daisylou

Just got an email from the website I ordered the book from.. They said they didn't have it in stock so I have to wait even longer. :tears:

Aw no! :( I'm sorry dear :huglove:

Good things come to those who wait though! :wink2: You'll enjoy it even more when it eventually arrives :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, I went to the American Book Center to buy it but they didn't have it. She could order it for me but then I'd have to wait a week.

So I was like "nah I'll order it online then" cuz I didn't like having to wait a week for it..

But now it could take even longer!

The thing is, I went to the American Book Center to buy it but they didn't have it. She could order it for me but then I'd have to wait a week.

So I was like "nah I'll order it online then" cuz I didn't like having to wait a week for it..

But now it could take even longer!

aw darn, I see why you'd be annoyed! stupid internet site :thumbdown:

but hey, at least you'll enjoy it all the more when you do get it!

i read it in a day, was interesting and just what youd expect from the brand :)

a day? woah! that was quick! I'm taking my time and savouring every word :naughty: it is good though innit? :bleh:

My copy was supposed to be here yesterday.. I'm still waiting on it to arrive. :sneaky2:

This Russell fellow is really addictive. Been watching The Russell Brand Show all night yesterday.. and now I'm watching Ponderland.

It's stronger than me, I can't stop! :naughty:

I´m stuck hearing his sweet voice singing When i´m 64...

yay! now, get money! lol :naughty: :

As soon as i can, promise!!

Just got an email from the website I ordered the book from.. They said they didn't have it in stock so I have to wait even longer. :tears:

Oh, ****!! :(

Aww Russell on radio tonight! I haven't forgotten yet.

Russell's Got Issues with Jonathan Ross was soooooo funny. Have you seen that one yet Queenie? If you haven't, I urge you to do so. :naughty:

Very chickeny!

I also found out Russell likes larger women, just like Jonathan.

saintmichalelandallthesaints!!!:doh: everytime i was wandering in british airport I saw Russel's book in the best sellers bookshelf and I didn't buy it{that guy was unknow to me at the time but.who cares, read something in english maybe you'll learn it!!}:bash:stupidme

saintmichalelandallthesaints!!!:doh: everytime i was wandering in british airport I saw Russel's book in the best sellers bookshelf and I didn't buy it{that guy was unknow to me at the time but.who cares, read something in english maybe you'll learn it!!}:bash:stupidme

yeah you'll learn from it alright (all the dirty words :naughty: ) Just ask Nicole! :wink2::naughty:

Nicoooolle! :huglove:

missed you! yeah, where have you been?! :sneaky2: I think Russell was starting to feel a bit unloved

Shazaa! :das:

Missed you too. I was at my friend's place for days. Had fun and stuff. And now I see so many new threads and I feel all left behind. :naughty:

Naah. Don't think so, I still thought of that sexy wildman. :naughty:

Yesterday I listened to that latest podcast. :wub2: Where he was on the floor most of the time. :naughty:I was too, but behind the chair so neither he nor Matt noticed me xD

Shazaa!

Missed you too. I was at my friend's place for days. Had fun and stuff. And now I see so many new threads and I feel all left behind.

Naah. Don't think so, I still thought of that sexy wildman.

Yesterday I listened to that latest podcast. Where he was on the floor most of the time. I was too, but behind the chair so neither he nor Matt noticed me xD

Aw that was nice! haha you could never forget the sexy wildman though :naughty: you didn't miss much! this thread has been pretty quiet, and there's a Goth Detectives thread now too. I still think Russell deserves his own thread too though :naughty::wub2:

Oh haha yeah that podcast was so random! Matt was like, "so, I see you're on the floor again Russell" :naughty: poor Russ, he was ill! aaaw!

and when he was trying to flirt with that 50yr old woman and then he found out she was 50 :naughty: and he was like, "well, you could still be sexy!" :naughty:

I'm nearly finished Booky Wook :tears: I don't know what to do, cos I wanna read it, but I don't at the same time!

Aw that was nice! haha you could never forget the sexy wildman though you didn't miss much! this thread has been pretty quiet, and there's a Goth Detectives thread now too. I still think Russell deserves his own thread too though

Oh haha yeah that podcast was so random! Matt was like, "so, I see you're on the floor again Russell" poor Russ, he was ill! aaaw!

and when he was trying to flirt with that 50yr old woman and then he found out she was 50 and he was like, "well, you could still be sexy!"

I'm nearly finished Booky Wook I don't know what to do, cos I wanna read it, but I don't at the same time!

