daisylou

Russell evil?

He just wants to take over the world, is that a crime? No!

Russy is merely a man with ambition!

:naughty:

My dad wants to read the Booky Wook.. I don't know if I should let him though. :naughty:

Revolution! :mf_lustslow:

:fisch:

Oh dear :naughty: "No Daddy, It's not suitable for your age group!" :roftl::naughty:

what did you say when he suggested it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Revolution! :mf_lustslow:

:fisch:

Oh dear :naughty: "No Daddy, It's not suitable for your age group!" :roftl::naughty:

what did you say when he suggested it?

Hahaha I just told him that he probably wouldn't understand half of it, which is true. :naughty:

I don't think he'd like it though. He always says I watch and read "weird, depressing things" which is how you could describe some parts of the booky wook... So I don't get why he wants to read it.

He saw Russy on Graham Norton though and loved him.. as did my mum.

Hahaha I just told him that he probably wouldn't understand half of it, which is true. :naughty:

I don't think he'd like it though. He always says I watch and read "weird, depressing things" which is how you could describe some parts of the booky wook... So I don't get why he wants to read it.

He saw Russy on Graham Norton though and loved him.. as did my mum.

hmmm... how's his English? Cos there was words in that book I hadn't heard of in my life! and I'm studying English too! :naughty:

Sure tell him that, cos as you said it doesn't sound his cup of tea, and the story behind most of the book is rather sad, only Russell manages to make a lot of it funny still!

Haha, the thought of my Dad reading Booky Wook cracks me up! :roftl: I remember the first time my Dad saw Russell on the telly, he was like "Dear God look at the state of that" or something to that effect :roftl:

My Mom fairly likes him though, though she's more amused by how much I like him :naughty: She always knows now when I ask her to get a certain newspaper, it's cos there's something about Russell in it, she doesnt have to ask:naughty:

hmmm... how's his English? Cos there was words in that book I hadn't heard of in my life! and I'm studying English too! :naughty:

Sure tell him that, cos as you said it doesn't sound his cup of tea, and the story behind most of the book is rather sad, only Russell manages to make a lot of it funny still!

Haha, the thought of my Dad reading Booky Wook cracks me up! :roftl: I remember the first time my Dad saw Russell on the telly, he was like "Dear God look at the state of that" or something to that effect :roftl:

My Mom fairly likes him though, though she's more amused by how much I like him :naughty: She always knows now when I ask her to get a certain newspaper, it's cos there's something about Russell in it, she doesnt have to ask:naughty:

His english is pretty decent. I just don't think he'll get the slang words.

Haha your dad is not a fan of Russy's attire? Mine is used to Brian Molko in his girly days so he's not phased by ol' Russ.

He keeps confusing Russell with Noel Fielding.. for some odd reason.

I don't think they look anything like eachother.

My dad loves Noel though, he thinks he has an awesome, cheeky face.

Hehe your mum gets it! :thumb_yello:

We obviously never get any Russell in the papers here as NOBODY knows him.

Mums are funny. Mine loves Russell, she thinks he's hilarious.

Actually, I made my parents watch the BFQOTY and they both were very charmed by the goth detectives.

Don't blame em.

His english is pretty decent. I just don't think he'll get the slang words.

Haha your dad is not a fan of Russy's attire? Mine is used to Brian Molko in his girly days so he's not phased by ol' Russ.

He keeps confusing Russell with Noel Fielding.. for some odd reason.

I don't think they look anything like eachother.

My dad loves Noel though, he thinks he has an awesome, cheeky face.

Hehe your mum gets it! :thumb_yello:

We obviously never get any Russell in the papers here as NOBODY knows him.

Mums are funny. Mine loves Russell, she thinks he's hilarious.

Actually, I made my parents watch the BFQOTY and they both were very charmed by the goth detectives.

Don't blame em.

Oh yeah, he'd be like "Diana, dear, what's this word 'dinkle' that keeps reappearing mean? Does Russell own one? he seems rather fond of it whatever it is" :roftl:

Haha no, my Dad hasn't a clue :bleh: I'll leave it at that :naughty:

Your Dad sounds well cool though! He's got good taste, as does your Mom.

Ha couldn't blame em either, Noel and Russell combined are quite an unstoppable force! :naughty:

Oh yeah, he'd be like "Diana, dear, what's this word 'dinkle' that keeps reappearing mean? Does Russell own one? he seems rather fond of it whatever it is" :roftl:

Haha no, my Dad hasn't a clue :bleh: I'll leave it at that :naughty:

Your Dad sounds well cool though! He's got good taste, as does your Mom.

Ha couldn't blame em either, Noel and Russell combined are quite an unstoppable force! :naughty:

I can picture it now! :roftl:

My parents are ok but shhh, don't tell them that.

It's weird, the BFQOTY.. I've seen both a couple of times but it just never gets old.

I can picture it now!

My parents are ok but shhh, don't tell them that.

It's weird, the BFQOTY.. I've seen both a couple of times but it just never gets old.

