MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

robi!! Do you have Any other world vid? :tears:

do not know!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable me!

i still have to watch them all...but surely not in bologna, as i took only a few songs.

i filmed more or less all torino, but prob i left any other wold out....i have to chack, then i'll tell you!

sigh

your cello......

do not know!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable me!

i still have to watch them all...but surely not in bologna, as i took only a few songs.

i filmed more or less all torino, but prob i left any other wold out....i have to chack, then i'll tell you!

sigh

your cello......

:boxed: hope someone recorded it........yes, sigh my cello! next time, eh Mika?! ......next time you have to take me & Patroclo with you! :roftl:

Did someone record Any other world?

esperia and igor are the efficiency: they took turns to film it all. I know, I was there :mf_rosetinted:

thx, luv! :wub2: in any other world (in the matt's audio recording) is very special to me: esp. when mika's so moved of all the crowd knowing every line and singing louder than him, he bursts out in a sort of touched laughter (near the end of the song).. priceless... :tears:

esperia and igor are the efficiency: they took turns to film it all. I know, I was there :mf_rosetinted:

thx, luv! :wub2: in any other world (in the matt's audio recording) is very special to me: esp. when mika's so moved of all the crowd knowing every line and singing louder than him, he bursts out in a sort of touched laughter (near the end of the song).. priceless... :tears:

oh please stop it avoca.....i can feel all my feelings in what you write...and i shiver!

mika, come back soon! :shocked:

Any other World is my fav Mika songs. And it's wonderful sang live.

I'm listening to that now, you're so right :biggrin2: How I wish I could have seen him in that moment, I would have captured that forever in my head :blush-anim-cl:

Gosh, I know what you mean. I've seen one or two videos where the crowd sings along Grace Kelly and Mika starts laughing and he seems so touched that his voice sounds a bit strange when he keeps singing :tears:

Is the any other world video posted already?

not yet, esperia said she'll do it soon. there's matt's audio recording too and you can hear that moment distinctively (sp..?).

I don't think I have ever seen him as sincerely HAPPY as in this tour...

you ARE so right avoca...he seemed even better than alcatraz! :mf_lustslow:

btw, matt said that we can put the best video together and change the audio with HIS recording! that would be fab!...just for internal use, of course.....:blush-anim-cl:

when we have finished to watch all vids, he can choose the best and change the audio!

i hope i can manage soon with mine....grrrrrrrrrrrr, i cannot stay much here! :sneaky2:

I love listening to that part!!!! I rewind it over and over again!