The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

OK, I'm back and finally caught up with 30+ pages! :eek:

That was a lot to read!

So... mega catch-up here:

about our meal out on the friday theres a few things i`ll need to know ....along with how many are coming .....firstly how many people are vegi , how many only want to order a soup or not have the buffet , but remember any one not having the buffet this will bump the price up on whatever their having unless its just a soup !

I'll be there and have the buffet and I'm not a veggie. :)

Is there a list anywhere of who's sharing with who?

I still don't know who I'm sleeping with (on the Saturday) !

Yes! I would love to know this as well, seeing as how I'm meant to be

doing musical beds... :wink2:

hey debs are u still messing with my posts or is it fred ?

I swear it is nothing that I am doing! Blame Freddie! :naughty:

I've bought these

http://www.face-paints.co.uk/index.php?SCREEN=ListProductsAndSubCategory&intSubCategoryID=146&nCategoryID=32&strDirection=First&PHPSESSID=ba2ee386606ca76efd3752d22fc24eb2

They also do fluorescent eyelashes which I think someone wanted (Wendi?) but can't afford to get them as well, so maybe someone else can. Couldn't get pink!!!! Does anyone have plain pink face paint?

The paints are awesome! I don't have pink, but have some old

Halloween make-up I'll bring if I can with my "liquids" allowance. Will

certainly chip in for the cost, GITB!

Which reminds me... I need to get some UK pounds, don't I?!

8 days 8 days 8 days!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm back and finally caught up with 30+ pages! :eek:

That was a lot to read!

So... mega catch-up here:

I'll be there and have the buffet and I'm not a veggie. :)

Yes! I would love to know this as well, seeing as how I'm meant to be

doing musical beds... :wink2:

I swear it is nothing that I am doing! Blame Freddie! :naughty:

The paints are awesome! I don't have pink, but have some old

Halloween make-up I'll bring if I can with my "liquids" allowance. Will

certainly chip in for the cost, GITB!

Which reminds me... I need to get some UK pounds, don't I?!

8 days 8 days 8 days!!! :woot_jump:

The place I bought the paints have just phoned to say they are out of stock. How annoying. Will try to find others, but they weren't as readily available as I thought. There was a site which sold UV paints which didn't show up at all unless exposed to UV light. Excuse my ignorance, but is that the lighting that will be at the gig? (I do remember it from my clubbing days - you had to make sure you weren't wearing a white top and white bra!!!). I was hoping we could have cute paints on our faces/hands. Should I go ahead and get the invisible in the daylight ones??

The place I bought the paints have just phoned to say they are out of stock. How annoying. Will try to find others, but they weren't as readily available as I thought. There was a site which sold UV paints which didn't show up at all unless exposed to UV light. Excuse my ignorance, but is that the lighting that will be at the gig? (I do remember it from my clubbing days - you had to make sure you weren't wearing a white top and white bra!!!). I was hoping we could have cute paints on our faces/hands. Should I go ahead and get the invisible in the daylight ones??

Try the glow comapny GITB - http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk :wink2:

Hello everyone!!! :punk:

Just wondered what time you are all going for the chinese...? It looks like me and Caz will miss it...

What are the plans for after the meal? :biggrin2:

i was planning to make it round about 7.30 or 8pm

Awww, o.k thanks. What are you doing after? Me and Caz will have to meet you all later. Well, all who are going clubbin' anyway. :thumb_yello:

i was planning to do the clubbing on saturday night , s**t i need all the beauty sleep i can possibly manage

i was planning to do the clubbing on saturday night , s**t i need all the beauty sleep i can possibly manage

Awww!! Me and Caz are going out, i think some other peeps too but won't speak for them incase anything's changed. Won't you come out for a few hours? Go on!!! Ya know ya wanna!!:naughty::punk::thumb_yello:

Awww!! Me and Caz are going out, i think some other peeps too but won't speak for them incase anything's changed. Won't you come out for a few hours? Go on!!! Ya know ya wanna!!:naughty::punk::thumb_yello:

a pub would be better for me but i aint getting pissed !

We have invited the band to the travelodge on the saturday night:naughty:

wow! :thumb_yello:

an attack from multiple fronts!

we sent messages on myspace...you invited them face to face...

right sarahlou...how can they refuse? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Think there will be anything left for you? :wink2::naughty: :naughty:

ive got a sneaky lil plan by the time your all finished with him he`ll be too knackered to refuse to do anything , so i`ll just drag him home with me :roftl:

ANYONE THATS NOT NOT BEEN ADDED FOR THE MEAL ON THE 16TH , THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY TO BE ADDED !!!!

ive got a sneaky lil plan by the time your all finished with him he`ll be too knackered to refuse to do anything , so i`ll just drag him home with me :roftl:

ANYONE THATS NOT NOT BEEN ADDED FOR THE MEAL ON THE 16TH , THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY TO BE ADDED !!!!

I think I've got everyone on the list that has responded. There are a handful that won't be arriving until 9/10ish...