daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched BB tonight and LOVED it!! I've always been a huge fan, but honsestly tonights episode was brilliant!!

Russell is such a charmer! And I thought it was funny when Jeremy was saying he could just walk into a room, snap his fingers, and all the girls are after him!! How true!:naughty:

I can't believe Amelia bent over for him in a bikini! Anything could've happened!:roftl:

Is it online yet??

Yup, go ahead and try it. Maybe you'll even like it. (yeahhh rightt...:naughty:)

I know I am! I have been back to school for three days and I already had a test in maths and tomorrow again! The worst subject ever!

Gosh! That really sounds obsessed!

Oh, great you liked it and you didn't have to use the sink!

I kinda want spring already and on the other hand I don't. I wanna finish high school already, but I'm scared of the exams. Yet.......I kind of want them also, cause it's a bit exciting. I have such a split personality.

That probably sounds obsessed cos I am. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Hope your maths test went OK today!

Did you try the tea?! :biggrin2:

haha I didn't find my exams at all exciting :naughty: I didn't want to do them! that was a horrible two weeks, I didn't enjoy them at all!I got through them anyway though! I hope you enjoy them though! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I watched BB tonight and LOVED it!! I've always been a huge fan, but honsestly tonights episode was brilliant!!

Russell is such a charmer! And I thought it was funny when Jeremy was saying he could just walk into a room, snap his fingers, and all the girls are after him!! How true!:naughty:

I can't believe Amelia bent over for him in a bikini! Anything could've happened!:roftl:

Is it online yet??

Was Russ on it again last night? I just heard he was on Tuesday and saw a few clips from that!

Haha I think that Jeremy had a point :naughty: that line reminds me of a video on Russell's website after a show and Russell has loads of fans around and says "Let's go to the pier!" so there he goes, walking down the street on his way to the pier with this mob of girls following him, it's quite a funny sight :naughty:

That probably sounds obsessed cos I am.

Hope your maths test went OK today!

Did you try the tea?!

haha I didn't find my exams at all exciting I didn't want to do them! that was a horrible two weeks, I didn't enjoy them at all!I got through them anyway though! I hope you enjoy them though! :naughty:

Good girl. Always tell the truth. :naughty:

I dunno how ok it went actually. I hope not too bad. *fingers crossed* I am not thrilled about the thought of having to take it again. :blink:

I did not! I went to the kitchen and had hot water, milk, sugar, but guess what was missing? Teabags! :doh: That's just so stupid. I thought we had Earl Grey, but surprise surprise.:naughty:

I dunno if "enjoy" is the right word. "Tolerate" is more likely. xD

I downloaded that Russell's radio show podcast yesterday and then went to bed. I was all comfy under my blankie and I managed to listen to the podcast for about 15 minutes and then *silence*. My mp3 player battery died. Gotta buy a new one tomorrow. And my plane tickets too. I feel as if I have been buying them for months, I just am too busy to really do it. I only talk about it. :roftl:

Good girl. Always tell the truth.

I dunno how ok it went actually. I hope not too bad. *fingers crossed* I am not thrilled about the thought of having to take it again.

I did not! I went to the kitchen and had hot water, milk, sugar, but guess what was missing? Teabags! That's just so stupid. I thought we had Earl Grey, but surprise surprise.

I dunno if "enjoy" is the right word. "Tolerate" is more likely. xD

I downloaded that Russell's radio show podcast yesterday and then went to bed. I was all comfy under my blankie and I managed to listen to the podcast for about 15 minutes and then *silence*. My mp3 player battery died. Gotta buy a new one tomorrow. And my plane tickets too. I feel as if I have been buying them for months, I just am too busy to really do it. I only talk about it.

Ah ye all know by now the height of my, liking for Russell :naughty:

Ok Nicole, have no fear, I am gonna sort out your life for you. :naughty:

Nicole's to get list:

Battery

Plane ticket

Tea bags!!!

That should make things easier! :roftl:

Haha I do the same! I listen to the podcast's when i go to bed too, that way I can listen and not be interrupted so it get's my full attention :naughty:

I downloaded the new one last night too only I didn't get a chance to listen to it then last night, thanks to my stupid shower! (long story)

I'm so tired now, and feeling sick, I feel like going to bed already, which is strange for me cos it's only 19:43 :boxed:

The reason I'm tired is cos of that bloody shower too! I was up all night with it :sneaky2: (again lonngg boring story, won't go into it!)

You do know that your shower story sounds incredibly dodgy right?

Up all night fiddling with the shower? Hmm.. :naughty:

Anyway I read till about halfway through the book last night, it's still fabby.

You do know that your shower story sounds incredibly dodgy right?

