Kachinga!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a phenomenon which, by now, pretty much runs itself.

I can see to a point why they are successful in Germany or the German speaking area, still I must have missed the happy circumstances which lead to their global breakthrough. Especially as they were embraced by e.g. the French already when their lyrics were still German. I think the last German music act being that successful abroad was Nena with her '99 Luftballons', which was a OHW and happened some 20 years ago ... :lol3:

They're a phenomenon which, by now, pretty much runs itself.

I can see to a point why they are successful in Germany or the German speaking area, still I must have missed the happy circumstances which lead to their global breakthrough. Especially as they were embraced by e.g. the French already when their lyrics were still German. I think the last German music act being that successful abroad was Nena with her '99 Luftballons', which was a OHW and happened some 20 years ago ... :lol3:

probably same reason why jrock is popular in espescially France - except for the quality of the music that is (:blush-anim-cl:)...guess it's more about what you see than about what you hear :mf_rosetinted:

ZOMG, I ABSOLUTELY LUUUUUB TH!:mf_lustslow:BILL IS THE SCHMEXIEST uhm...SCHMEXER IN THE UNIVERSE!

Okay, not really:puke:

I'm from Germany and I have to say : Whole Germany hates

Tokio Hotel ...

People put Photos like THAT:

o58crb.jpg

into their MySpace Sites and especially Lokalisten.

I have Bills and Toms E-mail adresses and they say

they can't understand it that people can be so mean.

But they don't care. I'm not a real Fan but I really wonder

how Tokio Hotel got so famous:shocked:

Trust me,you don't have their emails :roftl::roftl:

A year ago,if not more a "Tom Kaulitz" added me on yahoo and I was "i do think i know that name" then I relised who it was supposed to be :roftl:

It's some wiseass child who decided it would be funny to spread some fake emails

Now that I posted

I will never understand why these people got famous,nor will I understand the fascination for their music..occasional screaming,whatever. Nor why they have global fame :boxed:

Now what I completely don't understand: Why do people fancy that white thing with big hair? It took me ages to figure out it was a HE

Now what I completely don't understand: Why do people fancy that white thing with big hair? It took me ages to figure out it was a HE

Dann kennste bestimmt auch Angie, oder?

Die sind nisch schwul, und wenn ihr meint die sind schwul dann seid ihr selber schwul oder was auch immer...

...naja, aber inzwischen hat sie sich's ja

:lol3:

... eigentlich nicht so wirklich witzig, aber wie man so schön sagt: Wer die Gefahr sucht kommt darin um :naughty:

pls dun kill me for saying this,i love TH! :roftl:

Noone will kill you, we will just study you to find out what went wrong :shocked::bleh:

Just in case people don't get it, I don't hate Tokio Hotel (I even quite like a few of their songs :punk:), it's just so hard not to make fun of them :naughty:

Trust me,you don't have their emails :roftl::roftl:

A year ago,if not more a "Tom Kaulitz" added me on yahoo and I was "i do think i know that name" then I relised who it was supposed to be :roftl:

It's some wiseass child who decided it would be funny to spread some fake emails

Now that I posted

I will never understand why these people got famous,nor will I understand the fascination for their music..occasional screaming,whatever. Nor why they have global fame :boxed:

Same here:naughty:

I think Tokio Hotel is way too overrated!

They're ....fascinating....:blink: I think I really want to like them actually, but I can't stop laughing whenever I see them :lmfao:

Me too.

I think they don't even know what they're singing in English, cause their English is...crap:naughty:

I heard it in an interview. Now you're probably wondering why I was watching an interview with TH? Well, my best friend is obsessed with them, and she made me watch them.

Me too.

I think they don't even know what they're singing in English, cause their English is...crap:naughty:

I heard it in an interview. Now you're probably wondering why I was watching an interview with TH? Well, my best friend is obsessed with them, and she made me watch them.

Never heard them speak English :blink: Do they speak as fast as they do in German? Never understood a word the porcupine said :roftl:

Never heard them speak English :blink: Do they speak as fast as they do in German? Never understood a word the porcupine said :roftl:

Well, let me tell you this: They don't have a feeling for languages:original:

Da Porcupine and his fella's don't speak English fast..I've never even heard them give a proper interview in English, actually:naughty:

Which word didn't you understand? The 'also' or the 'so'? :bleh: (as this is how the porcupine (I hope this is the proper context for the word) starts and ends all sentences)

Well, let me tell you this: They don't have a feeling for languages:original:

Da Porcupine and his fella's don't speak English fast..I've never even heard them give a proper interview in English, actually:naughty:

I'm gonna have to do some research here, I can see I haven't watched enough interviews to have an opinion yet :blush-anim-cl:

Which word didn't you understand? The 'also' or the 'so'? :bleh: (as this is how the porcupine (I hope this is the proper context for the word) starts and ends all sentences)

bwahahahaha okay I have now found 4 different interviews and the only one he didn't start with 'also' was started with 'okay' :roftl:

Oh and found something in English as well :lmfao: it'sssss really ssssweet how he ssssayssss sssssssss :roftl:

Dann kennste bestimmt auch Angie, oder?

Die sind nisch schwul, und wenn ihr meint die sind schwul dann seid ihr selber schwul oder was auch immer...

...naja, aber inzwischen hat sie sich's ja

:lol3:

... eigentlich nicht so wirklich witzig, aber wie man so schön sagt: Wer die Gefahr sucht kommt darin um :naughty:

Ey isch bin Tokio Hotel fan...fertisch :mf_rosetinted:

Yeash I see a pattern here

Now...is she bipolar?

btw,I wonder how much views a "Leave Tokio Hoteeel Aloooooone!" video would have?