MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i also have a cold. :thumbdown: hope it doesn't get worse, i need to look good for the mtv awards ticket casting on thursday - and be alright again for the germany concerts next week! i have been eating nothing but fruit and vegetables today and drank loads of hot tea with freshly squeezed lemon, hope that helps!

ah, so those girls with the huge lollipops were backstage too... one of them almost knocked me out with her lollipop when we were waiting for mika before the show at the backstage entrance. :naughty: and weren't they wearing the mika thongs on their heads? :roftl:

that was hilarious anyway, i mean, mika thongs?!? :blink: the black-marketeers sold those in front of the entrance, alongside with bad-looking scarfs and shirts. :naughty:

btw, who is the guy next to mikey on the backstage pic with the band? is he a fan or is there a band member we haven't noticed yet? :blink:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

avoca I can say the same about you! It was great to meet you! :thumb_yello:

and beautiful pics with Mika!

PS: If you like the banner (named Coco! hihihi) there is some pics and vidéos on my myspace of the work in progress...You can see the other french fan, Orphée but also his mother and his sister who helped us to paint it!

awwww... honey!! hope to meet ya again at a gig soon! :biggrin2:

I owe ya big time, and you know what I am talking about!! :wub2:

I know about coco, em told me the whole story, I knew about it before it came to bologna! :naughty:

esperia!!! the pics are grand, I KNEW it!! you're out official gigs photographer! :mf_rosetinted: you and igor o.c. he rocks as well :mf_rosetinted:

thanks for everything, deares! and for the videos too! :wub2:

oh so it's that valerria I met on the bus :biggrin2: I actually asked her if she was from the mfc, while we headed to the venue, and she said no, italian fan club. welcome to THIS forum then :bleh: I remember her basket fool of cuddle toys and her funny earrings. :bleh: and the big lollies rocked :thumb_yello:

All the posted pis and videos are so sooo great, what cameras did you bring? I mean considering optical zoom range/lense and size... Was it a problem to get them into the venue and have you noticed people not being allowed to bring their cams and why...? :blink:

All the posted pis and videos are so sooo great, what cameras did you bring? I mean considering optical zoom range/lense and size... Was it a problem to get them into the venue and have you noticed people not being allowed to bring their cams and why...? :blink:

they didn't search the bags, so you could've brought anything in there. but i guess that's cause it's italy, think they're not so strict there. in germany you won't be able to bring video cameras or professional photo cameras, just normal cameras.

ooh i love the relax video, it really seemed like he didn't want to leave! :wub2::biggrin2: thanx for the pix and videos esperia!! :wub2:

they didn't search the bags, so you could've brought anything in there. but i guess that's cause it's italy, think they're not so strict there. in germany you won't be able to bring video cameras or professional photo cameras, just normal cameras.

ooh i love the relax video, it really seemed like he didn't want to leave! :wub2::biggrin2: thanx for the pix and videos esperia!! :wub2:

I perfectly agree mellody!

and i had the same feeling outside, with the fans...at the very end, he was still talking with ppl, watching around as if thinking: 'no one else? shall I go??

:biggrin2: