The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

has any of u got this message on your myspace

This is a call out to all of you Palladium fans who have tickets to see PALLADIUM at one of MIKA's upcoming gigs in the UK!

If you are lucky enough to already have tickets to one of these gigs and would like to MEET PALLADIUM EXCLUSIVELY in your town before the show, please let Jonny know by emailing him at this address:

jonnycnymph@hotmail.co.uk

please include:

* DATE AND CITY YOU HAVE TICKETS FOR

* FULL NAME

* MOBILE NUMBER

All we ask of you in return as that you help Jonny collect email addresses from the crowd at the gig.

Don't worry you will still have plenty of time to enjoy both sets from Palladium and Mika!

Age 15+ only please

I didn't get it - but as I am not a Palladium fan - I don't think I count!! :blink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You ruined any other world!!!!

Thats supposed to be a lovely ballad not

In any other SCREEEEACCHHHH SCREACHHH WOROLDDDDDDDDDD

was there a cat in the audience?

If you think this was bad, then don't watch my Ring Ring video. And there was actually, Starrats was dressed up as a tiger:naughty:

has any of u got this message on your myspace

This is a call out to all of you Palladium fans who have tickets to see PALLADIUM at one of MIKA's upcoming gigs in the UK!

If you are lucky enough to already have tickets to one of these gigs and would like to MEET PALLADIUM EXCLUSIVELY in your town before the show, please let Jonny know by emailing him at this address:

jonnycnymph@hotmail.co.uk

please include:

* DATE AND CITY YOU HAVE TICKETS FOR

* FULL NAME

* MOBILE NUMBER

All we ask of you in return as that you help Jonny collect email addresses from the crowd at the gig.

Don't worry you will still have plenty of time to enjoy both sets from Palladium and Mika!

Age 15+ only please

you know..why not?:naughty: I only need.. an interpreter :bleh: {omg I'm such a mess:roftl:}

My ears are bleeding :wink2:

At least you tried :wink2:

Haha:biggrin2: You can't say I didn't get into it, I sang bad but with love:naughty: But that's what a gig is for, you can sing as bad as you want 'cause everyone does it....Well, I do recall the girl next to me giving me some really strange looks...could it be...:shocked::biggrin2:

Haha:biggrin2: You can't say I didn't get into it, I sang bad but with love:naughty: But that's what a gig is for, you can sing as bad as you want 'cause everyone does it....Well, I do recall the girl next to me giving me some really strange looks...could it be...:shocked::biggrin2:

Exactly - we are there to enjoy ourselves - and singing along

with Mika must be a wonderful feeling!!! Anyone near me will

hear a very deep voice, and think I am there in drag!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Exactly - we are there to enjoy ourselves - and singing along

with Mika must be a wonderful feeling!!! Anyone near me will

hear a very deep voice, and think I am there in drag!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I was singing sooo badly to happy ending in Torini , I could hear all these fabby italian singers and then theres me ..:naughty:

:naughty: exactly , we are there to sing , would sound so bad if we all just stood there huh

You sing terrible mind you :roftl: , at least you have many many other talents :wub2:

I was singing sooo badly to happy ending in Torini , I could hear all these fabby italian singers and then theres me ..:naughty:

But with lots of love:wub2: We don't try to sing better than Mika. Instead, we just sing so bad that it seems like Mika has an even better voice, that's what fans are for:naughty:

you know..why not?:naughty: I only need.. an interpreter :bleh: {omg I'm such a mess:roftl:}

what r u talking about greta with the interperter ? is that so u can understand me ?:roftl: we can write notes to each other :biggrin2:

:naughty: exactly , we are there to sing , would sound so bad if we all just stood there huh

You sing terrible mind you :roftl: , at least you have many many other talents :wub2:

I can sing quite well if I try. I sing in a band and well, nobody walked out when I was on stage. It's just all the screaming didn't do my voice any good. But I just prefer to write the songs instead of singing them. That's safe for both me and the world:roftl:

But with lots of love:wub2: We don't try to sing better than Mika. Instead, we just sing so bad that it seems like Mika has an even better voice, that's what fans are for:naughty:

Now thats true , the noise at the UK gigs is going to be incredible :biggrin2:

Bad from the audience !, amazing from Mika:wink2:

I didn't get it - but as I am not a Palladium fan - I don't think I count!! :blink:

i dont think you will need to be one of their friends to email them , i sent an email saying that im not that bothered in seeing palladium but if they need any help & if it keeps me out of the cold im willing :naughty: im i bad or what :biggrin2:

what r u talking about greta with the interperter ? is that so u can understand me ? we can write notes to each other

nah, I understand perfectly mfcrs..we talk about the same subject almost all the time:bleh: and you're so kind to speak english {not Freddish:naughty:} s l o w l y

btw, do you think the mikster will show us one more time his language skills speaking ancient scottish?!:roftl:

i dont think you will need to be one of their friends to email them , i sent an email saying that im not that bothered in seeing palladium but if they need any help & if it keeps me out of the cold im willing im i bad or what

you:punk:! :biggrin2:

Yeahhhh :biggrin2:

I will be right beside ya!

Screacchhhhhhhhhhhh Screachhh grace kellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:naughty:

i think i`ll just go for a poke of chip instead of a meal with my pal i dont think i want to miss all the antics u lot are going to get up to in the queue !