Yeah, I noticed that Goth Detectives thread, but I feel more "at home" here. :naughty:

And when Russell said something like "Why isn't there a Book of dirty records?:sneaky2: " And Matt was "Yeah, and you would be on the front page" :roftl:

:tears: Oh, I remember that feeling. It was awful. One evening I almost started reading it again, but it didn't feel the same, so I gave up. Now I just look at it and pat it.

Be strong! I'm here for you! When the pain of closing the Booky Wook, all finished gets too strong just come and cry on my shoulder.:naughty:

I just read my horoscope for the coming year and it was bloody fantastic. Really, not that I believe in them that much, but it just made me feel all happy. It said that I'll have a really good year and I'll meet new people and lots of foreigners! And that if I'm still single then I might meet someone and that he will be a foreigner, if not totally then at least a bit exotic for me. :naughty:

*crosses fingers and mumbles names of lovely English guys* :lmfao:

Yeah, I noticed that Goth Detectives thread, but I feel more "at home" here.

And when Russell said something like "Why isn't there a Book of dirty records? " And Matt was "Yeah, and you would be on the front page" Oh, I remember that feeling. It was awful. One evening I almost started reading it again, but it didn't feel the same, so I gave up. Now I just look at it and pat it.

Be strong! I'm here for you! When the pain of closing the Booky Wook, all finished gets too strong just come and cry on my shoulder.

I just read my horoscope for the coming year and it was bloody fantastic. Really, not that I believe in them that much, but it just made me feel all happy. It said that I'll have a really good year and I'll meet new people and lots of foreigners! And that if I'm still single then I might meet someone and that he will be a foreigner, if not totally then at least a bit exotic for me.

*crosses fingers and mumbles names of lovely English guys*

Haha, Russell sounded quite motivated by that then to start this Book of dirty records:bleh: we'll help if he needs any female assistance! :naughty:

I was listening to the Christmas one again the other night (I swear I'm bloody obsessed with these podcasts!!) and only noticed there the part where he was listing who was in his house, and he mentioned "two girls I met in Selfridges" and it was only then I realised that they were the 2 girls that Lionheart was talking to and Russell got really annoyed about! just cos he fancied them! :lmfao: haha do you remember that part? and Matt was all making fun of him about it then, cos Russell did kind of embarrass himself :roftl: oh my I thought it was hilarious! :naughty:

haha, looking at it and patting it sounds nearly just as much fun!

But thank you for the support, I will be strong! I'll get through this!

Wow you have a good year ahead of you by the sounds of it! You better be ready for your trip to England in Feb, you don't know who might be waiting for you :wink2: I haven't read my horoscope for the year yet.. I must look for it. Tauruslady might have it for us! :bleh:

Haha, Russell sounded quite motivated by that then to start this Book of dirty record we'll help if he needs any female assistance!

I was listening to the Christmas one again the other night (I swear I'm bloody obsessed with these podcasts!!) and only noticed there the part where he was listing who was in his house, and he mentioned "two girls I met in Selfridges" and it was only then I realised that they were the 2 girls that Lionheart was talking to and Russell got really annoyed about! just cos he fancied them! haha do you remember that part? and Matt was all making fun of him about it then, cos Russell did kind of embarrass himself oh my I thought it was hilarious!

haha, looking at it and patting it sounds nearly just as much fun!

But thank you for the support, I will be strong! I'll get through this!

Wow you have a good year ahead of you by the sounds of it! You better be ready for your trip to England in Feb, you don't know who might be waiting for you I haven't read my horoscope for the year yet.. I must look for it. Tauruslady might have it for us!

I am ready to assist him! What a great idea! I'm on my way Shaza! Get your bags and stuff and off to London! :shocked:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I remember that, but not that clearly! So that's why he got annoyed :roftl: How funny, haha. I wish I could download a new podcast every day. :wub2: It would be like heaven.

I surely must be ready for my trip. :naughty: I'll make sure I bump into Mika at least 18 times(might be quite annoying though, especially if I do that during the gig xDxD) and I wouldn't mind seeing Russell somewhere on the street either. :roftl:

Why Tauruslday? :blink:

It's back to school on Monday!!! I see hell already! Nightmaressss! BTW! I had a lovely Mika dream!! It must be the 3rd one! I'll tell about it later :P

I am ready to assist him! What a great idea! I'm on my way Shaza! Get your bags and stuff and off to London!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I remember that, but not that clearly! So that's why he got annoyed. How funny, haha. I wish I could download a new podcast every day. It would be like heaven.

I surely must be ready for my trip. I'll make sure I bump into Mika at least 18 times(might be quite annoying though, especially if I do that during the gig xDxD) and I wouldn't mind seeing Russell somewhere on the street either.

Why Tauruslday?

It's back to school on Monday!!! I see hell already! Nightmaressss! BTW! I had a lovely Mika dream!! It must be the 3rd one! I'll tell about it later

Yay! never a better reason to go to London eh? haha, can you imagine, us two landing at Russell's door, someone comes out and says "What do you want"... "We're here to make some dirty records with Russell, of course!" :roftl:

Yeah I didn't pick it up til the second time! But go listen again! I found it at 50:40 :naughty:

Cos Tauruslady and I have the same star sign, Taurus! :bleh:

Aw a Mika dream! lovveeellly! :blush-anim-cl: I still haven't had any Mika or Russell dreams :sneaky2: I don't know what I have to do to get them!!! The only thing could be to stop thinking about them during the day, cos it must be that I think about them too much during the day that my brain feels it needs a break from them night :naughty:

Oh I know, I don't wanna go back! I have to be off tomorrow to be back for college monday :sad:

Hello people, just dropped in to say hi. I have to eat dinner now, but I'll probably be back later:wink2:

I haven't read my horoscope for the year yet.. I must look for it. Tauruslady might have it for us! :bleh:

lol, oh you know I would! But this year I haven't got my yearly Old Moor's horoscope!:( I always get it but wasn't in Eason's in Dublin for ages, and thats usually where it is.

But I got Old Moors almanac, which is ok to, I suppose.

I have some llittle stories to tell, but I have to go now...Bye!:)

Hello people, just dropped in to say hi. I have to eat dinner now, but I'll probably be back later:wink2:

lol, oh you know I would! But this year I haven't got my yearly Old Moor's horoscope!:( I always get it but wasn't in Eason's in Dublin for ages, and thats usually where it is.

I have some llittle stories to tell, but I have to go now...Bye!:)

Taurusladyyyy!

How are you?

Never heard of Old Moors :bleh: Is it a magazine or book? I'll look out for it in easons in cork :thumb_yello:

ok well talk to you later! I have to go myself now too, but be back later! byyye! xx

Yay! never a better reason to go to London eh? haha, can you imagine, us two landing at Russell's door, someone comes out and says "What do you want"... "We're here to make some dirty records with Russell, of course!"

Yeah I didn't pick it up til the second time! But go listen again! I found it at 50:40

Cos Tauruslady and I have the same star sign, Taurus!

Aw a Mika dream! lovveeellly! I still haven't had any Mika or Russell dreams. I don't know what I have to do to get them!!! The only thing could be to stop thinking about them during the day, cos it must be that I think about them too much during the day that my brain feels it needs a break from them night

Oh I know, I don't wanna go back! I have to be off tomorrow to be back for college monday

OMG! Haha, I can so imagine that! I wonder what would Russell say about that. There are two possibilities: 1.) ":boxed: Excuse me? Sureeeeeee..." *starts backing off quietly and locks the door after him* :naughty:

2.) "Are you two kidding? You're not? Wellll.....come on in. I'm a part of the universe, if you come in then you will be too. :das:"

I'll go and listen to it! :naughty:

Yeah, it was a really sweet dream. I think that there was a party or something and all sorts of people were there who I know. Then Mika came. I have NO idea why the hell he had to come there though. :naughty: Not that I mind. Then he was really nice to everyone and told one girl that she was beautiful. Then jealousy started sneaking around, but he was just being friendly and stuff. Then he started talking to me and sat next to me and played with my hair. So weird. ;) Then he turned into a cat and tried to get out through the window but a wolf was under it so I couldn't let him out. :boxed: What a preposterous dream.

Hello people, just dropped in to say hi. I have to eat dinner now, but I'll probably be back later

lol, oh you know I would! But this year I haven't got my yearly Old Moor's horoscope! I always get it but wasn't in Eason's in Dublin for ages, and thats usually where it is.

I have some llittle stories to tell, but I have to go now...Bye!

Hello!

I have never heard of that Old Moor's thingy either. :P

Can't wait to hear your little stories XD

Aww Russell on radio tonight! I haven't forgotten yet.

Russell's Got Issues with Jonathan Ross was soooooo funny. Have you seen that one yet Queenie? If you haven't, I urge you to do so. :naughty:

Very chickeny!

I also found out Russell likes larger women, just like Jonathan.

I watched just now. FANTASTIC!! :naughty:

It´s nice to know they like larger women. They definitely have taste :wink2: