MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People, it was soooooooo good!!

he's getting better and better, how can he do? It's seems to be always the best performance, but there's always another even better! WOW!

Second row, in front of him, next to robertina (I almost kill her with all my jumping, I'm really sorry!) who has got her new camera :thumb_yello:

so we were very very close to him, but also in the worst position for all the pushing parts! (really bad people), anyway we all enjoyed the concert!

Before that all started I could wear my dog costume, so I was really fancy dressed!

YELLE opened the concert as usual and I have to say she's really good and very nice!

then Mika moment arrived.....!!! my Gosh! so powerfull, energetic I've still got all these beautiful images printed in my mind :wub2: ........ ffff!

He spoke to us only in Italian for all the concert, which is very nice from him, but I soo like when he naturally speak in his language :blush-anim-cl: even if I so love when he said "prima sono quasi stato 'cciso da un orsetto!" (= before I am almost killed by a teddybear!) and actually he was! someone threw a teddybear on the stage during Relax but it hit his face! so he was like :boxed: and then :bleh: but he didn't lose the concentration!

The show was also very funny! he joked a lot with the band: during Stuck in the middle it seems to be in their private studio, they had a lot of fun together and it was so natural that you had to forget for a moment that they were in front of thousand people!!

Any other world was.....:tears: so good, Mika, soo good! BUT I miss the cords! why, Mika?? I could play that song with you!!

Oh and the new song was crynable too, has greta already said, he doesn't stop to sign with us du-du-ru-du-ru du-du-ru-du....

I have to say that I like the new version of Holy Jhonny, well maybe I prefer the acoustic one, but watch the new one live, with all the band involved, is really nice!

Missionary man was :shocked: w o w! Sara has got a really power voice, she is veeeeery good! the duet was simply superb!!

During Love today I couldn't stop to jump!! the scheketon part is amazing, very magic and in the drum session him & Cherisse could express all their power, they rock!!

He's smiling all the time, he was really touched, but during Grace Kelly he was almost over the moon.....with all of us!!!

I loved every single songs, I told ya, it was spectacular!

...if I miss some songs it wasn't my intention, but I still over the moon and actually I can't make real thoughts (you can see it from all the smiles I put in my report!)

and......yes! I met him!!!!! like all of us, but it was my first time.....*dreamer*

some of us met him also before the show and in that occasion I could give him my present (it was a little box with snoopy on it and inside I put a bracelet that I made......hope he likes it!)....anyway he said "Grazie!", but he have to go away because it was late......I was a little bit sad, because it was my first time and I didn't talk to him! only give the box.......

but!....after the show he came out, we were so many, but he staied there for every one of us as always, kind as always, gorgeus as always! ......so my turn came..... Did I already told ya that I worn a dog dress?? well I was dress like a dog, so I met him with my fancy costume and he recognised me!

He said that he saw me during the concert and that he really likes my costume (he said: oh, you were scooby-doo!) ......then I told him the concert was amazing and that before I gave him the box with snoopy on it, so he remebered me and he said that he didn't still open it, but he would and that he liked it......after, he said he liked my costume again and he said: give me five! (whit the 2 hands, so actually it was a "give me ten!") in his childish way :blush-anim-cl: and then he went to give me a kiss like everyone :)

I was and I'm still soooooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooo HAPPY!!

I'm still smiling like an idiot!

and this is for all of you MFC people!!

this gig was so special also beacuse you are all incredible!

French girls so exciting & electrified and very nice (thank you laurence for the clue!:wink2: ) you rock!

The black queen & Queene, kath, rachel (who I don't remember the forum ID), mellody I'm very very glad to meet you! :blush-anim-cl:

avoca, you are a great person and finally you had your occasion! I'm very happy for you and it was also very nice to meet you! :)

and all the Italian people, because we are so different from the other fans, now I can say it for sure and because every one of us had a little thing to share!

thank you every one because long hours of waiting became hours of fun and chatting (even if I didn't speak so much, but I was so nervous!)

I would like to tell something to every one of you, but we are many and now I haven't got so much time left :boxed:

a big hug & kiss with all my heart :huglove:

so here's my video of mika entering the paladozza:

i stood right behind avoca, she was the reason why he stopped there (thanx avoca! :biggrin2: ). at about 0:35 he starts talking to queenie and blackqueen, he sees queenies shirt which is the same design as the black hoodie he once wore on those nightclub paparazzi pix, and he tells her that she has a good taste. :naughty: at about 1:00 he starts talking to avoca (you also can see him taking the pic with her later), and at 1:20 he says hi to me. :biggrin2: again, sorry for the quality, windows movie maker makes it bad and youtube makes it even worse. and sorry for the camera shaking, i tried to look and film at the same time, so most of the time i didn't even see what i was filming. :bleh:

piperita, i think you can hear him saying grazie to you in my video. :wink2: it was so nice to meet you too, youre such a sweet girl and i loved your costume! (sorry for not recognizing you at first when i first saw you with it, after the concert i really wasn't able to think anymore, guess i had a certain curly haired man in my mind. :fisch:)

did the teddy bear really hit his face? my memory of it is, that it would have, but mika reacted really fast and avoided it hitting him. martin stuck the teddy to his microphone stand later.

i stood right behind avoca, she was the reason why he stopped there (thanx avoca! :biggrin2: ). at about 0:35 he starts talking to queenie and blackqueen, he sees queenies shirt which is the same design as the black hoodie he once wore on those nightclub paparazzi pix, and he tells her that she has a good taste. :naughty: at about 1:00 he starts talking to avoca (you also can see him taking the pic with her later), and at 1:20 he says hi to me. :biggrin2: again, sorry for the quality, windows movie maker makes it bad and youtube makes it even worse. and sorry for the camera shaking, i tried to look and film at the same time, so most of the time i didn't even see what i was filming. :bleh:

Mellody you also took a video of somebody else entering, didn't you? :fisch:

:biggrin2:

It seems that even I am suffering from post-gig depression - and I was not even there myself. :biggrin2:

It's so cool to see the pics and videos - and so bad that the weekend is all over now.

Maybe it's because you were actually considering the idea to come... :tears:

piperita, i think you can hear him saying grazie to you in my video. :wink2: it was so nice to meet you too, youre such a sweet girl and i loved your costume! (sorry for not recognizing you at first when i first saw you with it, after the concert i really wasn't able to think anymore, guess i had a certain curly haired man in my mind. :fisch:)

did the teddy bear really hit his face? my memory of it is, that it would have, but mika reacted really fast and avoided it hitting him. martin stuck the teddy to his microphone stand later.

yes I saw it, thank you mellody!.....it was all so fast that I was a little bit sad, but then I had my occasion to speak to him :blush-anim-cl:

and yes, the teddy really hit his face! I was impressed too, like what?, but then he started to smile & it seems that nothing was happened.....

btw....I don't eat and I can't sleep :boxed: we're all affected by a big desease!

yes I saw it, thank you mellody!.....it was all so fast that I was a little bit sad, but then I had my occasion to speak to him :blush-anim-cl:

and yes, the teddy really hit his face! I was impressed too, like what?, but then he started to smile & it seems that nothing was happened.....

btw....I don't eat and I can't sleep :boxed: we're all affected by a big desease!

You´re not the only one. We have an ammmmmaziiiiiiiing problem :lmao:

Oh, it's great! Thanks so much for sharing it! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

mirti, i posted it a few pages earlier... just look in my youtube videos, it's there. :wink2:

wasn't my fault that it's so quick... :fisch:

i don't have a post-gig-depression this time. just left my brain in the paladozza i guess. :naughty: but i know what it's like, the last 4 times i saw him, it was the same for me. this time maybe it's not coz i know i'll see him again in 8 days. :biggrin2: