Kachinga!

I swear, yesterday I saw Tokio Bill's real twin at the dentist's. First I thought he was a girl, so skinny, and with all that eyeliner... but then his mum called him 'Max' and he started to complain a bit because they said they had to make another appointment :roftl:, and although he tried not to, he did sound a bit like a boy.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son - he's 6 - is obsessed with 'Monsoon'.

He has to watch the video at least once a day and I have heard him singing it to himself in bed as he goes to sleep :wub2:

Cute!

I said to him today, "You do know that the singer is a boy, not a girl?"

he says "I KNOW MUM!!!". He knows nothing else about Tokio Hotel.

lmao kids!

:biggrin2: that is so cute!!

I love the song monsoon! and when then sing it in german when they were only 13 years old, its so cool, its "durch den monsun" :wub2:

I swear, yesterday I saw Tokio Bill's real twin at the dentist's. First I thought he was a girl, so skinny, and with all that eyeliner... but then his mum called him 'Max' and he started to complain a bit because they said they had to make another appointment :roftl:, and although he tried not to, he did sound a bit like a boy.

:shocked:thats so cool!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I prefer "Durch Den Monsun" than "Monsoon", Bill's voice was awesome!

Right now i'm obsessed with 1000 Meere

yea I love bill's voice!

have you ever been to one of their concerts?

I want to go to one in new york, but its on a thursday...the one before halloween ... so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go :blush-anim-cl:

yea I love bill's voice!

have you ever been to one of their concerts?

I want to go to one in new york, but its on a thursday...the one before halloween ... so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go :blush-anim-cl:

Nope, i've never been to one... i had the chance but it didn't happenned...

You should go, they're good live! But careful with the obsessed (Really obsessed) fans, haha

Nope, i've never been to one... i had the chance but it didn't happenned...

You should go, they're good live! But careful with the obsessed (Really obsessed) fans, haha

haha..I'll probably be one of those obsessed fans :naughty:

But you will do this when Tokio Hotel doesn't win an award?

Somebody told me that a Tokio Hotel fan threw a bottle to Nelly Furtado

ohh I probably wouldn't throw a bottle a nelly furtado :bleh:

but what were they saying at the end?

i was just looking for it, lol, thanx

how come this thread is in "general chin wagging"btw?

so...for those who missed the first part

+ bill on mika

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSNcv...eature=related

and an extra

,lol

i think bill is very cool though, totally attractive to me despite the obvious abnormality of it all

Is it just me but these links aren't working for me

Well, I for one, LOVE Tokio Hotel....AND I think Bill is just plain sexy on a spoon! WOW!

But here's what I don't get.....

How can everyone across Europe say they hate Tokio Hotel, and yet they sell out HUGE stadiums and their albums and DVD's have gone multi-platinum! They just won Best New Artist here in America and are working on yet ANOTHER much anticipated album. That doesn't just happen people! It takes talent and drive and a rapport with your fans (much the same as Mika, I might add.)

And yes, there are a lot of screaming fangirls....but doesn't every artist put up with some of that? People say such horrible things about TH fans....but I would venture to guess that many other boards say the same thing about Mika fans getting all dressed up crazy ...and yes, even standing in line for hours....for Mika shows.(altho I've never seen any bashing of any sort on the THA boards against Mika).

so yes, I'll say it again...loud and proud. I love Tokio Hotel. I think they are a wonderful bunch of guys and I am proud to call myself a fan of both Tokio Hotel AND Mika! (thereby proving that we all CAN get along.) lol

...errr... I don't care if there's a lot of screaming girls because i understand why it's all that screaming (They're handsome and TH's music is cool) but the thing i don't like is that lots of them (TH fans) are a bunch of disrespectful people.

EDIT: And some of them only likes TH for Bill or Tom appeal... i mean, wtf? I've seen hotter guys.

Anyway, i see and i respect your opinion... applause please. lol

I was listening to "Der Letzte Tag" and this song is so f*ckin cool! I prefer Bill's voice when he was 16...

Edited by Kissable

thanks Kissable.

IDK...I guess I haven't seen the disrespect or heard about that many incidents. Only the annoying, crying fangirls things and such. I just think it's sad that people (not you) would judge a group by a few lousy fans in the bunch. TH's music is great and their lyrics are awesome. The band itself really talks about wanting people to listen to THE MUSIC and how important their lyrics are.

Yes, I like baby Bill's voice too. Der Letze Tag is awesome and if you haven't heard Beichte you should!

I think that is if you make something happen by saying or writing it. :roftl:

That's pretty much what wikipedia told me as well :roftl: But hey I did make it happen, performative or not, it brought you in here didn't it :naughty:

I'm glad to see this thread finally taken over by people who actually like the band :lmfao:

I used to like the band and some of the songs ... untill hysterical fans put me off them in munich :roftl: Warning kata , if you ever see them , EAR PROTECTION IS A MUST!!! ASK ROSE!!! :roftl::naughty:

Edited by mikas_gal07

I used to like the band and some of the songs ... untill hysterical fans put me off them in munich :roftl: Warning kata , if you ever see them , EAR PROTECTION IS A MUST!!! ASK ROSE!!! :roftl::naughty:

oh I already know I don't like their fangurls :boxed: And i don't really like their music either :boxed: eh....but...eh... I...eh...like Bill's hair, can I still be in the thread then? :blush-anim-cl: