The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

freddie!!!

back to our time!!!

i've just sent e-mails to all travelodge goers...pls check it all of you and confirm..that should be the ULTIMATE room sharing!

fd, yr biscuits and signed cover are already in my bag.....

Robi what a star you are :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Im back! phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :thumb_yello:

How exciting! , I dont have a clue what time or where or anything we are meeting :shocked:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robi what a star you are :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Im back! phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :thumb_yello:

How exciting! , I dont have a clue what time or where or anything we are meeting :shocked:

i think we can all meet at the travelodge...what about yr friday night bed FD?

anyway, wherever you may decide to sleep on friday night, meet us at travelodge on friday afternoon! :thumb_yello:

i think we will arrive there in small groups during the whole day, starting from deb and tootch who are arriving very early that morning.

plus, meeting at 7.30 ant the chinese for dinner!:thumb_yello:

i think we can all meet at the travelodge...what about yr friday night bed FD?

anyway, wherever you may decide to sleep on friday night, meet us at travelodge on friday afternoon! :thumb_yello:

i think we will arrive there in small groups during the whole day, starting from deb and tootch who are arriving very early that morning.

plus, meeting at 7.30 ant the chinese for dinner!:thumb_yello:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeh I booked a room in the end for the Friday

Ill be alone cuddled into my Cherisse doll :wink2:

Ok meet at the travelodge is cool

I booked the Friday night room too as it was easier for me to have the same place for two nights :biggrin2:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeh I booked a room in the end for the Friday

Ill be alone cuddled into my Cherisse doll :wink2:

Ok meet at the travelodge is cool

I booked the Friday night room too as it was easier for me to have the same place for two nights :biggrin2:

wonderful!

FD party room for 2 nights!!! :punk: :punk:

poor you.....

:shocked: :shocked:

Okkk , I "think" I may end up in a pub or 10 after the chinese :biggrin2:

Is that the plan?

yeah thats the plan , but we might have to settle for a not so trendy bar with there being so many of us !

pls anyone coming to glasgow can inform if there will be a car available to store things near the venue?

it seems anyone is coming by train or similar...but we need a place to keep things while we are inside at the gig, so that we can take them after the venue...i mean gifts and whatever to be given to mika and the band!

no big bags are allowed inside the venue....and not everhting can be stuffed inside our pockets! :boxed: :boxed:

pls anyone coming to glasgow can inform if there will be a car available to store things near the venue?

it seems anyone is coming by train or similar...but we need a place to keep things while we are inside at the gig, so that we can take them after the venue...i mean gifts and whatever to be given to mika and the band!

no big bags are allowed inside the venue....and not everhting can be stuffed inside our pockets! :boxed: :boxed:

you cant park a car in glasgow at night & expect anything still to be there when u come out :thumbdown: if anyone that comes with baggage they will need to use the cloakroom as theres no other option , unless someones willing to hold charlies place in the queue while she nips back to her hotel & puts peoples things in her hotel room !

you cant park a car in glasgow at night & expect anything still to be there when u come out :thumbdown: if anyone that comes with baggage they will need to use the cloakroom as theres no other option , unless someones willing to hold charlies place in the queue while she nips back to her hotel & puts peoples things in her hotel room !

Yeh I agree here , in fact most major cities even in the UK i would not sadly risk it

and if we cannot kath? where will we put all the stuff...leave it on the pavement???

ok, there is a cloakroom...but who wants to miss the first row? :shocked:

Yes but equally...I would not want to leave much in a car in the centre of glasgow on a Saturday night! I know it would be ideal if we could give them directly to Mika afterwards...but considering that I will have a box...I will NEED to get it in BEFORE...by fair means or foul!

Yes but equally...I would not want to leave much in a car in the centre of glasgow on a Saturday night! I know it would be ideal if we could give them directly to Mika afterwards...but considering that I will have a box...I will NEED to get it in BEFORE...by fair means or foul!

yeah kath i was thinking we could be at the carling about 3.30 pm , hopefully that will be early enough to catch him :thumb_yello:

How many times do you reckon chicken will be mentioned next Friday/Saturday...we should take bets!

About 4 Sheena...but we were late and so was Mika due to the dreadful footie traffic..he didn't arrive until about 5:30

How many times do you reckon chicken will be mentioned next Friday/Saturday...we should take bets!

About 4 Sheena...but we were late and so was Mika due to the dreadful footie traffic..he didn't arrive until about 5:30

so do u think 3.30 is a good time then ?