• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooot?

Who´s in your siggy? Amanda Lear? or Pete Burns? :lmfao:

Amanda Lepore. :wub2:

Think it was Ponderland and The Russell Brand show repeats on E4, you can relax Diana :naughty:

Hehe yeah I saw it was going to be those!

New radio show saturday! :punk:

Think it was Ponderland and The Russell Brand show repeats on E4, you can relax Diana :naughty:

Correct... Sorry bout that ^__^

Don't Panic... XD

I missed all the original times they were shown,

and the tour of his... 'ouse... is funny, I find the "A trip 'round my 'ouse!" bit funnist... that's weird but yes ^__^

Hey, I wonder what was really in those bedside drawers :bleh: he so had something to hide! It's hard to know what it could be though cos this is Russell and I can't really think of anything that would surprise me that much! :naughty:

I don't understand why he wants to hide it! I mean, it's Russy, he w^nked off a man in a toilet.. he had someone stick her heel up his ass... he sucked a vibrator on national tv.. What on earth does he have to hide still?!

I don't understand why he wants to hide it! I mean, it's Russy, he w^nked off a man in a toilet.. he had someone stick her heel up his ass... he sucked a vibrator on national tv.. What on earth does he have to hide still?!

:naughty: I know! that's exactly what I was thinking, what could possibly embarrass him at this stage? :blink: he was definitely hiding something though! "hey look at my cane!!!" :naughty:

It has more space than you think...:das:

:shocked:

:naughty: I know! that's exactly what I was thinking, what could possibly embarrass him at this stage? :blink: he was definitely hiding something though! "hey look at my cane!!!" :naughty:

Haha maybe it's something completely cute and innocent.. like a teddybear or something.. and he doesn't want people to know he's not a sexy wild man but in fact a tender kitten.