The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

now that weve got it sorted that were going for a we scots say "a chinkie" the final numbers are 21 people , 2 are veggie`s & 1 wants a soup (pussy) all we need is a time , i was thinking 7.30 pm ... but what does everyone else think ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now that weve got it sorted that were going for a we scots say "a chinkie" the final numbers are 21 people , 2 are veggie`s & 1 wants a soup (pussy) all we need is a time , i was thinking 7.30 pm ... but what does everyone else think ?

it's fine for me and mirtilla, we arrive in prestwick early at 2 pm.

and also for esperia75 and b/f, they arrive at 5.10 pm at international airport.

yummy!

7.30 sounds good to me, I should be at the hotel about 5ish.

I am NOT going for one of those thank you Sheena..I am going for a chinese.

So..if Sheena is still talking to me...and she will be because I have her bear!!!!...anytime suits me! There are twenty pages since I left so I haven't read them all..have I missed anything important...or aren't you going to tell me where you are all meeting!!

So..if Sheena is still talking to me...and she will be because I have her bear!!!!...anytime suits me! There are twenty pages since I left so I haven't read them all..have I missed anything important...or aren't you going to tell me where you are all meeting!!

Aren't we meeting at the restaurant!!!

Or is there some cunning plan to have us wander aimlessly around Glasgow centre for hours!LOL!

Aren't we meeting at the restaurant!!!

Or is there some cunning plan to have us wander aimlessly around Glasgow centre for hours!LOL!

Well......you are speaking to an expert at wandering city centres here so we could! Yes, I assume we probably are, it is just that I have missed the arranging

That could be very dodgy if Scotland lose the football -and you'll have Robertina and Mirtilla with you, so you'll have act as their bodyguards!:naughty:

That could be very dodgy if Scotland lose the football -and you'll have Robertina and Mirtilla with you, so you'll have act as their bodyguards!:naughty:

Yes I know.....but it will be Saturday night not Friday won't it that that could be a potential problem...there will be quite a few other Italians with us too

Yes I know.....but it will be Saturday night not Friday won't it that that could be a potential problem...there will be quite a few other Italians with us too

I hadn't thought of that!!! :doh:

You can tell that it's Friday evening, but I haven't even had a drink!

I guess that after the match they will only really have contact with Mika fans and they can blend into the rest of us.

-I doubt that the average drunken Scottish football fan will be able to spot an Italian accent amongst our huge crowd!

why wouldnt i be talking to you , kath me dear :bleh: i booked the resturant a few hours ago & for the 2 veggies there will also be plenty for u to eat too :thumb_yello: kath you need to give me your new mobile or im i not getting it :boxed: kath i will need to need to meet you well before we eat so u can put the finishing touches to you know who :wink2:

Hi Sheena...I took the new phone back as I couldn't cope with it so it is still the same number!

Yes, I have work to do this week on you know who!

Robi...do not worry...you will have us...and we will just tape your mouth up.

Hi Sheena...I took the new phone back as I couldn't cope with it so it is still the same number!

Yes, I have work to do this week on you know who!

Robi...do not worry...you will have us...and we will just tape your mouth up.

i know my perfect, oxfordian, byronian english would give me away....:naughty: :naughty:

and yes, i talk too much! :biggrin2:

i know my perfect, oxfordian, byronian english would give me away....:naughty: :naughty:

i`ll sit & talk pish to you before we go for something to eat so we can get you sounding glaswedian :wink2:

i know my perfect, oxfordian, byronian english would give me away....:naughty:

And soon I'll be getting to hear all that talk in person! :woot_jump:

7:30 sounds swell to me, sheena! I'm looking forward to it!

I mean, I'm REEEEEEEALLLLLY looking forward to it! Woo hoo!!!

:roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

dcdeb

And soon I'll be getting to hear all that talk in person! :woot_jump:

7:30 sounds swell to me, sheena! I'm looking forward to it!

I mean, I'm REEEEEEEALLLLLY looking forward to it! Woo hoo!!!

:roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

dcdeb

i`ll be seeing you well before we eat as i need kath to finish off our mika project ! i think im now will be more excited to meet you lot than mika , can you believe that ! :woot_jump:

i`ll be seeing you well before we eat as i need kath to finish off our mika project ! i think im now will be more excited to meet you lot than mika , can you believe that ! :woot_jump:

:yay: Yes! I can believe it! Because I think meeting everyone has just the

slightest edge over seeing Mika... just a teensy bit. :blush-anim-cl:

I've just called my cell phone people and they've turned me into a

World Traveler, so that I can make calls to the states when I'm in Scotland!

Also gives me a cheaper rate when I'm calling any of you there... just one

more thing crossed off my to-do list! At this rate, I may actually get

everything done before I go! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb