Kachinga!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the porcupine looked quite a lot better with his hair down :roftl:

I remember that he had his hair down for an award show once. It was amazing how much he looked like Bjork. I really think he does, cause I saw a pic, where she has the same kind of make-up on, and well..:naughty:

I remember that he had his hair down for an award show once. It was amazing how much he looked like Bjork. I really think he does, cause I saw a pic, where she has the same kind of make-up on, and well..:naughty:

Oh noooo don't say that :boxed: Now I was beginning to warm up to the guy, but that is just disturbing :roftl:

i love tokio hotel :mf_rosetinted:

NOT:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Running through the monsoon

Beyond the sludge,

To the end of the world,

Where we will fall

Fighting TH fan girls,

Until we go deaf,

And when I lose my mind I think of you,

Together we'll be running to safety

Through the monsoon.

Just me and you

sorry:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: I'm bored, actually monsoon is the only song I like of them :bleh:

Another believer :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Monsoon is quite a good song really...like it better in German though :blink:

I hate German thanks to my former German teacher who was a really bad teacher, I'll stick with English:bleh: :mf_rosetinted:

I hate German thanks to my former German teacher who was a really bad teacher, I'll stick with English:bleh: :mf_rosetinted:

the lyrics don't seem as eh...forced in German, so I prefer that :blink: Even if my German teacher was terrible as well :boxed:

thanks Kissable.

IDK...I guess I haven't seen the disrespect or heard about that many incidents. Only the annoying, crying fangirls things and such. I just think it's sad that people (not you) would judge a group by a few lousy fans in the bunch. TH's music is great and their lyrics are awesome. The band itself really talks about wanting people to listen to THE MUSIC and how important their lyrics are.

Yes, I like baby Bill's voice too. Der Letze Tag is awesome and if you haven't heard Beichte you should!

You're welcome.

I know lots of TH fans... i remember when some of them almost fought with a MTV host when was telling jokes about Bill... they should get over with, i love Bill but i have to say that he's an easy subject to make jokes, i'm sure Bill doesn't give a sh*t about them, i'm so proud of our boy... very mature!

Beichte is so cool!! "Rette Mich" is sooooooo cool, the guitar is pretty nice.

it's not too bad really...one of them is quite good :blink: they're easier to understand than the girls at least :lmfao: I'm starting to actually like these guys :doh: But I hate their fans more than ever :lmfao:

What a fantastic excuse for singing It's raining men :doh::lmfao:

Edited by Kata

ja...as much as I love TH....the fangirls drive me nuts sometimes. I'm sorry...but nobody is worth crying over the phone for.

and it's raining men.....what an embarresment! Bill still cringes over that one. lol You should look it up on youtube and check out the outfit too!:shocked::blink:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm absolutely not :sneaky2 .....not in denial that is :roftl:

:lmfao:

glad you came out!

You know because you are one too?:roftl

no waaaaay!:shocked:

i kinda like "mansoon" though:fisch:

Kata ... and who else? :sneaky2:

oh you are here!

btw i have three TH badges, willing to send them to someone who deserves them:roftl:

what do you say?:das: