Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

I wonder if they can tell by the look on my face how cold this water is?

l_7becaf8f5572b77762b6176e7629a1a7.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao:

HA- I'm not the only one who's noticed the hard nipples lmao!!!

Oh my gosh. That's one hell of a picture. I'm sorry Mika, I'm so, so, so, so, sorry.

Wow. Not sure how to react on this pic...*giggles*:naughty:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my gosh. That's one hell of a picture. I'm sorry Mika, I'm so, so, so, so, sorry.

I guess we all noticed that:naughty: You don't have to apologise, it's his own fault, he's the one that took off his shirt:naughty: :naughty:

He's really cold! he needs me to warm him up!:thumb_yello: or get him a blanket:thumbdown:

*wishes she dreams about those hard nipples tonight*:bleh:

I guess we all noticed that:naughty: You don't have to apologise, it's his own fault, he's the one that took off his shirt:naughty: :naughty:

no its definately our fault:blink: could u imagine how mad the crowd would be if mika didnt take off his shirt!!! we would rebel, storm the stage and rip it off him! then throw it in the audience and watch the shirt be devoured into the crowd:naughty: :shocked::boxed:

no its definately our fault:blink: could u imagine how mad the crowd would be if mika didnt take off his shirt!!! we would rebel' date=' storm the stage and rip it off him! then throw it in the audience and watch the shirt be devoured into the crowd:naughty: :shocked::boxed:[/quote']

:lmao: I'm afraid you're right:naughty: :roftl:

mika_1768465.jpg

If I try to look as cool as possible they might not even notice that spot on my pants....:fisch:

The truth is....I only noticed after I read the caption :mf_rosetinted:

God I love this thread, I laughed, I fainted...I LOVE IT :mf_lustslow:

WOW! puts me to shame:thumbdown:

it puts vannessa to shame though she does have over 30 000 posts thats still 99 posts a day! if i hadnt gone on vacation and my dad had not blocked this during midterms i would have had probably 50 posts a day:shocked:

*looks at crystals number of posts then looks at joined date:shocked: CRYSTAL HOW DID U MANAGE TO POST 107 POSTS A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!*

LOL Being obsessive' date=' dear, I don't suggest it to anyone!! LOL I've barely gotten any sleep, although I did get 3 of my overdue assignments done to MIKA's music, so it's done SOMETHING, but really...I'm just a chatterbox. that and I type fast. So put the 2 together and you have 500 posts in 5 days, I'm sorry!!

WOW! puts me to shame:thumbdown:

I'm so sorry! I don't mean to put anyone to shame!! I'm just...well I explained it up there ^ ;P

:thumb_yello: Its ok, been very busy lately but i will make up for it soon!

And I've been sick, so nothing to do but sit here on the computer. That, and I slept for almost 2 weeks(other than classes) with this illness, and now I'm making up for it by not needing barely any sleep. I think I was here for 9 hours in a row my first day on. I think over 200 posts my first day. I'm just crazy, that's all :)