Up all night fiddling with the shower? Hmm.. :naughty:

Anyway I read till about halfway through the book last night, it's still fabby.

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

hahaha! oh my god, what actually happened with the shower was so infuriating that I never even thought of it sounding that way! :roftl:

Trust you to point it out though Diana :naughty:

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

hahaha! oh my god, what actually happened with the shower was so infuriating that I never even thought of it sounding that way! :roftl:

Trust you to point it out though Diana :naughty:

Well I've got a reputation to live up to. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah ye all know by now the height of my, liking for Russell

Ok Nicole, have no fear, I am gonna sort out your life for you.

Nicole's to get list:

Battery

Plane ticket

Tea bags!!!

That should make things easier!

Haha I do the same! I listen to the podcast's when i go to bed too, that way I can listen and not be interrupted so it get's my full attention

I downloaded the new one last night too only I didn't get a chance to listen to it then last night, thanks to my stupid shower! (long story)

I'm so tired now, and feeling sick, I feel like going to bed already, which is strange for me cos it's only 19:43

The reason I'm tired is cos of that bloody shower too! I was up all night with it (again lonngg boring story, won't go into it!)

Thanks, you really come in handy. Making lovely lists for me. My life has never been that simple. :naughty:

Shower? :roftl: Gosh, since you don't wanna tell that boring story then I won't force you. I just have to imagine what might have happened last night that made you stay up all night. :roftl::fisch:

I should go to bed also. I have been sooooo tired lately. This week has been awful. I wake up and go to school, walking around eyes half-closed. :naughty: Not very attractive I must say.

And now I'm singing. And recording it with somekind of a program. I guess that my singing sounds like a pig stuck in a fence or something, but I just don't give up. Like someone walking against a wall over and over again.:naughty:

Was Russ on it again last night? I just heard he was on Tuesday and saw a few clips from that!

Haha I think that Jeremy had a point :naughty: that line reminds me of a video on Russell's website after a show and Russell has loads of fans around and says "Let's go to the pier!" so there he goes, walking down the street on his way to the pier with this mob of girls following him, it's quite a funny sight :naughty:

Oh no he was only on it for one day, but when it's n telly, it's behind time. Or something like that:blink:

Yeah, it's easy to imagine a big crowd of girls after him!lol:naughty: It's bound to happen.

There was a thing about him again on Big Brothers Little Brother today as well! It showed him arriving on set and stuff. Was funny!lol:naughty:

Oh Diana, what fabulously beautiful pictures! :wub2:

The end is near for you! How do you feel? It's a big moment in your life :naughty:

I've put Booky Wook on hold for a few days, but... guess what?! For college, in English we have a choice of doing a seminar talk thing in front of our tutorial class instead of an essay about anything at all that's related to English, soooo I've chosen to talk about Booky Wook! :biggrin2: I've never looked forward to an assignment as much! :naughty: It's perfect cos I adore Russell's style of writing and use of language, and can also talk about the title cos Russell kind of chose it as a way of showing how language is forever evolving and changing! eeeee I can't wait! :bleh:

So Nicole, have you chosen what you want to be called yet?! :naughty: or do you want me to send it in at all, I haven't written it yet!

NEed to see the highlights of BB but the torrent links i found don´t woooooooooork

Ah that sucks! :(

I just finished reading the booky wook. It's grand and magnificent in more ways than one. :wub2:

:shocked: I dunno. If you wanna. I mean I dunno. Dunno. :shocked:

If you will send it then you can put my name as Nic:naughty: Very lame but who cares, I cannot be bothered to come up with something strikingly classy. :naughty:

Haha, I didn't do it in the end cos it was too late, maybe another time!

I forgot to say I actually had my first Russell dream Thursday night! which is big for me cos I never dream about guys I like! :shocked: haha, it was nothing too exciting, and it was pretty short too but what happened was Russ came to my appartment to film some show when I was away, it was like my place was specially chosen for some reason! and I met him briefly afterwards, but all I remember saying something like "I'm going to add you on myspace now!" which is so strange since I added him ages ago :lmfao:

It wasn't much but it was a start! :naughty:

I need to have it but i´m doing the right thing not to buy it yet because i have to study a lot!

You're a very wise woman because once you start reading you can't stop!!

I'm a little bit sad I finished his booky wook though, now I don't have anything to look forward to anymore Russell-wise!

I read that Russel enjoyed being in the bb house for celebrity big brother so much that he wants to get involved again. Hope it is true!

Wahey! I love him on that, even though I only see him on it online!

He's trying to really start off his acting career this year though so don't know if he'll have time, either way look I forward to seeing what he's gonna be doing!