We've already seen the effects of swollen egos :bleh: It's funny though, how with Russell, I only see it as endearing, the way that he has such an ego :naughty: Honestly, I think it's cute, or something :blink:

But if that was anyone else, well! :naughty:

Oh it never gets old! Really though, Russell and Noel are just at their best in it, in both of them, nearly every line they come out with is a classic!

Sure there's pages on Bebo, groups dedicated to the BFQOTY too, even skins made with quotes! (not by me no :naughty: ) but it's greatly loved indeed

Oh that reminds me, I subscribed to you on youtube :thumb_yello:

We've already seen the effects of swollen egos It's funny though, how with Russell, I only see it as endearing, the way that he has such an ego :naughty: Honestly, I think it's cute, or something :blink:

But if that was anyone else, well!

Oh it never gets old! Really though, Russell and Noel are just at their best in it, in both of them, nearly every line they come out with is a classic!

Sure there's pages on Bebo, groups dedicated to the BFQOTY too, even skins made with quotes! (not by me no :naughty: ) but it's greatly loved indeed

Oh that reminds me, I subscribed to you on youtube :thumb_yello:

Yeah it is! But maybe that's because we've seen old Russy all insecure hating himself.. so now that he has a big ego we're just happy that he's feeling better... Although as you know, I think he's still insecure but masks it better.

Aww I get so happy when I get an email "Someone has subscribed to your videos." :biggrin2:

There's tons of Russy stuff on my puter so maybe I'll put that online aswell. :thumb_yello:

ive bougjht it for christmas and read it in about 3 days!!!:punk:

its great...

dirty humour if you like that sort of thing.

have you seen the bit on helmet harry:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

Haha but ofcourse. He talked about it on the Graham Norton show too.. even acted it out a little. :naughty:

Haha but ofcourse. He talked about it on the Graham Norton show too.. even acted it out a little. :naughty:

Haha! I just watched that interview a few days ago. It was the first Russel Brand things I had seen besides the Big Fat Quiz of the Year. I was not expecting it :roftl:

Haha! I just watched that interview a few days ago. It was the first Russel Brand things I had seen besides the Big Fat Quiz of the Year. I was not expecting it :roftl:

It was sooo funny. I was actually watching it with my parents.

It was one of the first things they saw of him too.. I went "the guy I think is brilliant is on Graham Norton tonight, we have to watch it!"

Then what does he do? He tells about his sex addiction and Helmet Harry.

It was sooo funny. I was actually watching it with my parents.

It was one of the first things they saw of him too.. I went "the guy I think is brilliant is on Graham Norton tonight, we have to watch it!"

Then what does he do? He tells about his sex addiction and Helmet Harry.

Typical... :roftl:

Your seriously lucky :roftl:

I think the only russel Brand thing mum's seen is the Royal Variety, which of course, he was being polite on... :naughty:

Well... kinda... :roftl:

Did she like that though?

How old are you again?

Seriously, I don't think Russell is that rude.

There's a Dutch comedian I love that talks about bumf*cking the queen and sh*tting in a nun's mouth..

Compared to that Russy is an innocent child.

Did she like that though?

How old are you again?

Seriously, I don't think Russell is that rude.

There's a Dutch comedian I love that talks about bumf*cking the queen and sh*tting in a nun's mouth..

Compared to that Russy is an innocent child.

Yeah.... 13.... :naughty:

But hey! :roftl:

:shocked: !!!

:lmfao:

Yeah it is! But maybe that's because we've seen old Russy all insecure hating himself.. so now that he has a big ego we're just happy that he's feeling better... Although as you know, I think he's still insecure but masks it better.

Aww I get so happy when I get an email "Someone has subscribed to your videos." :biggrin2:

There's tons of Russy stuff on my puter so maybe I'll put that online aswell. :thumb_yello:

Yeah I agree with you there, I think he's the type that needs regular reassurance, though he does have a lot to be proud of now.. :blush-anim-cl:

Did you hear on the radio show there, can't remember was it last week or the week before, someone was saying that he looked chubby in the scenes in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, he sounded genuinely hurt there. I felt sorry for him, to say that to someone who has already struggled with eating disorders and body image, must've been a knock to him..

And besides, Russell looks bloody fab in those scenes! he's in no way chubby, I think he's just right... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:shocked: !!!

:lmfao:

Yeah I agree with you there, I think he's the type that needs regular reassurance, though he does have a lot to be proud of now.. :blush-anim-cl:

Did you hear on the radio show there, can't remember was it last week or the week before, someone was saying that he looked chubby in the scenes in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, he sounded genuinely hurt there. I felt sorry for him, to say that to someone who has already struggled with eating disorders and body image, must've been a knock to him..

And besides, Russell looks bloody fab in those scenes! he's in no way chubby, I think he's just right... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Yeah I heard that on the radio. He did sound genuinly hurt! Poor guy.

He needs a cuddle. :naughty:

heheh :naughty:

Oh I could give him such a bloody cuddle right now!:naughty:

better form a orderly queue I guess... :fisch::naughty:

:roftl:

Another radioshow tomorrow!

I hope Queenie will be back by then, it's our weekly tradition to listen and discuss.