I'm here... finally

bambi

Howdy folks, (haha never know how to start a new thread..)

my name is Lea. I'm 17 years old. I go to school here in Zug. Yes I'm from the same town where violetsky is from. And yes we know each other.. very well. :biggrin2:

My hero forever is Freddie Mercury. He'll be the one and only forever. But MIKA is very closed to him.

But it wasn't always like that. When I first heard MIKA from my friend Celine I really didn't like it. Now I could never imagine a life without MIKA music and I'm happy that my feelings and thoughts about him has changed in such a good way. :)

So yaa.. if someone wants to know me better ask or watch out my space :)

lots of love, LEa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap she is. :) lovin her

Heard a lot about some of you :D XD Just the best things and so I thought, Hey that's Celine's ''turn'' here and I want to let her somethig that is jst hers.. She don't know it yet but soon she will.

that's why I didn't signed up for so long =)

Yap she is. :) lovin her

Heard a lot about some of you :D XD Just the best things and so I thought, Hey that's Celine's ''turn'' here and I want to let her somethig that is jst hers.. She don't know it yet but soon she will.

that's why I didn't signed up for so long =)

that was the reason ??? OMG you're so cute !!! :wub2: I don't mind that you are here too ! :biggrin2: