both her and Mika hoped onto this imaginary flying seaty that she drew out of the air!? Then the seat was covered with glass and they started flying around the whole tent.

But at the very end of the dream Cherrise dissapeared into thin air!:blink:

Hiya! Thanks for coming here and making my day :lmao: :lmao:

I loved reading every line of that.:naughty: It would be a lovely script for a movie or something.

Ok, I've little stories to tell:naughty: (they're not overly interesting or anything, but they involve things that are sort of on topic:wink2:)

Right well last night I was in my friends room in her university in Dublin. And well there was about 8 or 9 people in her TINY room. And one of her friends was telling us about the Oxegyn festival in the summer.(:wink2: Shaza! you were there?)Anyway she didn't see Mika and isn't even a fan. But she saw The Gossip and told us about what Beth Ditto said about Mika(you know what she said about(cough) her pants...:naughty: And this led to a big conversation about Mika, and how much people hate him! Everyone there found him really annoying and the stuff they said about him was just:sneaky2: :thumbdown:

Thankfully one of my best friends(who introduced me to Mika) she stuck up for him with me. So we were talking about how deadly Mika is when Christmas presents came up, and how we both got the Mika dvd. Then she just out of the blue said "Russel Brand once had a rat in his hair!"

Then I said I got the Booky Wook. She got it too!

Now I've always had alot of freaky stuff in commen with this girl, but this really got me thinking.

Is there something about Mika that triggers Russell in your thoughts?!?! Crazy I know but it seems that way. This will shock some people here but Russell used to really annoy me about a year or 2 ago. I mean when he was on Big Mouth. But before the summer when I became a Mika fan, Russell also became quite appealing.

So yeah, what's everyones opinion on this?:blink:

I can't remember my other pointless stories right now...

Right well, I was at a Mika concert or something, and it was in a giant circus tent. And there was all these mad tricks going on. Then Mika introduced this girl on stage, who was trhe girl with theshort hair from the Grace Kelly and Love Today videos. (You know the one who's shoulder he leans on in Love Today , and places the letter "Love" with?)I still wonder if she is his sister!! how odd!

But at the very end of the dream Cherrise dissapeared into thin air

hahaha! :lmao: that was so weird! but great! :thumb_yello:

I wish I could have a Mika dream, or Russell one preferably :sneaky2:

So next Saturday, right?

Hmmmm...... makes me think. I mean, even if you would say Shaz&Nicole, he wouldn't have any idea anyway who the hell this Nicole is. And if he likes this proposition and I'll ever happen to meet him, I can say it was me. But if he hates it then "It wasn't me! Never!". It was another weird girl from Estonia, whose name is Nicole. What a coincidence!

I dunno what we should do.

Yep I'll have it in for next Saturday!

Ah but he's not gonna hate it, come on, it's Russell! He's up for anything like that! :bleh:

But even so, you wouldn't be telling him your name is Nicole if you met him! You'd tell him your Estonian name, cos that is your name after all :naughty:

Soooooo... what do you think?

Really??? Was it like a movie?

I wanna make movies when I'm older,lol

Maybe I should use that:D

:naughty: Yeah, try not to forget that dream.

Yep I'll have it in for next Saturday!

Ah but he's not gonna hate it, come on, it's Russell! He's up for anything like that!

But even so, you wouldn't be telling him your name is Nicole if you met him! You'd tell him your Estonian name, cos that is your name after all

Soooooo... what do you think?

But I wouldn't :naughty: I'd tell him that I'm Nicole. Mika thinks that I'm Nicole also. :naughty:

Gosh, I must get Nicole to be my name legally or something. Otherwise I feel like a girl with a split personality. :naughty: but even Elton John isn't Elton John. :crybaby:

Oh well. You can put "Nicole". I hope he mentiones that e-mail or something. :naughty:

Ok, I've little stories to tell(they're not overly interesting or anything, but they involve things that are sort of on topic)

Right well last night I was in my friends room in her university in Dublin. And well there was about 8 or 9 people in her TINY room. And one of her friends was telling us about the Oxegyn festival in the summer.( Shaza! you were there?)Anyway she didn't see Mika and isn't even a fan. But she saw The Gossip and told us about what Beth Ditto said about Mika(you know what she said about(cough) her pants... And this led to a big conversation about Mika, and how much people hate him! Everyone there found him really annoying and the stuff they said about him was just

Thankfully one of my best friends(who introduced me to Mika) she stuck up for him with me. So we were talking about how deadly Mika is when Christmas presents came up, and how we both got the Mika dvd. Then she just out of the blue said "Russel Brand once had a rat in his hair!"

Then I said I got the Booky Wook. She got it too!

Now I've always had alot of freaky stuff in commen with this girl, but this really got me thinking.

Is there something about Mika that triggers Russell in your thoughts?!?! Crazy I know but it seems that way. This will shock some people here but Russell used to really annoy me about a year or 2 ago. I mean when he was on Big Mouth. But before the summer when I became a Mika fan, Russell also became quite appealing.

So yeah, what's everyones opinion on this?:

I can't remember my other pointless stories right now...

OXEGEN! :mf_lustslow: yep I was there :bleh:

I don't remember what Beth Ditto said about Mika though :blink: I was kinda busy fixing my torn poncho at that stage cos it was raining when the Gossip were on!

Haha that's funny how ye have so much in common! and how it lead to Russell!

Well, them Mika dances now, they are a bit :das: they do taint the mind :naughty: so I guess that in turn would open your mind to Russell's sense of humour, and his naughty ways, which some people still view as obnoxious :blink:

That's my theory :wink2:

:naughty: Yeah, try not to forget that dream.

But I wouldn't. I'd tell him that I'm Nicole. Mika thinks that I'm Nicole also.

Gosh, I must get Nicole to be my name legally or something. Otherwise I feel like a girl with a split personality. :naughty: but even Elton John isn't Elton John.

Oh well. You can put "Nicole". I hope he mentiones that e-mail or something. :naughty:

Really?! haha why? don't you like your other name? aww.

I'd be sure to give my proper name if meeting in person... even though Shaz is my nickname, it's not ME! you know what I mean??

Are you sure you don't mind me putting Nicole so? you can invent something else if you like :bleh: and I'll send you the message before mailing it to him, and you can add or change anything if you like :thumb_yello:

hehe!

Who said what and when and why :blink:

I think she means at least Russell said sorry for not reading out all the emails, cos Ingie sent in a mail saying how she prefers Noel, or something, but I don't they won't tell us directly! :sneaky2: