daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed: What in the world are ya'll talking about? I'm confused:naughty:

Anyway..I love the book so far! I just started part 4

oops we were talking about The Mighty Boosh, tv series thing :naughty: sowwy :bleh:

ooh that's great! :mf_lustslow: you finally got it :naughty: I'd like to be reading it all again for the first time :blush-anim-cl:

Oh wow I didn't think it was really him singing. It's very good, though!

I love that picture on the surf board :naughty:

Oh and I finished the book yesterday. I kept reading really slow becauseI didn;t want to finish

Hahaha!

I'm so gonna rip those.. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes..DO IT! I can´t add it to friends..Sh*t!!!

I´m gonna put one of the songs for my myspace profile

Tis! :biggrin2:

Have some eyecandy..

l_96cb08a5c19eaa0d8cbce34bdbc78d98.jpg

l_65858372c3b4601e11f04b62ef233e0c.jpg

l_e820d8b68002a9ce158879176f933da5.jpg

l_f038bb447913a9a755ef8d9397349e30.jpg

kfsa´pkfdákdfskagrjgjjgfgjgf`gfk`gf`dkg`fkgfgfgafgjgf

ALDOUS SNOW, you seeeeeeeeexy beatch! :naughty:

I quoted the pics because we need them in this pic too

I was about to add inside of you but i got sidetracked and forgot...I'm about to now though. And I just watched the restricted trailer of Forgetting Sarah Marshall :shocked: . I believe I might have to wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it. It's not something I would want to go see with my mom and I can't get in to R rated movies by myself yet

I was about to add inside of you but i got sidetracked and forgot...I'm about to now though. And I just watched the restricted trailer of Forgetting Sarah Marshall :shocked: . I believe I might have to wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it. It's not something I would want to go see with my mom and I can't get in to R rated movies by myself yet

:naughty: nice isn't it? :bleh:

hmm... every country has different age restrictions for movies so you never know you might be able to see it yet!

from what the trailer shows, I don't think THAT should be for 18+ unless it gets worse :shocked::mf_lustslow: *ahem*

Yeah..I don't have a problem with it at all :naughty: I think you have to be 18 to get in here. Maybe 17, I don't know. But I won't be 17 until August anyway. I might try to make one of my friends that is old enough take me instead. I need to see this movie :)

I would just feel really awkward if I was watching that with my mom

Yep you can! at the very top of the page :punk:

I added We Gotta Do Something to my profile :naughty: :naughty:

Done. I´m so slooooooooooooow today

I put Inside Of You

And something is annoying me..Why did they post all the thing the me? i mean, i know he can pronounce me instead of my but they´re abussing!! :roflt:

Poor mom! I can imagine her face :bleh:

I can´t wait to see it, with friends or alone. I don´t care :naughty: