The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

Oh you poor thing! Did you shout loud?

No because we were in flats! But I phoned and text MM...but her phone was off! Freddies phone was with me because I was charging it for him and Robbi .....who was across the village anyway was in the shower!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get cramp in the night, I say 'relax' to myself over and over until I do and it goes away. Sometimes I have to say it quite loudly though...:naughty:

I twiddle my ear lobe on the same side...sounds mad but usually works! It is a remedy someone told me about years ago. Nothing was going to work that time though...I can still feel it now, a week later!

I twiddle my ear lobe on the same side...sounds mad but usually works! It is a remedy someone told me about years ago. Nothing was going to work that time though...I can still feel it now, a week later!

I'll have to try that! I know what you mean, I once got cramp in my calf and it was painful for ages, the muscle must have got really knotted up or something.

I'll have to try that! I know what you mean, I once got cramp in my calf and it was painful for ages, the muscle must have got really knotted up or something.

Yes, do. As I say, it generally works..I usually end up ripping my earing out in a panic to get to my earlobe. Anyway. I am going to employ sensible strategies from now on...I even sat at the back on Saturday night can you believe!!!!!

I am arriving at 16.15pm on the Friday, at Glasgow Queens Street station!!! :thumb_yello:

My train home is at 14.40pm on the Sunday!!! :boxed:

The return ticket only cost £15.60 - which is not bad at all!!

Was a huge grin on my face when I booked my tickets!!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for all your responses....it's looking good for Chinese!!! If anyone has any strong objections, make them known or forever hold your peace!!

Maybe a PM to those who have not answered yet?

That way Sheena can make the booking, with definate numbers :thumb_yello:

Good idea, thanks :thumb_yello:

I'll leave it a few more days and then start PMing those that have RSVPed in the Glasgow thread that they are going to the concert...

thanks wendi :thumb_yello: i was told i need to let them know a week before we book so lets say by the 8th of november the total numbers !

Put Abby down on the list too please.....She had a bad experience a year ago regarding chinese and hasn't touched it since...but I don't suppose she will want to sit out on the pavement!

Chinese top idea .. and drinkies! :biggrin2:

dont think it would be a good idea to buy drinks in the chinese im sure their costly , save it for the horseshoe the drinks are much cheaper there ! oh & im gonna phone the horseshoe bar to see if there is any entertainment on friday night too !

Put Abby down on the list too please.....She had a bad experience a year ago regarding chinese and hasn't touched it since...but I don't suppose she will want to sit out on the pavement!

They usually do European dishes too (scampi....mmmmm!) :thumb_yello:

I am arriving at 16.15pm on the Friday, at Glasgow Queens Street station!!! :thumb_yello:

My train home is at 14.40pm on the Sunday!!! :boxed:

The return ticket only cost £15.60 - which is not bad at all!!

Was a huge grin on my face when I booked my tickets!!!! :biggrin2:

We will be there to meet you Wendi...woo hoo!