MTV Europe Music Awards

CallieFornia

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Booo!!! I mean, sure, that's great for Avril. But seriously. How on earth do you win an award with lyrics which include the deep, meaningful "she's like, so whatever.":thumbdown:

Mika, you're by far the winner in our eyes! We'll throw you a big, bad MFC after-party with a big, bad trophy that's way better than the rest!

:punk:

I can't believe avril won that award :shocked:

Dear god, what's happening Europe :fisch:

I loved dave though :blush-anim-cl: (foo fighters), it seemed like he talked more than snoop. And their performance was great!!!!

And of course, gotta love mika :biggrin2:

i'm highly disappointed!! i can't believe avril lavigne won both awards!! :thumbdown: i don't think she deserves them!and i'm not saying this because mika was in that categories too!it's an objective evaluation...i didn't like her performance either...

and i can't belive i missed mika performance :crybaby: stupid,stupid me!!!

She didn't deserve any of those prizes!

With Mika, Amy and Justin nominated too? C'mon...she would be my last choice! Not that I like Justin, for example, but he's far more talented than Avril...

Not fair...

Not fair AT ALL! :thumbdown:

i'm highly disappointed!! i can't believe avril lavigne won both awards!! :thumbdown: i don't think she deserves them!and i'm not saying this because mika was in that categories too!it's an objective evaluation...i didn't like her performance either...

and i can't belive i missed mika performance :crybaby: stupid,stupid me!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GLWUFmnubKk

For you! :thumb_yello:

I don't understand why you keep throwing s* at Avril. She is a talented musician, only operates in a different genre. Talent can't be weighed or measured like cucumbers.

I actually don't mind Avril's genre. I liked some of her stuff on the radio when I first heard it. But she CANNOT sing. I heard her live and it made my ears bleed.

OMG!!! thank you hun!! :thumb_yello: oh what an amazing performance!! too bad he sang just a song...but hey,it was intense!

and as regards avril,well:i don't think she's that talented...i mean i saw her performance and i didn't like it.maybe it was the tv but i saw other vids on youtube about her gigs and it wasn't so different from tonight...i don't like her voice,she can't sing...

and i don't think she deserved those awards cause you have to consider the whole year.i mean, "most addictive track"...i don't think her song is that addictive...GK is a song that once you heard it,it doesn't het out of your mind.i can't say the same for avril's song.

and "best solo artist"...well,if not mika,then there were other artists that could win that award.this year there have been a lot of artists who did better than her...

sorry but that's my opinion,that's what i think.i just don't like avril lavigne

i have seen avril live last year i was on the front and it's not that she is not ok but she does not have as much stage presence or charisma and i feel that mika should have won ! i expected rhainna to possible win withthat annoying song

what

hell no my god i mean yeah your cute with your hey hey you you i dnt like your girlfirendbut mika is a multi million selling artist who make up his own dance moves and have real women on hois vidoes oh did i mention he can play an instrument on his own !!!!!!!!!!!!

what will become of mtv and the instituation now mika was not acknowledge as he should!!!

well atleast his fans are MFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and darn proud of it

tee hee crap but its a start does anyone else wanna add