london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Yo guys!

OK I'm afraid we won't be able to collect all the arrivals phone numbers etc so I will write to the Griffin House giving Caz's and mine (hope you don't mind Caz) and letting them know that Caz and I arrive at 1pm ish. At least it should help...

EDIT: OK just received a message from then and I replied. I did not tell them though that I'm moving upstairs' date=' don't want them to freak out lol...

Guys at least if you could all [b']give me your time of arrival and phone numbers and real names, that would help thanks! Please PM me asap [/b]and I'll send them info. Don't want poor Bexx to have to deal with that as she's not going poor her..

AND DON'T FORGET TO COME WITH THE MONEY :naughty::thumb_yello: !

Ok, I pmed you... :wink2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

summer and Jennie will come to! the thing is we need to get jennie a ticket! u think there will be a way?

Sivan,

RU looking for an extra ticket for the 4th?

I just posted in the gig thread that I've just bought 2 but don't know if my friend can come so maybe coming on my own.

My heads in a spin now as I had no intention of coming but the Mika gig lust just overtook me!!

I haven't even thought of travel and accomodation yet! :shocked:

:woot_jump::yay::woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Im packing and im excited !!!!!

can you tell ? :naughty:

Mee toooo!!!!!!!!:yay::woot_jump:

And Em I hope you received my PM !!

See you all there at the hotel tomorrow !!!!!

Now I'm going offf !!!!!Bye !!!!xxxx

fanx tia !!! :biggrin2::wub2: im gutted your not coming :( .... always next year hey ? :wink2:

oh im going to the 4th, i was depressed at donny cos it was my last one, so i came home and bought myself a ticket to cheer myself up!!! LOl

im gonna take a sickie!!! ill c u tuesday...

have a great time hun, ill b thinking of all u guys:thumb_yello:

oh im going to the 4th, i was depressed at donny cos it was my last one, so i came home and bought myself a ticket to cheer myself up!!! LOl

im gonna take a sickie!!! ill c u tuesday...

have a great time hun, ill b thinking of all u guys:thumb_yello:

YAYYYYY !!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: cant wait !! ok i will text you hunni! keep you updated !! :thumb_yello: xx

thx caz, and i promise ill smile more:blush-anim-cl:

take care hun and have loadsa fun!!!!

awww , you were lovely in doncaster !! :biggrin2: shame we didnt get to spend as much time together but we will make up for it on the 4th!! :biggrin2: no probs hun , i will be in touch ! .. bye babe xxx

I just wanted to pop in and say hi!:biggrin2:

I’m leaving for London on Sunday and I’m really looking forward to meet you all at the gigs 3 and 4/12!

Hopefully I will find you in the line somewhere.:thumb_yello:

For both the gigs I will have to collect my tickets in the box office as soon as they open.:bleh:

Marianne and Mariposa have my cell phone number.

See you in London!:thumb_yello:

Yo peeps!

Thanks Mariposa, Vanessa and Marianne84 for your name and phone number! I provided them to the Griffin House!

Pamette is arriving in Paris at 11:15pm. I'm going to pick her up at the train station, she stays at home and tomorrow we're on our way to London with the Eurostar!

See you tomorrow guys!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi!:biggrin2:

I’m leaving for London on Sunday and I’m really looking forward to meet you all at the gigs 3 and 4/12!

Hopefully I will find you in the line somewhere.

For both the gigs I will have to collect my tickets in the box office as soon as they open.:bleh:

Marianne and Mariposa have my cell phone number.

See you in London!:thumb_yello:

I'm leaving on Sunday. Two days left... EXCITED! :punk:

See ya all in 3rd and 4th gig! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Mika Bearman 2 is now ready to leave. He can't wait to see his daddy and brother. Hopefully they will meet on Sunday. :naughty:

Yo peeps!

Thanks Mariposa' date=' Vanessa and Marianne84 for your name and phone number! I provided them to the Griffin House!

Pamette is arriving in Paris at 11:15pm. I'm going to pick her up at the train station, she stays at home and tomorrow we're on our way to London with the Eurostar!

See you tomorrow guys![/quote']

Just got some last minute packing to do, and I should be off sometime in the morning.

OMG! See you all TOMORROW!!!!! :punk:

Ahm, I didn't start packing....gotta do this in a minute...

10 Connaught St, Marble Arch, W2 2AH London

:wink2:

they already went to that one, but their names weren't on the computer.. and its in brixton.. soo i need the address for that :blink: :S

thanks anyway lol