daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I plan to go round my friends she always cancels it, I think she knows I'm trying to read it

haha! :roftl: you have to be discreet dear :naughty:

I'm actually thinking about buying another copy of it :blink: cos the one I have is a paperback cos it was the first one I saw on the day I was getting it :naughty: but now every time I go into the bookshop and see the lovely hardback copy I'm very tempted to buy it :boxed:

I'm mad aren't I? :naughty:

I love the Booky Wook! Signed copy..

Mm, Russel Brand is yummy.

oooh did you go to one of the signings?! :mf_lustslow:

WISH I'd gone!

haha! :roftl: you have to be discreet dear :naughty:

I'm actually thinking about buying another copy of it :blink: cos the one I have is a paperback cos it was the first one I saw on the day I was getting it :naughty: but now every time I go into the bookshop and see the lovely hardback copy I'm very tempted to buy it :boxed:

I'm mad aren't I?

oooh did you go to one of the signings?! :mf_lustslow:

WISH I'd gone!

Nah, your not that mad, not yet anyway :wink2:

Nah, your not that mad, not yet anyway :wink2:

I feel mad :naughty: everytime I hold that hardback copy in my hand! :mf_lustslow: I'm there in the shop with a little devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other :naughty: the devil is telling me "buyyy it! look at that hardback copy it's so grandiose!" and the angel is telling me "you know if you buy that book you can't afford to eat for the rest of the week" :naughty:

I feel mad :naughty: everytime I hold that hardback copy in my hand! :mf_lustslow: I'm there in the shop with a little devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other :naughty: the devil is telling me "buyyy it! look at that hardback copy it's so grandiose!" and the angel is telling me "you know if you buy that book you can't afford to eat for the rest of the week" :naughty:

Haha :naughty: , those devils are evil things arn't they?

Devil: Eat Cake!

Angel: Share Cake!

Evil things :blink:

Haha :naughty: , those devils are evil things arn't they?

Angel: Share Cake!

Evil things :blink:

haha I know :naughty:

I never hear any angels as far as cake is concerned though, I guess they know it's a hopeless case and just don't bother! :naughty:

haha I know :naughty:

I never hear any angels as far as cake is concerned though, I guess they know it's a hopeless case and just don't bother! :naughty:

Yeah... I perfer cheese, cheese is what I have to stop myself eating :naughty:

and now I'm stealing quotes from the Mighty Boosh to put on everything, I'm terrible, seriously XD

Yeah... I perfer cheese, cheese is what I have to stop myself eating :naughty:

and now I'm stealing quotes from the Mighty Boosh to put on everything, I'm terrible, seriously XD

Oh I also have a weakness for cheese :naughty: I eat way too many toasted cheese sandwiches, they're sooo good :naughty:

haha what quotes are you using? :blink: I love the Boosh! :bleh: bouncy bouncy, ooh such a good time! :roftl:

Oh I also have a weakness for cheese :naughty: I eat way too many toasted cheese sandwiches, they're sooo good :naughty:

haha what quotes are you using? :blink: I love the Boosh! :bleh: bouncy bouncy, ooh such a good time! :roftl:

Haha, the writing in my signature, it's from the Eels song at the end, :naughty:

You can Never be unhappy in a poncho!

Yup, they have been stolen for MSN, :naughty:

It was on last night,

Haha, the writing in my signature, it's from the Eels song at the end, :naughty:

You can Never be unhappy in a poncho!

Yup, they have been stolen for MSN, :naughty:

It was on last night,

aaah I see :roftl: I love all those lil tunes and crimps they do they're so catchy! :naughty:

"I did a sh*t on your mum and she rather liked it" :roftl:

aaah I see :roftl: I love all those lil tunes and crimps they do they're so catchy! :naughty:

"I did a sh*t on your mum and she rather liked it" :roftl:

XD... Sugar Puffs have stolen the crimp! Have you seen that ad?

And I'm drawing Some people from the Boosh now :punk:

XD... Sugar Puffs have stolen the crimp! Have you seen that ad?

And I'm drawing Some people from the Boosh now :punk:

No I haven't seen that! haha sounds funny :naughty:

Oh coolies! they'd be cool to draw they all have such interesting costumes! :mf_lustslow: except Harrison, lol! love him! :roftl: this my friends is an outrage!

No I haven't seen that! haha sounds funny :naughty:

Oh coolies! they'd be cool to draw they all have such interesting costumes! :mf_lustslow: except Harrison, lol! love him! :roftl: this my friends is an outrage!

Haha, Good ol' Harrison, XD

I'll try and find the link, it's so copied tho, unbelievable :roftl:

EDIT: Here ya go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaB7Q-9uwp4,

XD, read the comments... XD