Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris, 24-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

:doh: Why did they tell him about that? He won't do the mistake in Luxembourg and Belgium. They won't laugh at him! :bleh:

He must speak in French in Luxembourg but I don't know if he will do it in Belgium. Many problems there with the French language! :boxed:

I think the Flemish people would kill him if he spoke in French lol

he'll most probably speak French in Luxembourg as we all understand it there. can't wait to see if he remembered :roftl:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ! i wish i could meet some of you too, but it won't be in mika's circumstances for sure...

i know i don't have any credit to you after saying all i said about the forum that i'm presently posting on, and the concert i wasn't supposed to go to :roftl: , but it's really over... i got all i could get from them and trying to get more going to other gigs would be taking the risk to be disappointed. and i can't stand frustration :biggrin2: PLUS i'm totally broke financially talking, and the 10 minutes of gig i was going for (for the 2 last concerts) are not worth the price of a ticket on ebay or even a face value ticket + trip price :wink2: i'm at a stage where i can be satisfied with youtube videos of my favourite parts of the concerts, and if i want to hear the songs, the album is totally ok ! and as i said, the "human" part i was also going for (yes, it's very flattering to be recognized and kid by a popstar amoung thousands other people around the world) can't be better, and i would expose myself to frustration and disappointement if i was "asking for more" :wink2:

i think it's clear enough and you all got it : you won't see me for this tour again... i'll see with the 2nd album tour... but i have my idea about it...

The answer is to do less but I think he realises the demand there is and feels kind of invincable so I doubt he'll slow down anytime soon. :blink:

We can only look on as he soldiers on with yet another leg of the tour and another chapter in what is becoming the ever more unbelievable story of his life!

Phew!!

Mika, I send you my bestest "keep healthy" vibes sweetie. :wub2:

Vix x

I'm not surprised he is knackered. But why does he add extra dates?

;751775']ha ha :roftl:

it is me which is pointed out to him that one did not have to say to introduce his musicians :biggrin2:

after I gave him my drawing which it found incredible "incroyable" :blush-anim-cl:

and after we sang to him the song Gig Girls you are wonderful' date=' with a small alternative of Me, Johnny and Melie [/quote']

Great! If only I could have been there! :wub2:

He must have been :shocked:! :roftl:

Did someone record you when you were singing? I'd like to hear that! :biggrin2:

What did you draw?

;751775']ha ha :roftl:

it is me which is pointed out to him that one did not have to say to introduce his musicians :biggrin2:

after I gave him my drawing which it found incredible "incroyable" :blush-anim-cl:

and after we sang to him the song Gig Girls you are wonderful' date=' with a small alternative of Me, Johnny and Melie :bleh:[/quote']

hey you! if you have time later tell me everything on msn :bleh:

Well, hello everyone, nothing else to say ( i agree with Em's report).

It was not the best show of Mika , all along i was afraid he couldn't carry on and finish the show....but he gave all he could give, thanks a lot, Mika.

However, I am more and more curious about his health and his way of life between two gigs...and in general...

He is 24, so it's unusual to be tired so hard : touring , performing are his job, i am asking myself a lot of questions ..

See you at London in December ?

first of all, thank you everyone for your pics & reports!!

secondly, he talked in Lebanese during the gig???

did anyone film that?

he just said "there's something y mum asks me to say at each gig, and tonight i'll say it : bla bla bla" :biggrin2: the "bla bla bla" stands for the lebanese part which was "welcome paris" once translated :roftl: :roftl:

he just said "there's something y mum asks me to say at each gig, and tonight i'll say it : bla bla bla" :biggrin2: the "bla bla bla" stands for the lebanese part which was "welcome paris" once translated :roftl: :roftl:

ah ok thx:biggrin2: i'd love to hear him speak Lebanese.... (i'd like to know if he really can speak "just a little" Lebanese:naughty:)

ah ok thx:biggrin2: i'd love to hear him speak Lebanese.... (i'd like to know if he really can speak "just a little" Lebanese:naughty:)

while signing, a girl asked him "if i tell you something in lebanese, will you understand ?" and he replied "it depends on what you say" and she said something that he apparently understood...

so i think he understands and speaks a bit, since he was living in the lebanese community in paris when he was a child and his mother should speak a bit of lebanese at home... not sure he could lead or follow a whole conversation, but sure understands some :thumb_yello:

about his health....

I think it's quite "normal" to be exhausted after the long week he had...dont forget that he's been in Italy, Spain & France in only one week!!!!!

6 gigs in 7 days!!!

C'mon he's human!!!!

more over you don't know what he's doing when he's not in concert....he's certainly preparing the second album/ some collaborations, he must have many other projects too...

travelling by car, bus or plane....it's all tiring!

he canceled lately an interview on a french radio station (rtl2) because he was too busy

all i want to say is that don't worry too much, that's normal what's happening....he has just to take care of himself & be careful....

If he's not getting away from the venues til gone midnight due to signings, etc then has to travel to the hotel and wind down it's going to be 2am before he's getting to sleep...........which he says he struggles with anyway due to an over active mind! If he tries to get his 8hours then he shouldn't be waking til 10am. If he's got to get to another city or even Country then he's going to have to travel fairly early on in the day so that he can check into the next hotel, (and deal with passport control, delays and the like if he's flying to another country) find something to eat, etc before heading off the the sound check. Add in the travel there and back and the fact that some fans are now waiting for him then too...so more time signing/chatting.....and it hardly leaves time to eat again and start the mental and physical (washing, shaving, haircurling, dressing, psyching, voice warming-up-ing........and of course, teeth brushing!!) preperation needed to go on stage again!

Obviously, he's got his whole team around him to deal with the day to day stuff but when does he get time to make phonecalls, text people, check his emails, listen to music, write songs, laugh......or even just stare into space!

I know it's a job and all that but I don't think most of could imagine just how full on and exhausting his life is. Throw in a slight cold or a tumble (or whatever caused the cut and the limp) and it quickly becomes too much.

The answer is to do less but I think he realises the demand there is and feels kind of invincable so I doubt he'll slow down anytime soon. :blink:

We can only look on as he soldiers on with yet another leg of the tour and another chapter in what is becoming the ever more unbelievable story of his life!

Phew!!

Mika, I send you my bestest "keep healthy" vibes sweetie. :wub2:

Vix x

Very well said, that's spot on.

And often he actually leaves the venue much later than that; In Barcelona he was seeing and signing for everyone until well after 1 am...

I can only imagine how tiring it must be for him.

I think that the only answer is to have more days off between gigs, fullstop.

Or at least do 1 day on/1 off/1on/1off, etc

I think the Flemish people would kill him if he spoke in French lol

HAHAHA Imagine!!!