The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fly up with me!

I would love to - but i'm supposed to be staying with Caz. The journey up will not be too bad as i'm staying with Caz on the Friday, then driving up the Sat morning. However, i'm a bit stupid really trying to do all that the way my back is, and i just realised half hour ago - how the hell am i gonna drive all that way back on Sunday???!!! It's over 10 hours via Caz's house, plus stop offs - i'm looking at at least 13 hours of travelling!!!

I'd rather go to California again!!! I don't wanna let her down as we are defo both going - it's just the travel. I dunno what to do. I won't let her down in going, because we are, but dunno about travelling.....

2 weeks today!!!!:punk:

Although i still have no idea if i can get there on the Friday yet!!! If i can, me and Caz will see you there!!!:punk:

Caz says, she guesses you are trying to get her there on the Friday then?

yes...and she refused to admit she's an oldling.....she does not know that being an oldling actually rocks! :roftl: :roftl:

so wendi.............reading how exciting are mfcers meet-ups in these days, i cannot imagine how overwhelming ours in glasgow will be!

we will never be the same after!

yes...and she refused to admit she's an oldling.....she does not know that being an oldling actually rocks! :roftl: :roftl:

so wendi.............reading how exciting are mfcers meet-ups in these days, i cannot imagine how overwhelming ours in glasgow will be!

For me - its like our own World Cup!!! The joy and excitement will be

brilliant!!! :woot_jump:

i wonder if any of u will talk to me again on here after we meet up :shocked::roftl: about our meal out on the friday theres a few things i`ll need to know ....along with how many are coming .....firstly how many people are vegi , how many only want to order a soup or not have the buffet , but remember any one not having the buffet this will bump the price up on whatever their having unless its just a soup !

i wonder if any of u will talk to me again on here after we meet up :shocked::roftl: about our meal out on the friday theres a few things i`ll need to know ....along with how many are coming .....firstly how many people are vegi , how many only want to order a soup or not have the buffet , but remember any one not having the buffet this will bump the price up on whatever their having unless its just a soup !

What are you going to do that will make us not want to talk to

you???? :shocked: :shocked: I am not veggie, and am having the buffet!! :thumb_yello:

What are you going to do that will make us not want to talk to

you???? :shocked: :shocked: I am not veggie, and am having the buffet!! :thumb_yello:

SAME FOR ME SCG!sorry caps...

and i think the same for all italian group, total 4 ppl (plus bettasan but she's arriving late on friday night so...).

Sorry I didn't get to talk to Mika last night, he rushed off before I could, and I clean forgot to ask Martin whenI spoke to him too. Don't know if it's worth Myspacing one of them, might give Cherrise a go.

Sorry I didn't get to talk to Mika last night, he rushed off before I could, and I clean forgot to ask Martin whenI spoke to him too. Don't know if it's worth Myspacing one of them, might give Cherrise a go.

rak1 you are well forgiven! :wub2:

it's funny how all our plans and projects go literally into pieces when we meet them! and you had no time at all! :biggrin2:

rak1 you are well forgiven! :wub2:

it's funny how all our plans and projects go literally into pieces when we meet them! and you had no time at all! :biggrin2:

Thank you Robi, I have to admit I was a bit gutted at the time, but I know he wasn't well and I've got the whole UK tour to have a chat with him.