london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

O.k, anyone here? I have not heard anything from Bexx. Has anyone else? I pm'd her earlier about 2.30.

i think bexx should b around after 9ish sara, i haven heard from her today so she must b working

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure Mari - i think so.....i pm'd bexx earlier this ave but haven't heard anything. :blink: She may be at work and might be on later. I will probably text her soon. :thumb_yello: Gotta go for a bit but i'll be back later.

Oh hi Siv btw! :biggrin2: Hope you're enjoying yourself over here. :thumb_yello:

yes! having a great time :) we are at Jennie's now:) and we might see u in brighton tomorrow :)

hey sivan - how you finding england?

:roftl:

Heyyyyy im having a great time:) especialy because of u guys!

meeting everyone is amazing! Jennie is a sweety! we are at her place now watching mika videos lol

hey Tia :) i need to pay rose for the tix right?

yeah thats fine hun, thx..

hope your having fun sivan, im trying to keep up with reports and it sounds like your having a wicked time!!!

ill see in London after all thou:) yipppeeee!!!

yeah thats fine hun, thx..

hope your having fun sivan, im trying to keep up with reports and it sounds like your having a wicked time!!!

ill see in London after all thou:) yipppeeee!!!

yes fun! YAY! so ill meet u!?!?!

WOOHOO!

:punk:

ok... is 20£ each ok? how much were they? lol

yes fun! YAY! so ill meet u!?!?!

WOOHOO!

:punk:

ok... is 20£ each ok? how much were they? lol

yeah ill travelling up to london on the 4th, i just cant get enough of mika:wub2:

they cost 18.50 dont worry about the transfer fee or P&P

Hi peeps!!!!!

Are you ready for London?!!!!!!!!! :punk::woot_jump:

I AM!!!! the funny thing is i think we r going to BRIGHTON tomorrow! :blink::punk: if we there ill be SHOCKED...cause it wasnt planed LOL!

Tia- yeah it does look funny, i will sort it out when i come back from london:roftl:

Sivan see you tomorrow:biggrin2:

Pamette- hell yeah:biggrin2:

summer and Jennie will come to! the thing is we need to get jennie a ticket! u think there will be a way?

Well there are normally touts, you never know:biggrin2:

Are you guys dressing up or not?

we JUST talked about it.... im not sure... we need to go on a train there and somehow back ....:blink: dont really want to carry the clothes with me...

what u think?

i talked to my mum

me: i might be finishing work experience later tomorrow

mum: oh right okay. why's that?

me: because the manager has kindly given me monday off so i wanna catch up on some hours

mum: what are you doing monday?

me: er, Mika's Concert.

mum: why do you need the whole day off?

me: coz i need to get dressed and ready and i wanna get there three to four hours early

mum: dad wont leave three to four hours early

me: yes he will

mum: no he wont! if you think he's gonna stand there in the freezing cold--

me: we need to leave early to get good places! last time i went i had some 6 foot person in front of me and i couldnt see a thing!

mum: yeah i appreciate that..

pffft. we ARE getting there early. even if it means me taking the train and joining with my dad later. I AM GETTING TO THE FECKIN FRONT!!!!!

Yo guys!

OK I'm afraid we won't be able to collect all the arrivals phone numbers etc so I will write to the Griffin House giving Caz's and mine (hope you don't mind Caz) and letting them know that Caz and I arrive at 1pm ish. At least it should help...

EDIT: OK just received a message from then and I replied. I did not tell them though that I'm moving upstairs, don't want them to freak out lol...

Guys at least if you could all give me your time of arrival and phone numbers and real names, that would help thanks! Please PM me asap and I'll send them info. Don't want poor Bexx to have to deal with that as she's not going poor her..

AND DON'T FORGET TO COME WITH THE MONEY :naughty::thumb_yello: !

Yo guys!

OK I'm afraid we won't be able to collect all the arrivals phone numbers etc so I will write to the Griffin House giving Rose's' date=' Caz's and mine (hope girls you don't mind) and letting them know that Caz and I arrive at 1pm ish. At least it should help...[/quote']

what u guys need? anything from me?